Chapter Six – Call me JoonMyeon!

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Sorry for not updating lately...

 

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“And that’s our last lesson for today, class dismissed!” Their teacher left after they said that. YiXing sighed. Another day has passed. He doesn’t want to go back their dorm after this. He was thinking of something he could do when JoonMyeon approached him.

“Hey YiXing!” he said as he face the dimpled boy. YiXing smiled at the angel in front of him. Fanboying mode again. He thought it was only daydreaming but when JoonMyeon snapped finger in front him. He shook his head and widen his eyes when he saw how closed they are.

He pulled himself away from the school angel. “Uh yeah?” he can’t help but to blushed. Joonie! You’re making me blushed!

“So uhm, what are you going tonight? Are you heading back to the dorm?” JoonMyeon asked in which he nodded in response.

“Uh yeah why?”

“Great, I’ve downloaded a new movie here in my flash drive and I really wanted to watch it with someone” JoonMyeon blushed slightly, he can’t look directly at the dimpled boy, afraid he might reject him.

“I would love to SuHo” YiXing said excitedly but he kept it down. He didn’t want SuHo to know that he was obviously excited.

“Ok let’s go then” JoonMyeon grabbed his hand.

And YiXing swore he was blushing again.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

As they got inside their dorm, they washed up first.

After that, YiXing prepared the snacks while JoonMyeon set up the player. Pressing the play button, they both sat on the couch. The two can’t help but laugh out loud at the scene where the guy tripped and landed on a poop.

“Hahaha he’s so funny”

“Yeah he is!”

The dimpled boy felt the urge to looked at the school angel. He looked at the angel who was smiling at the t.v. screen. SuHo suddenly looked at him and flashed a smile.

This time the younger got starstruck at what he saw.

Kim Freaking JoonMyeon smiled again at me! Oh my feels! God!

YiXing wanted to continue watching the movie, but his tiredness keep on bugging him so he close his eyes the he didn’t noticed his head was now laying on the angel’s shoulder. JoonMyeon looked at his side and smiled. He looked at the dimple boy and suddenly felt a pulsing movement from his chest. His cheeks redden as he stared at YiXing’s plump lips that were waiting to be kissed. He gulped.

 

Kim JoonMyeon, stop thinking about that. YiXing’s your friend.

 

He sighed deeply as he turned off the DVD player. He don’t have a heart to wake up the sleeping handsome beside him so he just picked him up bridal style and carried him to his bedroom and lay on the sheets. As he tucked the handsome boy inside the covers, he peeked at him one last time and smiled.

You’re incredibly handsome and cute at the same time.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

 

Sunday morning…

 

No classes for today. YiXing was thinking of what will he going to do for the day.

Hmm should I go hangout with Hyuk today? Or JongDae?

The answer was someone broke inside his room and talked him in a hug.

“XingXing!” Hyuk said.

YiXIng smiled, “Hyukkie! I missed you!”

Hearing that, Hyuk laid his shoulder on the dimpled boy. “Me too! So hyung, do you have anything to do today?” the boy asked him.

“Actually I don’t know what to do at all”

Hyuk smiled, “Great! You can join us for today. We five had decided to out shopping”

YiXing’s brows knitted, “Five? Shopping? I thought it was forbidden to go outside the school?”

“Yes it is but SuHo Hyung had a pass. He said he wanted to hang out with us too so let’s go!” Hyuk attempted to grabbed his arm but YiXing stopped.

SuHo? Hmm, that’s strange. Oh well, as long as I’m with my Joonie, it’s ok!

“Wait let me wash up first ok? Just give me 15 to prepare”

“Mmmhh, ok!”

 

//SuHo//Lay// SuLay//

 

Six boys were at the shopping mall looking for new cool clothes and other things.

“So yeah, Hyuk and I will go to the department store!” HongBin then dragged Hyuk to the other sections of the mall despite of Hyuk’s about to bond with YiXing.

MinSeok and JongDae smirked to each other. “Uhm, we’ll check some other places too, come on DaeDae!” MinSeok grabbed JongDae’s hand and sped away leaving the two handsome boys in the entrance.

“Hey wait!” YiXing frowned. Why did they leave us here? Oh my God I’m with my Joonie! What should I do?

“So, YiXing, what do you want to do?” JoonMyeon asked him. He have no idea what should they do and since their oh-so-called-friends left them here awkwardly, JoonMyeon’s mind was blank.

“Uhm, well, let’s go play!” YiXing found a small arcade near the mall. JoonMyeon looked at what YiXing’s looking to and smiled.

“You wanna play there?” he pointed at the arcade in which the dimpled-boy nodded. He flashed him his signature smile and held his hand. “Let’s go!”

Badump! Badump! Badump!  YiXing can feel his heart beating in a fast pace as his got contact with JoonMyeon’s.

Oh God! Joonie! I love you so much! Don’t let go of my hand please!

Together, the two walked through the arcade and bought some tokens. They played various kinds of games like basketball, dancing game in which JoonMyeon was amazed how great YiXing at dancing and they even sing together in which YiXing can’t help but stared at JoonMyeon lovingly as he sang with his angelic voice.

And then they passed into a shop where toys and teddy bears and other accessories are been selling of. YiXing can’t help but to stare at a wings-shaped necklace displayed on the shop. JoonMyeon looked at the necklace and YiXing and smiled.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?”

YiXing nodded, “Yeah” It reminds me of you

“You like that necklace?” the school angel asked again and YiXing nodded.

JoonMyeon then called the sales clerk, “Excuse me, how much is this?” he pointed at the necklace.

“That would be $100” the sales clerk said.

JoonMyeon fished out his wallet and gave the payment to the clerk. After buying that, JoonMyeon turned to YiXing and gave him the necklace.

“This is my gift for you” he said.

“But SuHo, I can’t take it” the dimpled boy was about to returned the necklace but JoonMyeon shook his head.

“No, it’s yours. Here let me put it for you” JoonMyeon took the necklace and put it on YiXing.

The dimpled-boy can’t help but blushed at how close their faces were. After putting it, JoonMyeon looked at the necklace which was now hanging on YiXing’s neck.

“Looks good on you” he complimented and YiXing was sure he was about to faint.

“T-Thank you, SuHo”

“JoonMyeon”

YiXing frowned, “What?”

“Call me JoonMyeon, from now on”

And YiXIng mentally squealed again in happiness. Oh Joonie! I love you so much! I wish I could say it to you!

“J-JoonMyeon” the dimpled boy stuttered out saying his name but JoonMyeon still smiled.

“Perfect!”

 

Outside the shop were four eyes staring at them, almost squealing at how the two got interact with each other.

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Yiieeee!!! Its so fluffy right ? hahaha maybe not?

 

SULAY FOR YOU!

 

 

COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS

Thank you so much ...

Comments are Loved :D

 

 

See you next chapter!!