Chapter One – Fanboying Over a School Angel

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

3 years ago…

Changsha, China

 

YiXing smiled, finally he graduated in elementary school, he just reached 13 that time. He looked at his diploma and clutched it tightly onto his chest. His mother looked at him and smiled too, patting his son’s head. “You did well my son, I’m proud of you!”

Well YiXing didn’t just got his diploma, he graduated as their valedictorian of their school. He hugged his mother, “Thank you Mom”

When they went home, they saw his father already waiting for them, smiling when he saw YiXing was full of medals and diploma. “You did a great job son!” he said as he hugged his son.

“Thank you Father”

“And for your reward, l have something for you” he said as he went got the paper that he was hiding from his back and show it to his son.

YiXing got the paper and read the content of it. He was confused first but then, his eyes widen in happiness. He looked back to his parents, “Is this for real?”

His mother and father nodded in which YiXing gave them a hugged. “Oh my God! Thank you so much!!!”

Well YiXing got into EXO ACADEMY, a prestigious all boys school in Seoul, South Korea. Well YiXing’s family is rich, and they want their son to have the best so they enrolled him to this school.

“Wait, if I’m going to that school, I won’t be seeing you for months” YiXing sighed. His father grabbed both of his shoulder.

“It’s ok son, we can visit you sometimes”

Those words made YiXing smiled again before they went outside to eat dinner.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Oh by the way son, when you reached Seoul tomorrow, you will be staying at your cousin’s house for a couple of days before you enter the school” his mother said.

YiXing just nodded. His mind was already in EXO ACADEMY, he always dreamed of entering that school. Thanks to his parents, he finally got into it.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

 

Incheon Airport, SKorea

 

YiXing looked at the people who were waiting outside the airport. His mother said that his cousin’s father will pick him up at this time.

“YiXing?”

The said boy looked at the direction on the man around his 40’s. “Uncle” he said smiling as he move towards the man and hugged him.

“Wow, YiXing, you’re a grown up now, you looked great” his uncle said.

“Thanks Uncle” he said shyly before they went to his Uncle’s car.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

The car park at the Kim’s residence…

 

YiXing and his Uncle got outside and knocked on their front door. The door opened revealing a handsome boy around YiXing’s age. The boys smiled and hugged his cousin, “XingXing!!!”

“Woah! Woah! JongDae, let go of YiXing, he can’t breathe properly” JongDae’s father said while YiXing chuckled. “DaeDae! How are you?”

JongDae thought for a bit before answering, “I’m good, you?” he asked back. The cute boy smiled showing his dimples. “I’m good too”

And they all went inside.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“So YiXing, you will be studying at EXO Academy right?” JongDae’s mother asked. The said boy nodded in response as he continue to chew his food.

“That’s good then, JongDae will be studying there too” in which JongDae nodded happily.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Xing, what do you think of our school?” JongDae asked the boy. They were on JongDae’s room, currently preparing for bed.  YiXing was looking at the window.

“Well, as far as I know, EXO ACADEMY is one of the top 10 most prestigious school in the world. I search on the net and find some pics of it. It was pretty amazing Dae, I can’t wait to enter that school.” YiXing sighed happily.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

2 days have passed

 

The two boys are already in the car with JongDae’s father. They do nothing but talked or play games while on their way until…

“Boys we’re here” JongDae’s father parked the car near the school entrance. As they got out the car, they can’t help but stared at the school in awed. YiXing smiled, the school was even bigger that what he saw in the pictures. They took out their luggage and proceed to enter the school.

“Let’s get your schedules first” his uncle said as they went to the registrar. They asked the clerk for their schedules. After they got it, they went outside again.

“So boys, It will be a long time to see you again. So be good, YiXing can you please watch over JongDae, the last time, he almost got expelled on his last school, because he rang the emergency bell which made all the students got panic” his uncle sighed.

“But Dad, I didn’t know it was the emergency bell, I thought it was only a doorbell” YiXing chuckled at JongDa’e reasons.

“Don’t worry uncle, I will look after him” he said as they hugged each other one last time. When his uncle left, they both entered the school grounds, they already saw some student’s with their awesome uniforms.

Suddenly, one student came over them, “Hi, are you Kim JongDae and Zhang YiXing?” the boy asked politely, he has a baby face and cute chubby cheeks that made JongDae’s heart flutter.

“Uhm yes we are” YiXing answered because he saw how JongDae got speechless on the boy in front of them.

“Welcome to EXO Academy! I’m Kim MinSeok, I will be your tour guide for today, but first let’s put your things on your dorm first. May I see your class ID?”

This time JongDae was the one who gave his ID, both of their hands touched that made MinSeok blushed a bit.

“Oh, so you’re my dorm mate, I hope we can get along each other” he said to JongDae, the boy just smiled happily, knowing that he will be living with this handsome boy in front of him.

“As for you, you will be our neighbor, your dorm is right next to us” he said to YiXing. “So let’s go then”

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“And that’s we’re the school garden is. You can stay there and do anything you want but only until 6pm” MinSeok said as they walked towards the school garden.

The two new students looked around and they found out that this school was really perfect for them.

“So if that’s the end of our tour, we can go back to our dorms” MinSeok said as he smiled at both Jongdae and YiXing.

The three was walking thorugh the school grounds when some students are capturing some photos of a certain student.

“Oh my God! SuHo! You’re so hot! You’re so handsome! We love you!” one of the students said. The said boy just smiled at them while looking through the grounds. Suddenly his eyes met YiXing’s. They both looked at each other for a few seconds. The boy was cute and handsome in the same time. He felt something weird thumping inside his body.

YiXing looked at the boy , and he kind of admit that SuHo was indeed handsome. With those angelic eyes that made YiXing’s heart, mind and soul flutter. And those thin red lips that was awaited to be kiss… wait what? YiXing shook his head and looked away, a tint of pink crept up on his cheeks. He then realized that JongDae and MinSeok are almost inside. He ran to catch up with them.

 

 

On that day, whenever school starts, YiXing always have a time to stalked and captured some pictures of JoonMyeon. He had some pictures of him, eating, drinking, playing, talking, laughing and sleeping. He even snap a picture of JoonMyeon topless. Whenever he looked at that picture, he blushed. They have also have the same class schedules and YiXing’s happy with that.

He suddenly realized, that was the start of him, FANBOYING OVER A SCHOOL ANGEL.

 

 

//End of Chapter//

Weeeee.. that's the first chapter for you guys I hope you like it :D

 

Next Chapter Preview:

 

After some stretching and warming ups, 12 boys were separated into two teams. YiXing, JongDae, and Hyuk we’re on the team while MinSeok and JoonMyeon on the other side. The game started. The ball was passed into the air and the students move, trying to score a goal.

 You can tell YiXing was very excited because he will be playing with JoonMyeon. He was smiling as he kept looking at JoonMyeon who spike the ball hard that he didn’t noticed the ball was infront of him and he was hit by his forehead.

Suddenly he fell down and became dizzy, before he fainted.

“YiXing!” 

 

//End of Preview//

 

COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS

Thank you so much ...

Comments are Loved :D

 

GIF for you :D Bye bye :D