Knocking On Hell's Door

When Fanboying Caused a BIGBANG

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you reacting?” A highly disappointed Jiyong asked Seunghyun. He was expecting his hyung to go bonkers when he threatened to expose his dark secrets to the world.

You see, after Jiyong was discharged from the agency’s hospital, he had wasted no time and sprinted home, as he had officially become a man on a mission. A mission so meticulously systematized that the man had to only sit in front of a screen.

In other words, he had just dedicated his entire previous night to create a montage full of the most embarrassing things he could find that included his occasionally- worthy- of –being-called-his-friend.

So why the hell wasn’t the older going on a rampage to stop Jiyong? Why was he just standing there like life was perfect and not like Jiyong held the key to destroying it?

Wait – is that a smirk? Is he freaking smirking at me?”   

“Why are you staring at me like that? Like you know something I don’t?” The leader questioned, chin high up in the air, rising on his tiptoes as subtle as he could, to be able to look at Seunghyun from above, so he could make himself look superior.

“Oh Jiyong.” Seunghyun chuckled sinisterly, making a few hairs rise on the other’s back. “That’s because I do.” He started advancing slowly towards the creeped out younger one. “You see, my friend, you won’t be able to post any video of me. At least not this one.” He tried to snatch the CD in Jiyong’s grasp and he would have succeeded but for the younger’s fast moving hand. ”Let me tell you why. It’s a captivating little story.” He motioned through the air as if a screen will appear out of the blue and the story he was about to tell was going to be reenacted there.

“Last night I woke up at exactly 4:03 AM –“

“So much precision.”

“Shut up.” Seunghyun glared. “As I was saying, I woke up and my stomach was in great pain and was rumbling incredibly loud to let me know I have to feed it and myself, of course.”

“Wow, you’re a poet now.” Jiyong mocked, getting bored as he did not get where this was going.

“Can you just shut your mouth?”

“Only if you cut to the chase already.”

“So where was I? Oh yeah!” Seunghyun ignored the younger’s comment, continuing as if nothing happened. “I was hungry, so I decided to have a little post-midnight snack. I went to the kitchen and guess what? NO ice-cream!”

“What a tragedy!”

“. . . Since I couldn’t go back to sleep and I currently don’t have any pocket money to go buy me some, I decided to venture through the darkness to get to your house –“

“MY HOUSE?! WHAT THE -? WAIT! You broke into my house?!”

“Hell no, I just found your spare key. So, I went in and the first thing I found was you.” He poked Jiyong in the middle of his chest. “Passed out and sprawled on your desk in front of your computer. Naturally, I got curious, so I looked through what you were working on. A VIDEO FILLED WITH ME IN STUPID AND CRINGE WORTHY SITUATIONS!” He glared at the other. “So I just took the CD and replaced it with an identical one . . . minus me.”

“So this is empty?” Jiyong shook the CD he was holding in the air.

“Yes. I guess you didn’t even bother to check it.” A smirk made its way on Seunghyun’s face yet again.

“I really didn’t. How the could I have imagined that you would have taken a stroll through my house at 4 AM and delete everything?”

“Right.” He nodded understandingly.

“But, come on. There must be something I can do to convince you to do this!” The leader pleaded with his head hanging low as he brought his hands in praying position. “Only for the music video. Then we can go to our old lives: me as Jiyong and you as Seunghyun.” He gestured between them.

“Hmmm” Seunghyun caught his chin between his forefinger and thumb, moving his finger over it as he was in deep thought, thinking whether there was something his friend could do. At least that’s what it looked like. He could very well be poking fun at poor Jiyong.

“You could become my ice cream slave for the whole duration of the filming.” He shrugged, his expression displaying his indifference.

“Ice? Cream? Slave?” The younger’s eye twitched violently as he articulated every word as a question to be sure he understood well.

“Yes.” Seunghyun finally smiled victoriously when he noticed the way his proposition affected his friend. “From this day on, you will bring me ice-cream whenever I feel like it. And you won’t have a say in it – whether it’s 4 AM or 3 PM. If I feel like it I shall call you at 3:43 AM.”

Count on Jiyong to express his emotions in the most extravagant way, because his response was delivered as a loud gasp, accompanied with a trembling hand placed over his chest, while a thick aura of indignation surrounded his form from head to toe.   

“You wouldn’t dare.” Jiyong squinted his eyes in a menacing glare.

“You can continue lying to yourself as much as you want, but you and I both know that I WOULD dare!” Cue a purse of his lips to aid with proving his point. “Do you really think that I actually care that that is the exact time when your sleep is the most peaceful?”

“No.” The younger sighed deeply, as if he was already resigning to his dreadful fate.

“So are you accepting my offer or not? I don’t have all day.”

Jiyong took in his hyung’s figure, carefully inspecting for something hidden behind his bored expression. He didn’t exactly know when the tables turned and his blackmail attempt failed and Seunghyun came to hold the power over him.

He really should be ashamed of himself for what he was about to do, because his pride would only be a pleasant memory in only few seconds time.

Sadly, he couldn’t bring himself to be.

“YES! I AM!” Jiyong blurted his answer with more force than he actually wanted to use, but to hell with it. Nothing could be worse than the fact that he also flung himself at Seunghyun and hugged him.

In those moments, Kwon Jiyong swore he could clearly hear the sound of feet stomping on his much loved pride.

“WOW WOW WOW!” The older pushed the leader away. “What is it with you people hugging me? Do I have the words ‘Hug Me’ written on my forehead or what?” He pointed at said body part with an infuriated face.

Too bothered by the act he had just carried out, Jiyong stood rooted to his spot staring blankly at the man before him.

“Am I in a hug zone or what?” Seunghyun continued complaining. “STOP HUGGING ME, PEOPLE!” He grabbed Jiyong’s shoulders, shaking him wholly. 

As these two weird people were too busy in their own world, the door of the room opened, letting a Seungri on high spirits (until then at least) enter the room shorty followed by Youngbae and Daesung.

“Hey guys, look what –“ The maknae spoke animatedly, but immediately stopped in his tracks at the sight of his two older friends currently engaged in some sort of odd ritual that somehow resembled a mating ceremony.

He stretched his arm to halt his companions’ movements as well and opened his mouth to articulate any remark, but closed it again as if deciding against saying something at the last moment. 

Daesung, though went through with whatever was on his mind:

“Are we interrupting something?” He looked curiously at the subjects of the predicament.

“No.” Jiyong and Seunghyun uttered at the exact same time, jumping away from one another as if they were electrocuted.

“Okaaay . . .” Seungri awkwardly trailed off. “We wanted to show you something!” He handed Jiyong a pile of stapled computer typed sheets of paper.

“What is this?” Seunghyun drew close to the leader to catch a glimpse of the contents of the document.

“It’s our official schedule.” Youngbae stepped forward to explain. “We met Teddy on the hallway and he said that he was just looking for us and passed us this – he pointed to the paper - saying Yang sajangnim entrusted him to deliver the schedule to us.”

“Oh my god! We have a schedule! WOW!” Jiyong couldn’t fight the enormous smile that was threatening to burst on his face.

“I know!” Seungri exclaimed as the five boys huddled close together to examine the contents of their first official schedule.

“Oh, it starts today!” Daesung realized, this being the first time he laid his eyes over the writings, as the three boys decided they wouldn’t read anything until they were all in the same room.

“WHAT?!” Jiyong shouted incredulously out of confusion and pushed everyone out of his way and seized the paper and brought it so close to his now-wide-open eyes that one would think he will damage his eyesight.

“Are we already starting? Really?” Seungri gaped at the document. 

“Why is it only me and Seunghyun hyung for Japanese classes?” The leader met the gazes of the three members who could possess the truth.

“Teddy said that YG had already taken a look through our files and discovered that the two of you know Japanese as much as a pea.” Youngbae once again was the one to enlighten the ones who were more unfortunate when intelligence was distributed among the newborns.

“Why do we even have to learn Japanese? What does Japanese have to do with becoming a singer?” Seunghyun broke free from his dormant state as he felt the immense need to express his dissent and outrage towards the subject at hand.

“I think it is for when we advance to the Japanese market?” Daesung spoke dreamily, his voice enunciating the sentence more as a question than as a statement.

“Well, what the ?” The oldest grimaced as if he had just tasted the world’s sourest lemon.

“And what are you supposed to be doing while we drown ourselves in our own tears caused by this useless studying?” Jiyong inquired, exuding a vibe of a business man sealing the deal of the century.

“They will be at the gym.” Seunghyun offered, raising his head from the papers. “GYM? THERE IS A GYM?” He added scandalized when he realized what he had just read and subsequently said.

“No, we will be at vocal training. You looked at the wrong day.” The maknae pointed out. “But, don’t worry, we will all get our turn to go to the gym tomorrow.”

Cue an uncontrollably sobbing Seunghyun. 

 

 


 

 

“I was tricked.” Seunghyun grumpily declared over the echo of their footsteps, as him and Jiyong were walking unhurriedly down the deserted hallway, one man behind the other.

“I came here thinking I would catch a break from that hellhole called college, but I feel so attacked now. These people want me to study Japanese! Freaking Japanese! Is this course mandatory? Or can I leave freely?” With a few seconds already passed since the inquiry, the older tapped Jiyong’s shoulder to attract his attention and speed up the arrival of the much awaited answer.

The shorter turned instantaneously and ran his gaze around the place trying to focus his eyes on one thing. Finally, Seunghyun’s expectant, but miserable expression met Jiyong’s eyes who were mirroring the same sorrow that was instigated by a freaking piece of paper.

“Sadly, we have to do this.” The leader solemnly replied, trying to mask his emotions with all his might.

 It’s like these two guys were going to their own funeral, not a mere class.

After another two minutes of walking, Jiyong halted in front of a dark wooden door, Seunghyun following his lead.

The three simple words “We are here” were followed by two deep sighs, as the two men took their time to stare at the door, no one possessing the necessary will to take the step that would lead them inside. And let’s not talk about their hands which were sweaty from all the clawing they did at the sides of their bodies.

Cowards. 

 

 


 

 

On the floor above Jiyong and Seunghyun, the other three people from our group of friends were proudly setting foot into the training room. The contrast between the two dominant moods of these five people was no joke, as it could be felt intensely.

While the other two members were too busy having a staring contest with a freaking door, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung were enjoying their life to the fullest. With big grins stretched across their faces, they entered the seemingly empty room, their awe for the surroundings being at its peak.

As soon as Seungri opened his mouth to spew out whatever nonsense was on his mind, a non-familiar deep and monotone voice spoke out of nowhere, making Daesung jump into the next galaxy, this graceful act being accompanied by an original soundtrack comprised of none other than the ear pleasing high pitched squeaks of one Kang Daesung.

This was the moment when Youngbae’s quick senses finally came in handy as he immediately was able to locate the origin of the second youngest’s panic. Running his eyes over the expanse of the room, he rapidly found a figure huddled in a corner - a figure hidden by a veil of darkness.

(Well, only metaphorically speaking, because the man was simply sitting on a chair in the corner of the room.)

Quickly tapping both younger men’s shoulders to draw their attention, Youngbae gestured to the unknown man. When all three pairs of eyes fell on the stranger, a deafening silence crept into the place, the unidentified man taking that as his cue to actually start a conversation.

“I see you’re not really acquainted to punctuality . . .” The man stood up from his chair with a sigh and examined each one of the three boys. “. . . or being silent.” He quickly added when his eyes met Daesung’s who immediately cowered under the gaze, a feeling of sheer embarrassment taking over him.

“I’m sorry, I acted without thinking. I’m not usually like this.” He flushed and a whispered ‘ouch’ came from Seungri as he was smacked on the back of his head by Youngbae the psychic who practically foresaw a snarky remark from the maknae who had been just on the point of opening his mouth when the sudden hit came.

“It’s all right.” The second sigh passed through the still unidentified man’s lips. “Anyway . . .” He tried to cut through the tension. “I am now your vocal trainer. Nice to meet you. Let’s work well since we will be spending a lot of time together from now on.” He offered a good hearted smile.

 

 


 

 

“So . . .” Seunghyun started, elongating the word as much as he could through his pursed lips. “Should we knock, or what?”

Jiyong, not even bothering to turn and face him, closed his eyes for a moment, letting his head fall back.

“I guess.” He answered with resignation.

As an outcome to Jiyong’s answer, the older of the two raised his hand, bringing his palm into a fist and carrying it closer and closer to the door. Jiyong – almost on the brink of tears - not being able to bear the horrifying scene, turned his head to the side and closed his eyes yet again, catching his bottom lip between his teeth nervously. 

He might have been also praying that nothing worse than this will ever happen to him.

However, just as Seunghyun was almost touching the wooden surface of the door with one knuckle, the grave silence was pierced by a cheerful and full of life voice which carried emotions which were on the polar opposite of how these two people felt at the moment AND IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID NOT NEED.

But, as always, the odds were never in Jiyong’s favor (or Seunghyun’s for that matter, because they were so unlucky that it was like at their birth the God of bad luck descended himself from the skies and bestowed all his power on these two) and so the voice talked without a care in the world, taking the two men out of this painful moment, but rather abruptly.

Apparently, today everyone made it their goal to scare the living out the five new trainees.

“Hey guys! Whatcha doing?” The female voice sing-songed in that unique way that could only remind one of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.

“HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!” Jiyong jumped 5 feet into the air, accidentally bumping face first into the wall. A moment later, after realizing what happened, he placed his hands on either side of his head and pushed himself upright and brought a hand to his chest, trying to feel his accelerated heartbeat. Taking a millisecond to breathe in deeply, letting air travel to the bottom of his lungs, the trainee turned 180 degrees and without even taking a proper look at the stunned girl in front of him, went on a full on rampage:

“MY POOR HEART - WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE - I JUST AGED 100 ING YEARS – I SWEAR MY SOUL ING JUMPED OUT OF ME AND SLAPPED ME – HOW CAN YOU DO THIS - YOU DESERVE THE WORST - DO TELL ME NOW THE NAME OF YOUR FAVOURITE PLUSHIE SO I CAN GO AND STAB IT REPEATEDLY AND THEN PLACE ITS REMNANTS ON YOUR PILLOW SO YOU CAN CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP YOU NASTY PIECE OF – Oh my god I am SO SORRY!”

Rendered immobile by Jiyong’s rage, Minzy could only follow the man’s actions (which abruptly turned into an unending string of apologies as soon as his vision fully caught her) with her wide as saucers eyes.

“Please don’t throw me out. I know I am a peasant and I don’t deserve your forgiveness, but I am repenting, I am repenting so hard that I think I can already feel the holy light engulfing me please don’t –

“It’s . . . It’s alright” The girl tried to reason with the distressed man even going as far as grabbing his shoulders in an effort to stabilize him, but to no avail as Jiyong was so lost in his wrongdoings, that he was oblivious to anything else.

“I know I royally screwed up, but it wasn’t intentional. I mean - I know you don’t care about that, you only care that OH GOD I practically threatened you – please don’t turn me in. Please.” He blurted apology after apology at lightning speed.

“Calm down, please! I already said there’s no problem!” She dug her fingers in his shoulders more firmly as a means to bring him back to this world. In all honesty, Minzy was a bit scared by that violent and very vivid both in presentation and wording threat, but seeing the degree of distraught brought to the man, all her surprise was replaced by thoughts of concern and trying to channel all her strength in calming him down.

Apparently the extra pain was enough to at least let him fix his gaze on the girl’s figure and also to shut up for a full 5 second-period, time needed to completely grasp the situation at hand.

“Yes, but – “

“No buts.” She lightly shook him to regain his silence. “I accept your apologies although I have to admit I am a bit scared of you now. I’ll have to keep my toys away from you.” She added with a nervous laugh as she finally released him. “I’m also sorry for scaring you. We’re okay, then?”

Jiyong could only stare in amazement – here he was in THE YG Building alone in a hallway having a one to one conversation with yet another 2NE1 member who was apologizing even after he went full mental mode on her.

Another entry will undoubtedly be made in his diary. 

Because yes, he actually made one after meeting Dara. Sue him.

“Are you guys going in?” Minzy gestured to the door behind the male.

“Guys – what?” Jiyong snapped his head in the direction of the door at neck breaking speed and was welcomed by the unexpected presence of a blank-faced Seunghyun. Because yes really, he forgot about the existence of his older friend.

So apparently he wasn’t so alone in a hallway with a 2NE1 member. Whatever - Seunghyun had been witness to much worse things.

Speaking of Seunghyun: he wasn’t exempted of the scare that Minzy brought upon them. Truthfully, his shock didn’t go to the extents of Jiyong’s (letting out the beast), but he was shocked nonetheless. Upon the sudden appearance of the girl, his mind simply resorted to shutting down after an involuntary severe jolt causing a short-lived bliss.

Bliss that otherwise could only be brought by the angelic taste of ice-cream. Ice-cream that apparently that crazy woman also loved.

“Wait - what? How the hell did she even enter my thoughts? My thought about ice-cream! Oh god – I can’t believe this: first my physical personal space and now my mental personal space! I CAN’T LET THAT HAPPEN! I HAVE TO STOP THIS!”

So yeah, short-lived because he soon became involved in a heated argument with himself as to how he had gotten himself in this state where Bom plagues all that is close to his heart.

Fortunately, he was forced back to reality by his female companion’s inquiry and the younger man’s inquisitive stare. Making a herculean effort to get over his initial instinct of hitting Jiyong, he focused all his body and mind on the other two’s conversation. Or what was more of a sad attempt at a conversation.

“. . . Uh . . . yeah . . . yes.” Jiyong answered all so eloquently.

“So I guess we’ll be classmates then!” Minzy chirped. 

The two boys could only stare in bewilderment as to why for the love of all that’s 2NE1 was she so joyful when they felt that they would sooner stab themselves to death than enter that godforsaken room.

“Let’s go in, we don’t want to be late!”

“Of course not.” Seunghyun looked with melancholy towards the way they came from as if was the end of his life.

And that was Minzy’s queue to make her way to the door and push it open, unknowingly causing suffering to those around her.

On the other side of the door unsurprisingly stood your average classroom. The room was divided into three rows of wooden desks and at the front of the chamber was situated a similar desk which certainly belonged to the teacher. The immaculate white walls were decorated with pictures of Japanese characters and a large colorful map of Japan adorned the back wall. 

It wasn’t a really dull room, but that was the exact detail that caused Jiyong to think that a crack through the space continuum was created and him being the stupid human he is, just happened to step through the portal and ended up in his old high school classroom.

What was more surprising was the fact that this room even existed in the building. Jiyong’s imagination could have never conceived the fact that the exclusive headquarters of YG Entertainment contained a freaking room that could do nothing other than bring up horrible memories and create even more of them.

“ my life.” Jiyong thought at the exact same time that Seunghyun uttered that same sentence out loud.

And at that moment Jiyong swore he never felt more connected to Seunghyun.

 

 


 

 

“Okay, let’s try that part again. From the top.”  The trainer asked for the thousandth time this session. However, this time the request was only aimed at Seungri as Daesung and Youngbae were excused and given a water break as they nearly perfected the song they were working on. Seungri, on the other hand, was still struggling with one particular note and as a result was stuck in here until he could meet the expectations set by their coach.

‘You must meet the expectations so you can exceed them.’  was one of the first few lessons of the day.

After another failed attempt the trainer stood up with a deep sigh signaling the exhaustion and irritation he was caused. Seungri felt getting smaller and smaller as he could not help but feel guilty for inducing such an uncomfortable state on the older man.

When the maknae opened his mouth to voice out his apology, the dismissal for today’s training was announced immediately followed by the trainer’s departure.

No sooner had the man left than Youngbae and Daesung approached Seungri with careful steps as if they were trying to draw near a little frightened bunny that could run away at the first wrong move. The youngest had slumped himself on the floor leaning his back on the wall and was apparently lost in his thoughts as he stared absent-mindedly at the ceiling.

“Hey” Daesung the always caring one gently touched his arm to grab his attention. “Don’t worry, everything’s is going to work out. You’ll see.” He smiled reassuringly.

“Of course it will.” Youngbae added, crouching next to the sad boy.

“Sure. Thanks hyungs.” He placed his hand on top of Daesung’s as a sign to show his gratitude.

“I say we go grab a bite at the cafeteria and wait for those two airheads and compare our suffering?” The Mohawked man made the suggestion formulating it more as a question.   

“Great idea – “

“No thanks, I think I will spend a little more time here.” Seungri smiled sadly.

At this Daesung and Youngbae shared a worried look, as if having a silent discussion on whether or not to agree to his words. Eventually they caved in, each one delivering a soft pat on the maknae’s shoulder not forgetting to add that they’ll meet at the dorm.

Agreeing with a nod, the other closed his eyes and waited for the signal that his friends have left the room letting him be alone with his thoughts.

God, this was only day 1 and he was already feeling so miserable.

He knew he would be lacking compared to the others considering he is only a freshman at the Academy, but he never thought he would end up feeling this way.

“Ugh, I can’t just sit around feeling sorry for myself. I should just practice a bit more.” And with that Seungri got up and proceeded for the mirror, because he should at least watch something aesthetically pleasing while rehearsing.

However, as he reached the destination an object caught his interest through the mirror. It was a guitar, but it looked oh so familiar, but for the love of God he could not figure out where he knew it from. Slowly, he approached the musical instrument as if closing the distance between them would help him realize where he saw that exact same guitar before. Unfortunately, he could not find out anything to solve this mystery so he dejectedly ran his finger over the object’s surface and that’s when it him! As though the physical connection between him and the object restored the connections in his brain.

That was a guitar that he saw countless times: on TV, on social media, even live, because that was none other than Sandara Park’s guitar.

Oh, what must has he must done in a previous life to deserve this? To be in the proximity, to have TOUCHED such an artifact it’s a blessing, even more so after what he had just been put through.

“It must be true what they say: If you want the rainbow, you have to deal with the rain. “

This right here was his rainbow.

“Oh sweet mother of Jesus, I need to take a picture! This moment in history must be immortalized.”

Sadly, what Seungri didn’t take into consideration was the fact that his phone would die on him in this crucial moment. And that’s how the rainbow disappeared in a puff of smoke just like that, leaving behind only sorrow and disappointment that came in like a waterfall caused by the returning pouring rain.

“Again, what did I do to deserve this?” He cried to the skies hoping that someone, anyone would hear his plea.

“I can’t let this opportunity slip through my fingers. This is one in a lifetime chance, I can’t waste it just because my phone is a piece of . ”

Cue a deep in thought Lee Seunghyun.

“Jiyong hyung! He must have been given notice of this incident anyway. Since it’s related to Sandara Park I couldn’t have kept this away from him! The blackjack code dictates so.  I will go find him, use his phone and then we can bask in the glory of the moment together. He will love me forever – I can feel it!”

 

 


 

 

“I hate my life.” Never throughout his life, did Seunghyun ever put so much emotion into this phrase.

He was currently in this full of wonders classroom (note the sarcasm), sitting at this desk with Jiyong by his side taking what was supposed to be a test that would define what grasp they have on the Japanese language. At the front, was seated a hawk-eyed Miss Lee who waited for the littlest mistake so she could hit them or something because her expression looked like she did that as a hobby – beat innocent people.

This Miss Lee was a woman who by no means was still in her youth to put it lightly and she really was not one to appreciate humor or human joy for that matter, because her first act as their teacher was to practically shoot lasers at them with her eyes. Resting face was an understatement – that woman could make a resting face run away crying.

No, Miss Lee’s face was several levels over it and to be honest Seunghyun was more than a bit scared.

He was left scarred after the attendance incident where he forgot he was supposed to pretend to be ‘Jiyong’ and after several seconds of being hit under the table by the actual Jiyong he muttered a soft “Yeah, I’m here”  that was followed by the fiercest and most hateful glare he had ever received and also a scolding which explained the norms of respect and discipline in the class.

Seunghyun had wanted to run for his life right then and there. Jiyong sure owed him his ing life for this.  

To add more fuel to the fire, the classroom wasn’t only filled by him and his friend, that girl that scared them in the hallway and that frightening witch.

No, of course not.

Why would his life even try to be easier? And who would be the perfect ingredient to be added to this hell? Why, yes of course crazy woman herself, but not only her. She was accompanied by Sandara Park who Jiyong nearly had a heart attack upon seeing.

Needless to say, Bom’s entrance ensued a heated staring contest between the pair, a contest where no one emerged as a winner, because Miss Lee the witch had been quick to enter the classroom and disrupt the action.

Seunghyun wanted to just jump out through the window. He couldn’t even understand what the hell this test wanted him to do.  As a last resort, he tried to take a peek at his younger friend’s paper.

What a surprise, he didn’t write anything yet either. He was most likely in the same mess as him.

“Miss Lee.” The unmistakable booming annoying voice of crazy woman resounded through the silence. “Jiyong is trying to cheat.” She smiled innocently.

“Oh you didn’t.”

“I didn’t do anything!” The real Jiyong immediately jumped to his own defense. 

It was now Seunghyun’s turn to hit him under the table making him visibly flinch.

“I mean . . . never mind.” He went back to his test, not being able to handle the odd looks everyone in the room was sending him.

Seunghyun really wanted to facepalm. He was being eaten away by the desire to do just that, but then he felt his test paper being forcibly removed from his fingers and now he really wanted to start sobbing.

Miss Lee had just snatched the test from him looking at him like he murdered her mother and then cut her into tiny pieces and fed them to her.

“What is the meaning of this? Do you really think that you could get away with cheating in my class?” She reprimanded in a stern voice.

“No miss, I –“

“Don’t you dare talk back to me! If it weren’t for Bommie I might not have caught you.” She pointed straight at him and then as an afterthought: “Thank you, Bommie.” She spoke in a such a sweet voice that the man thought that she hadn’t been the speaker.

“No problem, Miss!”

“Bommie? What?” Seunghyun rapidly turned around in his chair, bewilderment painted clearly on his face.

She only smirked in return.

“Oh, it’s on.”

And at that moment a disheveled Seungri burst in through the doors with CL in tow.

“Jiyong hyung there’s an emergency!”

 

 


 
 
*crawls back to the cave*