Drunk On Happiness

When Fanboying Caused a BIGBANG

 

 

“All you have to do is sign right here.” Yang Hyun Suk placed his finger pointedly on the bottom of the carefully transcribed paper where there was a blank space, above a neatly placed line, designated especially for the addition of a particular signature.

Jiyong looked down from his spot to the sheet placed neatly on the desk, the bold and black words contrasting profusely with the clean white of the paper, making everything seem realer, but not making his nervousness any bearable. His eyes then wandered to his four friends and to his surprise he found them all staring in his direction, as if waiting for a signal, for a hint at what they are supposed to do next.

It isn’t too late to change our minds - That’s what they were practically saying.

However, Jiyong just gave a little nod in return and with not so trembling hands, he clutched his fingers around the pen placed almost too perfectly next to the paper that held the power to change his and his four companions’ lives.

With one last gaze towards the man sitting behind the desk, who appeared as collected as ever, buried in his chair, examining every movement of his guests’, the leader brought his pen nearer and nearer to the sheet of paper and finally sealed the contract with his own signature.

Then, he passed the writing utensil to Youngbae who was standing right next to him. Wordlessly, he watched as one by one, every one of his little group bent down and wrote down their signatures, following his example.

By the end of the signing, a wide smile stretched across the CEO’s face and after taking the paper into his hands and carefully tucking it in a folder, he looked at the five boys and spoke contently:

“Welcome to YG Entertainment!”

 

 


 

 

If someone told Jiyong that by the end of the year everything that he knows will change drastically, like getting into his dream company without even applying, he would’ve punched their nose through their head right at that moment claiming that they were going nuts.

But, at the moment, it was the other way around. The thought that he was going crazy couldn’t get out of his mind, as not even now did his brain register the happenings that started a bit more than a week ago.

Who knew that a single phone call could change so much? Some time ago, Jiyong was enjoying his weekend, his peaceful free time, when a highly unexpected call changed everything. He was invited to the YG Headquarters along with the others in order to attend a meeting with the CEO.

How common, right? NOT.

Then even more unforeseen after unforeseen – or better said, heart attack inducing after heart attack inducing - events started happening. After meeting Teddy, one of the main producers of YG Entertainment, the flustered leader had the immense honor to run into Park Bom and then the one and only Sandara Park.

*Insert fanboy screeching sounds here*

And, as if it wasn’t enough already, he was led to the last floor, to Yang Hyun Suk’s office, who shamelessly confessed of wanting to make the five of them the newest addition to the company. 

It really is a miracle that Jiyong didn’t faint right there and then. Or earlier.

While they all stared blankly with their jaws reaching the floor the basement of the building, the older man went on with explaining something about watching a video of their performance and immediately feeling the need to scout them. However, Jiyong caught only a part of what was being said, as his brain was completely shut down, devoid of any rational thought.

After providing all the necessary clarification, the man addressed the fact that they didn’t have to give an answer right away, and that he would give them a week to come back with a final answer.

And they did come back.

And they signed a contract with YG Entertainment.

But, needless to say, a long deliberation took place before making the ultimate decision. A deliberation prevailed with unmanly arguments and with dramatic exaggerations, as each one of them had something to say. Therefore, many points of view were discussed in a more or less tranquil manner, but eventually the realization that their dream was to actually become singers hit them straight in the face.

And that’s why they found themselves again in Yang’s immense and out-of-the-world office, shaking hands politely, putting an end to their official inclusion in YG Family.

Inclusion in YG Family.

It may take a while until it sinks in.

 

==

 

“So” Yang began, leading the boys out of his office and towards the elevators. “I believe it goes without saying that now that you are official trainees in this company, you will be training profusely. Your training will – “

“Excuse me.” Seunghyun faked a cough as a means of interruption, making the ones around him stop in their tracks, offering him their upmost attention. Observing the CEO’s expecting facial expression, overshadowed by the brownish cap he was wearing, the oldest member of the band continued cautiously:

“If I may ask, how much exactly does profusely mean?” He tried to put on the most innocent face he could muster, hoping that he could fool the elder,that he won’t see right through his act.

However, Jiyong did and released a loud snort in disbelief, but no one paid him any attention.

“Well” Yang Hyun chortled, creeping the boys out. “Most of the day, of course. But, as I intended on saying before I was interrupted, your training will vary from day to day. While some days you will have dance practice, others you will have vocal practice and you will also need to squeeze in time to exercise, in order to keep in shape. We don’t want to debut ugly looking idols, right?” He offered a chuckle again, but no one bothered to return it.

The boys were staring blankly at him or at something behind him, he wasn’t sure, and Seunghyun surely looked like he was calculating the fastest way to get to the nearest window, open it and just throw himself through it.

With a sigh, the eldest pressed the call button for the elevator and turned again to the now trainees, clasping his hands at the back with a ‘pop’ that echoed through the empty hallway.

“However, your training period might get shortened as you are attending an Arts Academy after all, and I understood that you are all majoring in Music, right?” The man’s eyes went from one member to another, waiting for one of them to finally utter something.

“I am majoring in Drama.” The oldest of the boys slightly raised his hand in midair to call attention onto himself.

“Oh, yes, yes. The video that I saw, though, shows that you possess great rapping skills. But, if you wish, you can also be admitted in the actors department and in time, you will get a role.” The CEO made a pause at the sound of the beep signaling the arrival of the elevator.

After they were all settled inside the lift, he spoke again:

“Your main concern, however, will be the group and your debut. Now, as I was saying, because you are at such an Academy, you could be considered advanced in comparison to a simple trainee who just auditioned because of sheer ambition.”

“What about our studies?” Daesung suddenly questioned, while Youngbae hummed in approval.

“Do we have to halt them?” Youngbae inquired further.

“Only if you wish – it is not mandatory. In Seunghyun’s case, he can finish his studies as he will graduate at the end of the year, which is in a few months. The rest of you may do as you please, but you should at least finish the year. Though, I should warn you that things will get really hard if you choose to continue attending classes, as you will start your training. Any other questions?” Yang Hyun Suk calmly probed.

The boys slightly shook their heads, their faces wearing marks of their profound thinking.

“Were are we going?” Seungri suddenly intervened when they found themselves out of the small cabin and into yet another long and spacious hallway.

“I am taking you to Teddy in the recording studio. He will be the one to take care of you, so should you require any assistance with anything do not hesitate to go to him.“ Their now boss advanced towards a door at the end of the corridor and turned the knob, and then ushered them inside the room.

The studio was exactly as Jiyong imagined it to be, or to be more precise, exactly how he saw it on TV or on his little laptop’s screen. His eyes wandered from the neatly placed equipment on the hardwood desk from across the room, to the sound proof recording booth which was separated from the rest of the room by a thin wall, whose upper part was made from glass. His gaze then stopped on the swivel chair that just happened to turn around at that moment to reveal the producer happily munching on a donut.

“Hyung! Boys!” He stuffed the last bit of the food in his mouth and jumped from his seat to greet his guests.

“I hand the boys to you now.” The CEO spoke humorlessly. “Take them to their dorms, help them with whatever they need or don’t understand. Just take care of them. Understood?”

“Yes, sir!” Teddy mock saluted his boss, trying to loosen up the atmosphere.  

Yang Hyun Suk then turned to the youngsters:

“I expect you to be here tomorrow at 8:30 sharp. No later than that. I will see you then.” He fixed his hat and then went out the door.

A dead silence fell over them after the elder man’s departure.  Jiyong could literally feel the awkwardness around him so thick that could be sliced in half with a knife. He nervously shifted his weight from one foot to the other, catching a glimpse of a Seungri who was continuously checking his non-existing watch, an obviously uncomfortable smiling Daesung, a Youngbae who was looking around the room in need to avoid eyes contact with another human being and a Seunghyun who was examining his cuticles like they were the most fascinating thing in the world.

Jiyong sighed internally. Why the heck was Teddy just standing in front of them with his eyes glued on his cellphone? Was he that dense? Could he not see that they had no idea what to do? Could he not feel this awkwardness? THIS-

“Okay guys, let’s go!” Teddy pocketed the small device and jerked his thumb over his shoulder.

Apparently sensing awkwardness was not one of the producer’s strong points.

 

==

 

“Pssttt – Seungri!” Jiyong whisper-shouted as he elbowed the maknae. “Seungri!” He hit harder when he got no reply.

“Ouch” The boy lightly rubbed the injured area and threw a glare at his hyung. “That really hurt, you know?”

“Yes, but frankly, I don’t care. Now hold this.” He shoved his cellphone in the younger boy’s hands and then rushed to the rectangular illuminated case few steps down the way they came from.

Actually, the whole wall was decorated with such cases, each one of them shielding a poster - that was depicting an YG Family artist - from the outside world threats.

Jiyong, at the moment, was next to the 2NE1 case, his two hands brought into peace signs while a grin that could cause millions of people to go blind stretched from one of his ears to the other. Seungri quickly caught on his hyung’s desire, so without wasting any time, he snapped a photo of the smiling man.

Sadly, he wasn’t even rewarded with a simple thank you as the leader immediately after accomplishing his goal skipped away, going after the others who were a little ahead.

“But I wanted a photo too . . .” The maknae pouted and with slumped shoulders in defeat, he went to the spot that Jiyong had just occupied and after checking that the coast was clear, he took a selfie with the 2NE1 members.

“What the hell are you doing?” A deep voice startled Seungri, causing him to almost drop his cellphone, but luckily he caught it just in time, of course not forgetting to thank all his line of ancestors for saving his little baby.

Yes, Seungri was deeply emotionally attached to his phone. Sue him.

After checking for any nonexistent damage on the device, he turned to a highly amused looking Seunghyun.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were at the front of the group.” He frowned.

“I stopped to tie my shoelaces. What about you? What were you doing?” A teasing grin danced across Seunghyun’s lips.

“I . . .” Seungri trailed off, no plausible lie coming to his mind at the moment. So, he settled for the next most logic thing he could do.

He ran away.

The elder smiled at the retreating back of the maknae for a bit, before deciding that he should also go because otherwise he would be lost forever in this huge building, maximizing his chances of running into cuckoo people. A shiver went down his spine at the thought of a certain cuckoo woman. 

He should go to church and pray to never EVER meet her again or, if not, to be at least within a five kilometer range away from her and her craziness. He had only met her twice, no, thrice and every single time she managed to freaking invade his personal space. HIS PERSONAL SPACE!

Seunghyun snorted in indignation as he recalled those events and when he finally got ready to go after his friends, he came face to face to the exact same person he never wanted to see again. All color drained from his face and his mind went blank for a few seconds before realizing that she wasn’t even there.

IT WAS THE DAMN POSTER. Stupid poster – almost gave him a heart attack. So, without further ado, Seunghyun threw a glare at the poster and stormed off.

 

 


 

 

A collective WOW was the only sound that echoed through the empty walls of the apartment as soon as a certain group of five people passed the threshold.

“This thing is freaking HUGE!” Seungri was the first one to voice out what was on everyone’s mind.

“It is.” Teddy smiled amiably. “So, this is gonna be where you’ll live.” He made a motion through the air and around the room. “It’s got three bedrooms and you got the kitchen right over there and then the bathroom –“ The producer stopped abruptly when he noticed the wide eyed stares he had directed at him.

“What’s wrong guys?”

“But we are five.” Daesung uttered in an almost whisper, that in addition to the forlorn look on his face, comprised enough proof of his disappointment.

“Uhm . . . yes? You are?” Teddy asked bemused.

“But . . .” Youngbae continued, dejectedly as well.

“I AM NOT SHARING A ROOM WITH ANY OF YOU PEOPLE!” Seunghyun suddenly yelled, his fist high up in the air in determination.

“Well I don’t want to share a room with you either. What about that? Huh?” Jiyong crossed his arms across his chest spitefully, scrunching his nose in disgust.

Teddy stared unblinkingly at the ‘drama’ unfolding before his eyes. Maybe he should leave? His job here was pretty much done. However, that tingling feeling that he had somehow forgotten something was continuously haunting him, not letting him get out of this place and live on his life in peace and quiet.

The eldest tried to go to the deepest part of his mind to find what he had missed, but as his quest ended with zero progress, he shrugged and with a bye that no one heard (or if they heard, they gave no sign that they did) he strutted out of the apartment as fast as he could.

He wasn’t going to get caught in between in whatever was going to happen in there. Okay, he knows that wasn’t very responsible and very adult-like of him, but those two guys in particular looked like they would cut a any second now.

So, yeah, his safety was more important. Priorities, people.

And then it hit him. He remembers! But he isn’t going back there. Oh no. So, he just got in his car and sped away, hoping that the news that right above the dorm of the five new trainees is the dorm of the 2NE1 girls, wouldn’t be that important.

But then again, Teddy’s beliefs tend to be wrong most of the time.

 

==

 

Back at the dorm, Jiyong and Seunghyun were throwing daggers at each other with their intense glares, while Daesung and Youngbae were quietly sulking in a corner as Seungri was staring interchangeably between all his hyungs.

“I’d rather sleep on the couch than share a room with you people.” Jiyong spat out.

“Then it’s settled: the couch is yours.” Seunghyun replied.

“ you.”

“Guys can we please stop this?” Seungri spoke out of nowhere. “Can’t we all just be friends?” He took Jiyong and Seunghyun’s hands and made them hold each other’s hands.

“What the-?” Jiyong tried to speak, but the maknae was quicker and swiftly placed his forefinger on Jiyong’s lips to shush him.

“Do you realize where we are? We are in our dorm. We are under YG Entertainment now. We are going to debut as singers. We shouldn’t be fighting. You know what we should be doing instead?” He paused for dramatic effect. “CELEBRATE!” He threw his hands in the air, flailing them from side to side, while a stupid grin played on his lips.  “WE SHOULD BE CELEBRATING!”

Silence.

“Please say something.” The maknae pleaded.

More silence.

“HE’S RIGHT!” Jiyong finally smiled and cheerfully slung an arm around Seungri’s shoulders. “Let’s go out! Let’s party! WOOO!”

“I am not going to a club.” Seunghyun stated flatly.

“Who said anything about a club?” The leader smirked knowingly.

“Oh, I know where you’re going with this.” Daesung smiled contentedly. “And I like it!” He gave two thumbs up.

“So are you guys in?” Jiyong addressed the whole room, acting as if he was the leader of a whole cluster of mutineers who were about to implement their biggest plan up to date.

“Ugh. Fine.” Seunghyun faked a deep sigh, as if he had no other choice but to agree, but deep down he was actually really excited for a karaoke party.

“I am too. But –“ Youngbae spoke sternly. “Please don’t get drunk again. I am tired of taking care of you.”

“I won’t make promises that I can’t keep.” Jiyong sing-songed, the huge grin still stretching across his face.

 

 


 

“Oh my god.” Youngbae panted as he stepped out of the taxi.

“I - ” He helped Daesung out.

“So – “He took Seungri out of the vehicle.

“Hate – “He snatched Seunghyun out of the car too.

“You.” He threw Jiyong out as well.

He rubbed his palms together and thanked and paid the driver for everything and then turned to look at the four people in front of him to analyze their conditions.

Daesung was in a pretty good state. Maybe just a bit dizzy. But, the others . . . Oh god.

Seungri was literally hugging a street lamp post and trying to snuggle closer to it, while the other two were on a whole other world. Jiyong was muttering something under his breath about young people and their rudeness and them not having any respect for the elderly, because apparently he thought of himself as an old man when drunk and Seunghyun was talking non-stop, only this night alone he having spoken more words than he ever did in his entire lifetime.

Youngbae cried internally for a second at the sight, but then immediately turned into the responsible friend he is and took his co-members inside the building one by one.

By the time he managed to get all of them to the elevator, he was beyond exhausted, so when the lift opened its doors, he pushed all four of them in and let Seungri press the floor button.

Though, unbeknownst to Youngbae, the maknae pressed on the wrong button, so instead of 3 he pressed 4, causing the elevator to take them one floor higher.

However, the man with a Mohawk didn’t realize it, as the floor looked exactly like theirs. He may have found it weird when he found the door to the apartment unlocked, but he paid no heed to it, thinking that maybe he forgot it like that.

“Bom, are you back already?” Youngbae heard a female voice call, but he shook his head, considering that maybe he was way too tired and already started hearing voices.

But, then, a silhouette appeared from behind the corner, making the man shriek in surprise.

“OH MY GOD!” The blonde woman jumped back. “YOU AREN’T BOM!” She pointed at him.

“Unnie, what’s the matter?” A red-headed woman came into view. “AGH! WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR APARTAMENT?” She interrogated, grasping to hold the other girl.

“Your apartment? Excuse you miss, but you are the ones in our apartment: apartment B45.” Youngbae tried to clarify, being thoroughly convinced that he made no mistake.

“This is apartment B53.” The second girl spoke.

“Oh” The man tried to hide his humiliation, which he was sadly incapable of. “Maybe we should go then.” He jerked his thumb over his shoulder and towards the door.

“Yeah, maybe –“ The girl attempted to answer, but before she could even finish what she wanted to say, a drunk and sleepy Seungri sped past them and plopped directly on the couch in the living-room.

It wouldn’t have been such a big deal, if there wasn’t another person lying on the couch already. So, yeah, Seungri plopped himself on the figure sleeping on the couch, that coincidentally or not, was his idol.

So, in conclusion, Seungri plopped himself on the sleeping figure of CL.

Because, they were in 2NE1’s dorm.

Youngbae and the two women at the doorway - who were none other than Dara and Minzy - could do nothing but stare incredulously at the scene, taking a while to actually realize what had happened. But then, the other three intoxicated people made their way into the room, distracting them.

“This house is really nice.” Jiyong spoke elegantly, taking the girls away from their trance. “Oh, and what beautiful ladies we have here.” He approached the two girls and kissed the back of their hands.

“What the -?”

“Why is he -?”

“Oh, yeah. He thinks he is an old man when drunk.” The trainee explained. “It’s like he develops a whole new personality. In fact, they all do. Except Daesung, maybe.” He gestured towards the said person who at the moment was on his knees in front of the coffee table, staring and smiling dumbly at a vase.

“I don’t know why people generally have a bad opinion about me.” Seunghyun loomed towards the little group comprised of Youngbae, Jiyong, Dara and Minzy. “I mean look at me.” He pointed his thumbs at himself proudly. “I am such a fun, happy and optimistic person. Oh and did I mention that I also have an incredible sense of humor, because – “ He blabbered on and on, not seeming to near an end soon.

“What happened to him?” Minzy asked, letting the man’s ramble fade to the background. Why did she ask, though? She wasn’t even sure if she wanted to know or not.

 “He becomes the most talkative person EVER when he’s drunk. I swear you can’t get him to shut up by any means.”

Meanwhile, Dara was having the shock of her life as she scanned Seunghyun from head to toe. She would recognize him anywhere.

And that’s how Dara realized who the people in her dorm were. It was like a hole appeared in the ceiling, letting a bright ray of sung cast itself over Dara as she was enlightened. Literally. She felt as if these men were following them everywhere. Wherever she went, they would manage to somehow get to that exact same place as well. Bom was going to flip when she got back from the convenience store.

“Did you ever think that we are aliens in this huge universe, but we are just living on our home planet? Because I certainly didn’t. Until now at least.” Seunghyun jerked Youngbae’s shoulder to force him to listen to him.

“I don’t know hyung.” He sighed.

“Well, that’s okay –“ The oldest man’s words were ignored once again as Minzy spoke again:

“So the guy on the couch is a sleepy drunk? Why are they drunk anyway? And why aren’t you-? OH MY GOD!” The woman shouted, grabbing her unnie’s shoulders and shaking her urgently. “HE THREW HIMSELF ON CHAERIN! OH MY GOOOD! HE IS SLEEPING ON TOP OF CHAERIN! SHE WILL KILL US! SHE MADE US SWEAR THAT WE WON’T DISTURB HER PRECIOUS SLUMBER.”

Dara suddenly woke up from her reverie and dashed at extreme speed to the couch. She stood there gaping at the scene, biting her lower lip and fanning herself, going into full panic mode.

Chaerin was a person who valued her sleep very much, as her relaxation time was pretty much reduced most of the time. Her only wish was that when she finally had the ability to rest, she would not bothered, save for an emergency.

Minzy and Youngbae quickly came at Dara’s side, the maknae sinking into the same state as well. They didn’t want their leader to wake up at any cost – she would skin them alive.

Thankfully, she was a heavy sleeper, confirmation being that she was still sleeping while a man laid on top of her.

“Okay we have to get him from there without waking her up.” Minzy whispered, trying to keep her composure.

“I grab his hands and you grab his legs.” Dara commanded.

“Do you want help?”

“Oh, yeah, I guess.” Dara made way for Youngbae to get next to her and grab one of Seungri’s hands.

Minzy got into position at the boys legs and grabbed the boy’s legs, but realized right away that her strength wasn’t enough, as the male maknae was too heavy for her. So, she turned around and gestured for Jiyong to come near.

“Can you help me lift this man?” She inquired curtly.

“Miss, but my back is fragile. I am an old man after all.” Jiyong responded carefully, leaning his upper body towards the girl, while two of his fingers were next to his mouth and moving as if he was rubbing something.

“He thinks he has a moustache.” Youngbae clarified as if he had read Minzy’s mind.

“Oh. He really gets into his character.”

“I know. Hyung!” The man called Seunghyun over, who was trying to explain that he was an actual wizard to Daesung.

“Oh, Youngbae – how may I be of help?”

“Go there and grab Seungri’s legs. We’re gonna lift him up.”

“Oh sure thing.” But just as he made the first step, a high-pitched shriek pierced the room’s occupants’ ears.

Everyone stopped their actions to turn to look at the entrance of the room where Bom was gawking at the couch drama. She opened and closed repeatedly, like she wanted to say something but always decided against it.

But then Chaerin shifted in her sleep and scrunched her nose, sensing an extra weight attached to her. And it was like everything was happening in slow motion. CL slowly opened her eyes and came face to face with Seungri’s sleeping face and in the heat of the moment she punched him in the face and immediately pushed him off her, making him roll onto the cold floor.

“What the hell!” She hissed, getting up from her rest place.

Dara felt herself die on the inside when Chaerin’s glare fixed on her. So, to protect herself she seized the first available being within her reach and his behind it, clutching desperately at its clothes.

“Miss, don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Jiyong spoke when he sensed her fear and so Dara rapidly realized that she was hiding behind the drunk guy who was acting like an elder.

While the petite blonde girl was pondering how she could run to her room and never come back, Bom caught sight of Seungri (or the dangerous Mafia man as she called him) and almost had a heart attack. Almost because her eyes also found another certain someone.

Seunghyun had finally made a break from his monologues – and Youngbae would’ve clapped if he wasn’t so confused, tired and flustered – and he had his head tiled to the side like a curious puppy while he stared at Bom with an unreadable expression.

“I know you.” He trailed off. “You are the crazy woman who keeps invading my personal space.” He started advancing towards her. “I really hate it how you keep on touching me. The first time you bumped into me, okay that’s acceptable, but the next two times you hugged me and I cannot accept that.”

“I am sorry?”

“That’s good. Sorry is good, but I think you should have a taste of your own medicine.” He was already right in front of Bom. And the next thing Bom knew, she was being hugged by Seunghyun.

“Is he dead?” CL hit the still sleeping Seungri with the tip of her foot.

“He just sleeps like a log.” Youngbae commented. “Uhm, maybe we should actually go now?” He smiled awkwardly.

“Okay, but are you sure he’s not dead? What if my punch or the impact hurt him that bad?” Chaerin asked worriedly again as she took the unconscious boy’s face into her hands.

“Yep. He’s okay, you don’t have to worry.” He snatched his friends as quickly as possible and made a run for the front door. “Sorry for disturbing!” He yelled from the hallway.

The girls just stared as they had been doing for the most of the night.

 

 


 

 

 The next day, the boys were rushing to the YG building as they were one minute away from 8:30. Their only stop was at the receptionist who as if she understood what was going on, directed them to the right practice room they were supposed to meet the CEO.

They sprinted through the hallways and at 8:32 they burst through the door of the practice room. However, the elder was yet to arrive. Typical YG.

But, in the man’s place were the 2NE1 girls who were sitting on the floor and casually chatting.

“OH MY GOD. YOU ARE HERE TOO?” Dara shouted exasperatedly when she noticed them.

“Oh hey drunk boys. What are you doing here?” Minzy waved gleefully.

“Huh?” The five guys raised their eyebrows in confusion, while Jiyong was having a mini heart attack yet again and Seungri was having an internal battle with himself whether now was the moment to show off his French speaking skills.

Too bad that they didn’t have any recollection of last night events. If only the leader knew in what extreme close proximity he was to Dara.

“Oh, so he wasn’t dead. You were right.” CL cackled, pointing to Seungri.

Why was the woman of his dreams pointing and laughing at him? Maybe she found his slightly black eye funny? But she was a better woman than this. But, maybe she knew the cause of his injury, though he didn’t see any possibility of her knowing. Seungri was more than ready to ask about it, when Yang Hyun Suk actually made his appearance.

“Oh I see you’ve already met each other.” He lightly clapped his hands. “That means I don’t need to make other introductions. Girls, these are YG’s new trainees.” He smiled proudly just like a father would do.

Dara and Bom almost fainted when they heard the news, already grabbing at each other for support.

“And I was thinking.” The CEO continued. “That they should appear in your following music video: the one you are in charge of. We should let the world know about our newest addition and who are they.”

Okay, someone may actually need to catch Bom and Dara now.