Crazy Spring

When Fanboying Caused a BIGBANG

 

 

“I’m not buying him any water! I just need ice-cream – some delicious ice-cream.”

Because, on the other way around, Seunghyun was in the pursuit of happiness, also known as ice-cream. Not having a care in the world, he entered the little shop and headed straight to the freezer. If you saw him, you would probably say he was in a life or death situation, as he was rubbing his chin, eyes fixed on the object in front of him. Who knew that choosing an ice-cream flavor would require that much thinking? Maybe it could change your life forever . . . or maybe not.

After around 30 minutes of contemplating on what was better, Seunghyun was finally able to pay and leave the store under the cashier’s supervision, because truth be told, she thought he was a thief.

The sound of the wrapper being torn was music to his ears, this being one of the rare moments when you could clearly see satisfaction, anticipation and happiness – practically, any positive emotion - plastered on Seunghyun’s face. He could almost feel the desert’s extraordinary taste, he could almost feel it on his taste buds . . .

“OH MY GOD! I’M SO SO SORRY!” A person shrieked from behind.

“WATCH YOUR STEP LADY!” He turned around instantly to see the woman who bumped into him.

Whaaat. theeee. heeeellll?’These were Seunghyun’s only thoughts, as he couldn’t really hide his confusion at the sight in front of his eyes. The woman was dressed in the most ridiculously way possible. She had a black scarf wrapped around her head, leaving only her face to be exposed, or what was left of it at least, because she was wearing a large pair of sunglasses that were covering most of her face. And of course, being dressed in black from head to toe was a must.

“I’M SO SORRYY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO HIT YOU” The woman desperately repeated.

“It’s okay, I guess . . .” Quite relieved that the stranger wouldn’t make a fuss about it, the lady cautiously continued her original route. As for Seunghyun, not being interested in the girl anymore, he slowly took his gaze of her, wanting to get back to savoring his sweet treat. But what he then saw before his eyes was ‘terrifying’.

M-my . . . my . . . ice . . . cream . . . is goneee.

“WOMAN! STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU ARE . . . YOU AREEE –“

“SHHHHHHHHH” A hand was suddenly clasped over his mouth, the girl being back next to him, fright evident on her face and tone. “PLEASE DON’T REVEAL MY IDENTITYYY!!”

Identity? Whaaat?

“WHAT DO YOU WANT? AN AUTOGRAPH? NO? HOW ABOUT A PHOTO? COME ONNN, I’LL DO ANYTHINGGG – JUST DON’T GIVE ME AWAAAY!!!”

Yeah, sureeee . . . I AM giving you awaaay. It’s not like a ridiculously dressed woman is yelling like a lunatic in the middle of the street . . . AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM AN INSANE LADDYY?!”

“PLEASEEEEE!”

“Anything?” Seunghyun successfully got rid of her hand, his answer making the girl’s expression brighten up. “I want another ice-cream – since the first one is now on the ground due to you bumping into me.”

“I- ice-cream?”

“Yes – ice cream. Go buy another one, the store is just around the corner.”

“B-but, I can’t enter a store . . .”

Whyyyy? . . . Maybe she is a wanted criminal . . . Naaaahh . . .

Sadly, Seunghyun couldn’t really give back a proper answer, as his whole attention was caught by another lady – also dressed in an absurd way - who appeared out of nowhere and was now coming towards them at an extremely rapid pace.

 “Ohhh . . . there’s two of theeem . . . Of courseee . . .

And of course her yells didn’t go unnoticed by neither Seunghyun nor the woman standing before him.

“BOM! BOOOMMM!” She was repeating over and over again.

We got it woman – it’s spring. Any other observations? . . . Maybe they are going to some sort of shady gathering . . . Whatever . . . I just want my desert.”

It didn’t really come as a surprise to the man, when she practically jumped on the other sending both of them on the pavement. “Bom you are ruining our undercover.” The newly arrived woman stated, like nothing was wrong with what she just said.

Yep . . . Definitely crazy.” 

“Okaaay ladieess, I’ll just take my leave, so you can go to your gathering or whatever.” And as soon as the words left his mouth, Seunghyun disappeared, the ice-cream being suddenly pushed behind getting-away-of-these-two-crazy-women on his list of priorities.

 

 


 

 

‘’For the 100th time, just leave and stop following me.”

Back at the park, Jiyong was having a full one on one confrontation with Seungri. Unfortunately, he was left alone, as Youngbae and Daesung decided they actually wanted to have some fun and left to rent the promised bikes.

“Okay okay, calm down . . . I’ll leave nooww.”

“YOU SAID THAT 5 MINUTES AGO AND THEN I FOUND YOU HIDING IN A BUSH. I COULD REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FOR STALKING.”

“Fineee . . . I will really leave this time. Promise!”

And with that Seungri turned around, only to bump into Seunghyun, who was just coming back from his little ‘adventure’.

“NOT YOU TOO! WHY ARE ALL PEOPLE BUMPING INTO ME TODAY?”

“Fine, fine – I’m leaving.” Seungri announced.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jiyong approached the oldest amused by his behavior.

“Not really. I just ran into some crazy ladies who ruined my ice-cream.’’

“Crazy ladies?”

“Yeah . . . they were wearing ridiculous clothing and yelling like lunatics. And one of them was running towards the other while screaming ‘BOM! BOM!’ . At first, I actually thought she was referring to Bom as in spring, the season, but it figures that the other’s name was Bom.”

“WAIT! BOM?” Jiyong asked, the older responding to his question with a nod.

 “It can’t be. There’s no way it could be . . .” 

 


 

HELLO THERE EVERYBOOODYYY! Hope you are enjoying this so far!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the story. You are the beeeest and I love youuu!

Thank you for reaaadiiing! *SHOUT OUT TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE*

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short. It wasn't supposed to be this short, buuut . . . *pouts*