Fansign Kwonfusion

When Fanboying Caused a BIGBANG

 

 

 

 

“Remind me . . . why am I here with you again?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? We are here for the 2NE1 fan sign event . . .” Jiyong innocently stated, the idiotic grin never leaving his face.

“Yeah . . . I kind of figured that out.” Seunghyun pointed to the proudly standing poster, hanged at the mall’s entrance, depicting 2NE1 in all of their glory. “But why AM I here? You are the obsessed one . . .”

“EXCUSE YOU? I-I mean . . .” The younger awkwardly cleared his throat. “I would really appreciate it, if you understood the fact that I AM NOT OBSESSED . . . and to answer your question: YOU promised me you would come here with me . . .” Jiyong stated through gritted teeth, his head constantly tilting from side to side. If that is his way of maintaining his composure, somebody really has to teach him a new technique – the only reason being that he really looked like he had a mental problem. Any normal person would had taken that reaction as a sign to stop with the irrelevant questioning, but not Seunghyun. Like always, he remained unfazed by and continued.

“I Did?”

“Yes . . . yesterday?” But as the older gave no sign of remembering, he continued. “You were asleep on the floor?” But there still was no reaction. “HYUNG COME ON! Do you honestly don’t remember?”

“I do . . . but I thought that it was a dream – more of a nightmare actually.”

“WHAAAATT?” That was the last drop. Jiyong slowly pulled back - before he started yelling like a mad man - to a place where he didn’t have to see his hyung’s face. In any other situation, he wouldn’t behave like this. By now, the younger would have thrown at least 5 fits or more, but today he had to act nice, all because the high possibility of Seunghyun leaving him alone existed. Which meant no autographs from 2NE1. And that was definitely a NO in Jiyong’s agenda.

“Okay. . . calm down Jiyong . . . you want those autographs, right? BE NICE!” Certain that he was calm enough to head back, he turned around and let his eyes search for the older.

Fortunately, he was in the exact same spot he left him, hands in pockets, eyes absent-mindedly looking around. Jiyong raised one of his arms and took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the air needed for calling over his hyung, when –

“HYYYYUUUUNNNGGG!!!”

Jiyong straightened up and gave himself a mental high-five, being proud of the loud cry he managed to let out, but . . .

“WAAAAITT . . . THAT WASN’T MEEE . . .”

And indeed, the author of the yell wasn’t Jiyong, but the young man that was rushing towards Seunghyun, who surprisingly didn’t move away, or look behind him to check if he was the called person – instead he smiled, HE SMILED AT THE MAN THAT WAS APPROCHING HIM. That was something that would undeniably go down in history.

“HE IS SMILING . . . HE IS FREAKING SMILING AT A PERSON . . . I NEED TO MEET THIS MAGICAL CREATURE AND SHAKE HIS HAND . . . NO . . . HE DESERVES SOMETHING MORE THAN A HANDSHAKE!”  The boy said to himself and excitedly headed to greet and express his gratitude towards the so called ‘magical being’.

“HEY!” He happily waved as soon as he stepped next to the two guys.

“Oh, Jiyong you are back . . . earlier than –“

“YOU!” The boy in question angrily pointed at the person next to his hyung, cutting him off. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? NOW YOU ARE USING MY FRIENDS TO GET CLOSER TO MEEE? ISN’T IT ENOUGH THAT YOU’RE ALWAYS FOLLOWING ME?!”

“JIYONG WHAT THE HELL?” Seunghyun demanded, not seeing why his dongsaeng was acting strange – yet again.

“HYUNG STAY OUT OF THIS! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THE COCKY GUY!”

“You know I have a name, right? It’s Seunghyun . . . or well . . . Seungri . . .”

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR NAME! JUST STOP FOLLOWING ME!” Jiyong furiously demanded.

“Do you have a problem or something? I haven’t even seen you for the past week or so! Let alone follow you!”

“Jiyong . . .” Seunghyun let out a short sigh. “Act normal for at least once in your lifetime. Seungri here didn’t do anything to you . . .”

“Well he – WAIT! How do you know each other? I even saw you smiling at him . . . you never smile at people . . . ONLY when they bring you ice-cream . . . AND HE CLEARLY DOESN’T HAVE ANY WITH HIM NOW! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?” The outraged leader turned to fix his gaze on Seungri for the highly anticipated answer.

“I asked Seunghyun hyung for some acting tips, as I want to join the drama club. That’s how we met . . . we were busy all week . . . practicing . . .” He flatly revealed the supposed ‘secret’.

“So that’s why you were always telling us you can’t spend the breaks with us?! – I knew there was something suspicious about it . . . BUT NOT EVEN ONCE THE THOUGHT OF YOU HANGING OUT WITH THE ENEMY CROSSED MY MIND!”

“ENEMY?! Jiyong think before you talk. Seungri is a nice guy . . . nicer than you, actually . . . and even though he’s also a fan like you, he didn’t nag me on and on about how he loves . . . uhmm . . . what’s her name again?” An irritated Seunghyun asked.

“CL” The youngest smilingly finished, leaving a stunned Jiyong, whose face was sporting an unreadable expression, as he tried to process what had just been said.

‘’C-CL? CL as in t-the 2NE1 leader?”

“Of course! The baddest female is unique. There can’t be two of them in this world. Now I think I have to go get my autographs sooo . . .” Seungri checked his nonexistent watch before leisurely leaving the little group.

 Oh. My. God . . . I never thought he could be a blackjack too . . .”

“Hyung aren’t you going to get the autographs for meee?” Jiyong immediately snapped back to reality and put on his sad puppy face – his ultimate weapon for getting what he wants.

“Ughh . . . okay fineee . . .”

“Yaaaayy! I’ll wait for you hereee . . .” The younger man cheered, the idiotic grin making its way back on his face.

 

 


 

 

“Hyung come here!” Seungri beckoned Seunghyun from the large crowd. “You can go before me!”

“Oh . . . Thanks! I guess . . .”

“No problem . . . that’s the least I can do for you after you helped me so much . . . OH MY GOD! THAT’S THEM! HYUNG LOOK!” The panda-eyed boy pointed to the middle of the hall where the 2NE1 girls were taking their seats at the designated table, all smiling and gleefully waving to their beloved fans.

“CL looks amazing . . . doesn’t she?” The younger stated, his tone denoting satisfaction and pride for his bias. Still, the difference between him and Jiyong was there.

“I guess so . . . which one is she? I only know Sandara Park due to Jiyong’s obsession.”

“Oh . . . well she is the blonde one and she is standing on Dara’s right side. And just so you know, the one on Dara’s left is Park Bom and the one at the far end of the table is Minzy.” The younger clarified as he was pointing to each member, hoping that the other caught on who is who.

“Sooo . . . the first is Park Bom . . . then Sandara Park . . . CL . . . and Minzy . . .” Seunghyun repeated, Seungri approving his words with a nod.

After minutes and minutes which seemed like hours to Seunghyun, he finally got to be the first in line. Along the way, Seungri kind of got distracted by all the beautiful girls, famous or not – leaving the older alone, his only wish being to get out of there as soon as possible.

Seeing that it was his hyung’s turn, Seungri tapped the other’s shoulder and gave him a slight push:

“Go! It’s your turn – just get the autographs and then you can leave.”

Pleased to hear that he only needed to get some signatures, Seunghyun started taking long confident steps towards the center of the large room, where Park Bom, as the first member, was calmly waiting. Sadly, Seunghyun didn’t take into consideration what misunderstandings could occur.

“Hello there!” The singer happily greeted him. ‘’Do you have something specifically that you want me to sign on? Or . . .” The girl suddenly stopped in the middle of her sentence, only to scan Seunghyun from head to toe and stop her gaze on his face.

“He looks just like that guy on the street . . .”

“Uhmm . . . excuse me?” The man coughed, breaking the awkward silence, making Bom snap back to reality.

“Y-yes?”

“Anything will do . . . just sign on whatever you want . . .”

“Sureee . . . who should I sign it for?” Bom asked, immediately grabbing a pen, prepared to write at any moment.

“Kwon Jiyong.” Seunghyun nonchalantly stated – and he sure didn’t expect that his friend’s name would make such an impact, not only on Park Bom, but also on Sandara Park, who at the sound of the name, stopped whatever she was doing and directed her eyes in his direction.

Okaaayy . . . why are both of them staring at me so intently? . . . Maybe they heard of Jiyong . . .”

“Uhmm . . . can I get my autograph?”

“Sure sure!” The girls said in one voice. And to Seunghyun’s surprise, the dark-haired singer suddenly stood up, took his hand and planted the signed paper in his palm:

“Jiyong please take care of yourself . . . Be careful! REALLY careful! You can never know what’s going to happen . . .” She added in a dead serious tone, looking around to see if anyone heard what she just said. And before the man could realize what was happening, the woman standing before him, leaned in and captured him into a tight hug:

“It was such a pleasure to actually meet you . . .” She added in a whisper.

“Is there a hidden camera . . . somewhere?” Seunghyun searched in vain for the meaning of what was happening.

At the unexpected display of affection initiated by Bom, the mall got filled with gasps, ‘Oh my god’s and the sound of flashing cameras, coming from every part of the building. And Seunghyun could swear he heard someone screaming from outside. Maybe it was just his imagination.

After what seemed like eternity, the lady retreated her arms, leaving the man to stand rooted to his place for a few moments due to the shock.

“What the heck had just happened?” He asked himself in disbelief once again and took one more glance at the woman who had a warm smile plastered on her face.

“I’m done with this . . . I’m leaving.”   And with that said, he turned around and went out of the building at full speed, completely ignoring Seungri’s yells and the people who were desperately trying to catch a glimpse of the mysterious man that Park Bom hugged out of the blue.

“Now I know why Jiyong likes them . . . They are freaking crazy . . .”

“HYUNG! WHY THE HELL DID PARK BOM HUG YOU?!” A flustered Jiyong appeared in his field of vision.

“I DON’T KNOW! I’M OUT OF HERE!”

“WAIT! WHAT ABOUT MY AUTOGRAAAPPHSSS?” The leader complained, but sadly Seunghyun had already disappeared.

“Here!” Someone tapped his shoulder and Jiyong had the unpleasant surprise to be greeted by a panda-eyed boy who had 4 pieces of paper directed towards him. “I got them for you. I kind of figured out that hyung didn’t take them. Sooo . . . here . . .” He awkwardly handed him the autographs.

“Really? Wow . . . thanks?”

“Don't mention it!” The younger boy smiled. 

“Uhmm . . . I have something to tell you.” Jiyong directed his gaze downwards, to the ground, the confident leader from before having somehow completely vanished. “I thought about it . . . and I decided to . . . to accept you . . . in the band.”

“Really?” Seungri asked incredulously.

“Yes . . . now if you’ll excuse me . . .” Jiyong turned around and ran away at a speed that the younger didn’t even know that was humanly possible.

“Did I just get accepted? . . . I DID! YESSSSS! MY PLAN WORKEEED!” Seungri started doing a little celebratory dance, while making a mental note to thank Yoo Seok for the information on Jiyong’s weakness – also known as Dara.

If he knew from the start that the leader was also a blackjack, he would have immeadiately confessed to being one as well. But no, he had to go through all that trouble just to find out that all he had to do was coming to the fansign - which he was already going to do anyways.