Letters

My Panda Prince...Is A Wolf?

Sujin,

    It's been a week. Where are you? Why don't you answer any of my calls and texts? Maybe you lost your phone, or you're ignoring me. I went by your house and found you had moved, I got the address of your new house from the school office. Sorry, Chen had to break in again. 
    Why did you leave without saying anything? Are you scared of me? Please answer me, don't leave me alone like this. If you don't want to talk to me, at least call Chanyeol and tell him you're okay. I understand if you don't want to talk to me. 
    
Tao


Sujin, 

    Two weeks have passed without me seeing you. It feels like two centuries, won't you call me? Lu Han says I'm being stupid and that you won't call, but I can't lose hope. Xiumin says he's sorry again for scaring you away, he wouldn't have hurt you. 
    Did your father make you move again? Why don't you pick up my calls? You seemed fine when you agreed to be my girlfriend, did I catch you off guard? Please just tell me what I did wrong. I'm so sorry, for whatever I did. 
    Please call me. 

Tao


Sujin,

    It's been a month. Are you even getting these letters? I forgot to tell you, our science project got the highest marks in the class. The teacher was sad you weren't there to receive her congratulations. 
    I don't even know what to say anymore. Chanyeol is doing fine, our families are still fighting, but Chanyeol and I hang out. 
    Please call me, or text. 

Tao 


Sujin,

    Fine! I'm just writing to tell you to forget about it. I don't need you to write or call, I'm fine on my own. There's a battle soon approaching between the werewolves and vampires, maybe I'll just get myself killed and make it easier for you not to call. I'm sure you wouldn't even care. 

Tao


Kim Sujin,

    I need to talk to you about Tao. You need to at least call me or Chanyeol to let him know you're alright. He doesn't sleep, he barely eats. You're killing him. What did he do that was so wrong you left? 
    Come back, call, write. Anything. Tao needs you, especially now there's going to be a fight between us and the bloodsuckers. Please just let him know you're okay. 

Kris


Hey, pabo girl,

    What do you think you're doing? I've never seen Tao this miserable, not even on nights when we turn. Call him!

Lu Han 


Sujin,

    I'm sorry I scared you when I turned. I wouldn't have hurt you, especially with Tao there. He cares deeply for you, he isn't the same since you left. Please call him, he's getting desperate. 

Xiumin 


Sujin,

    I think I'm in love with you. 

Tao


    I smoothed the letters gently, tears staining the latest one. They had been coming ever since I moved, making me miserable. I wasn't hungry anymore, and I stayed awake all night wondering about Tao. I had only gotten a little taste of his world before we left, but I had so many questions.   
    Eight letters. After a month in China, I was thoroughly sick of it. I ached to speak Korean with Tao, to go the coffee shop, to talk to my friends. There were some boys here who tried to talk to me, but I wasn't interested in any more friendships. All I had to do was get through school and avoid my father, who I'm not talking to. How hard could it be?

How's everyone liking it? Please comment, subscribe and upvote!
—Taoris95