::9::

Real Story

FAR AWAY

Myungsoo sipped his hot cappuccino, he was sitting in the corner of a cafe, not far from his dorm location. Doyeon asked him to meet up, there is something to talk about, she said so. Myungsoo glanced to his watch, just about 10 minutes he waited for Doyeon but it is been like for hours, and it was irritated him. If it is Jiyeon,he will be happy to waiting for her, how long it. He shook his head, again and again he kept thinking about Jiyeon.

How is she now days ? Does Jiyeon miss him ? Like how he missed her.. Myungsoo smiled sadly.. it was not possible.. not possible if Jiyeon miss him, the person who had hurt her so deeply. Myungsoo still raging deeply with his mind and feelings for Jiyeon, until he did not realized that Doyeon has arrived.

“Chagi~” Doyeon greeted Myungsoo in spoiled, then kissed Myungsoo’s cheek.

Nothing special for Myungsoo, he felt nothing when Doyeon kissed him. It was different when Jiyeon the one whom did it. Doyeon switched to sat in front of Myungsoo. Secretly, Myungsoo sighed.

Doyeon furrowed her eyebrows seeing Myungsoo just silent. “You don’t intend to order for me ?”

Myungsoo a bit gasped. “Ah. What do you want to drink ?”

Doyeon smiled. “Same as you.”

Then Myungsoo immediately stood up from his seat to ordering the beverage for Doyeon. After some minutes, Myungsoo was back with a cup of cappuccino, then handed it to Doyeon.

Myungsoo sat back to his seat. “What do you want to talk ? I can’t linger in here.”

“Just about umm ten minutes we met, chagi-ya~” Doyeon answered.

“I really can’t linger in here.” Myungsoo said, he saw Doyeon pouted her lips, stared at him in between annoyed and whined. Myungsoo could only sighed, sometimes, no.. Doyeon often to be too spoiled, like this time.

“Doyeon-ah, please understand it.”

“Ne, ne. I always understand it.”

“So, what do you want to talk ?”

Doyeon stared at Myungsoo as smiled. “I want we go public about our relationship.”

Right at that time, Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock, too shocked with Doyeon’s offer. Go to public ? Myungsoo never thinks about that thing, moreover because he does not want to publication that. “It can’t.”

Doyeon’s turn who widened her eyes. “Why ?”

“I’m an idol. I can’t do something carelessly.”

“Careless ? So, go to public about our relationship, you think its careless thing ?” Doyeon asked in irritated voice, a bit yelled.

“Infinite’s fans will not accept it.” Myungsoo said

“Then its your concern to make them accept the truth.” Doyeon said as put across her hand in her chest.

“No. I don’t want.” Myungsoo said in annoyance.

“You don’t want ? How about me ? I really want an approval.” Doyeon said.

“It can’t, i say it can’t.”

“But i wnat it, really want it.”

“Doyeon-ah, please undertsand me.” Myungsoo said in pleading voice.

Doyeon rolled her eyes. “You said it for many times, please understand, i always understand you. How about you ? Did you understand me ? No. You just thinking about yourself, Infinite, and your stupid fans.” She said, her voice was raising.

“Ya! Keep your voice down.” Myungsoo said.

“Why ? Are you affraid if other people will hear it ? Isn’t it good ?” Doyeon asked, her voice kept raising.

“Kim Doyeon!” Myungsoo said firmly.

“What ? I don’t want to know anything, i want our relationship published.” She said as stamped her feet and walked away.

Myungsoo sighed in heavy after he saw Doyeon has left. He wil not published his relationship with Doyeon. Then he immediatelly got out of the cafe after took a lst sip of his cappuccino.

*******

2013 September 04, in Japan

Infinite just reached at hotel, they had rehearsal a few hours ago. They walked in trooped towards their respective room.

Woohyun approached their manager. “Hyung, i’ll go out with Hyomin tonight.” He told their manager.

Myungsoo were shocked to hear it. Go out with Hyomin ? Is it mean Jiyeon is in here too ? He asked at himself.

“T-ara is also in Japan ?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yes, in the same hotel as us. Their Japan tour was starting today.” Woohyun replied.

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun. Japan tour ? Why he does not know anything about it ? Oh he just remembered, Jiyeon once told him about T-ara Japan tour.

Woohyun looked back at Myungsoo, hurriedly he looked away his view. There is still a highlight of anger in Woohyun’s eyes, can not be blamed, who would not be mad if got beaten by a person whom presumed as brother, just because of a woman.

There is still awkwardness between him and Infinite member since he and Woohyun got fought each other, except with Sungyeol because Sungyeol always approached him. Can he ignored, he also felt awkward with Sungyeol after knowing that Sungyeol has feelings for Jiyeon.

“Ah i bet you are happy to see your y baby.” Sunggyu said at Woohyun.

“Ya! Don’t said y to her, hyung! You look like a ert ahjussi when said that.” Woohyun mocked at Sunggyu.

Causing loud laughs cames out from Infinite member’s mouth, except Myungsoo.

“Oh of course i’m really happy. It’s been long time i can’t see Hyomin.” Woohyun said again.

“Tsk. Lovebird.” Sunggyu said at Woohyun as snorted. And Woohyun just laughed.

It has been long time no see, Woohyun’s word remind Myungsoo, how long he did not see Jiyeon ? Since he back from Hongkong, about 3 weeks. Secretly he sighed in slow, if only he and Jiyeon still together, they would go on date today, adding their date list in overseas, they were dating in Thailand, Taiwan, and Las Vegas.

*******

Jiyeon hidden her hand in her black jacket, the weather in Japan tonight a bit cooler than usual. She crossed the street, fortunatelly not too many vehicles passed by, it has 10:00 pm. Jiyeon sat herself on the wood-bench in the park near the hotel which T-ara staying.

Hoya told her that Infinite also stay in the same hotel as T-ara. There is possibility she would meet Myungsoo,  but she hope they would not. Not because she hates him, just only she still did not ready to see Myungsoo, just see Myungsoo’s photo could make her cry because of yearn for him. Then how if they meet ? She doubt she will able to control her self, she doubt if they met she will run to Myungsoo and embrace him.

Jiyeon waved her hand as smiling when saw someone whom she was waiting for has arrived, Hoya.

“Did you waited for long ?” Hoya asked at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon shook her head. “About five minutes.”

Hoya handed a cup of ice cream to Jiyeon, then took a seat next to her.

Jiyeon smiled. “Gomawo-yo.. definitely you was late because buy it, hmm ?”

Hoya nodded his head. “I know you well. You love ice cream much.”

Jiyeon chuckled cutely. Ya she can say Hoya is one of her close friend who caring about her much. T-ara and Infinite are quite close, since before Hyomin and Woohyun dating. She became close with Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun, and maybe Sunggyu. T-ara and Infinite are funny when they were meet up together, Hyomin often get jealous with Jiyeon because Woohyun always fanboying about Jiyeon, yes Woohyun is Jiyeon’s fanboy. While Myungsoo often get jealous by treat to Jiyeon, especially Hoya and Woohyun.

“How’s your day, Oppa ?” Jiyeon asked Hoya as feeding a spoonful ice cream to .

“We have pers conference and rehearsal, a bit tired.” Hoya replied as backward and leaned back on the wooden bench headboard. “Then you ? How about T-ara’s concert today ?”

Jiyeon turned at Hoya, “It went well. So many fans cheer for us, that’s great.” Jiyeon smiled.

“Glad to hear that.” Hoya also felt happy knowing T-ara’s concert is success. Why ? Because he was pretty know how struggle T-ara that time, the hard time which T-ara faced. Unfortunatelly, he never know what Jiyeon really felt those time, he just guessing.

Jiyeon and Hoya chatted a lot of fun thing as enjoying the night air. Then Hoya turned his face, stared straight to the front view.

“Mianhae..” Hoya said that word to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrow, signaling that she was confused.

Hoya sighed. “I really don’t know Myungsoo can be like that. What i know just he love you so much.”

Jiyeon’s expression suddenly changed. “... Myungsoo can be like that ?” Did Hoya already knew about Myungsoo and the woman with him, Jiyeon does not know that woman’s name.

She turned to the front. “Gwenchana. It’s not your fault, Oppa. You shouldn’t to apologize.”

“I still wonder, why he did it to you ?” Hoya asked at himself.

Jiyeon shut her eyes as replied, “Maybe i’m not the girlfriend as what he wanted.”

Hoya hurriedly turned at Jiyeon. “The girlfriend he want ? Like what ?” He asked curiously.

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulder, she did not know what kind of girlfriend that Myungsoo want. The woman who love to call him Oppa ? The woman who love to be spoiled to him ? If it so, Jiyeon was not the type who have it.

“Whatever it is, he can’t easyly cheat on you, Jiyeon.” Hoya said.

Jiyeon smiled slighty as said, “Myungsoo doesn’t cheating on me. I trust him.”

Hoya widened his eyes in wonder. “Myungsoo said that too.”

“So that’s true. Oppa, Myungsoo isn’t the type like that.” Jiyeon responded.

Hoye leaned back his back on the backrest of wooden bench as sighed “Why are you so kind ? Are you really fine ?”

Jiyeon silent, she asked at herself, is she really fine ? Honestly that is the question which keep ringing in her head.

Hoya tapped Jiyeon’s arm as asked, “Jiyeon, are you really fine ?”

“Y-yes..” Jiyeon replied doubtedly, she paused for a seconds. “Ani. I lie if i say i’m fine.” She continued.

Hoya straightened up his body. “I know it, Jiyeon. So, be honest to me.” He said.

Jiyeon silent for about some minutes. “I just don’t know, what Myungsoo’s reason for being like that ?” She paused, tried to calm down herself. “If i have mistake, i don’t know it. Myungsoo said i don’t have mistake, even just one mistake i don’t have it.” She continued.

Hoya kept silent, he chose to waiting Jiyeon for release all of her heart.

“Oppa, i love Myungsoo.. you know it, right ? Why i have to feel it ?” Jiyeon said again.

“Jiyeon.” Only that word which Hoya able to say. He seems like a lost  word in response to the Jiyeon’s heart pouring.

“I saw clearly Myungsoo with that woman, they were linked their hand. It’s hurt.” Jiyeon said.

“Did Myungsoo explained that ?” Hoya asked.

Jiyeon shook weakly. “Friend, just friend.”

“Jiyeon..”

“I miss him, Myungsoo.” Jiyeon said. Her eyes was teary.

Hoya sighed, thinking seems like he must tell Jiyeon about Infinite condition in lately. “Jiyeon, that woman came to our dorm.”

Jiyeon turned hurriedly to Hoya. “Mwo ?” She asked in shocked.

“She is very.. umm.. her attitude is very irritated us.” Hoya told Jiyeon. “And because of her, our relationship with Myungsoo become awkward, moreover Woohyun.” He continued.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows as asked, “Waeyo ? How could ?”

“We don’t like with his attitude, and definitelly we defend you, Jiyeon.” Hoya replied.

“Oh my god, Oppa.”

“Too bad Myungsoo got mad when we warn him about that woman.” Hoya said.

Jiyeon shook her head weakly.

Hoya continued his words. “And the fatal is Myungsoo out of control, he beat Woohyun. They were fighting.”

“Aigo!” Jiyeon said as widened her eyes.

“I’m confused, Jiyeon. I swear i mad at him but we’re one as group as family.” Hoya said.

“Oppa, you and other member shouldn’t be like this.” Jiyeon replied.

“But...”

“No but. Oppa, this is my matter with Myungsoo. please, don’t fight with Myungsoo.” Jiyeon said, cut Hoya’s word.

“We really don’t like his attitude in lately, Jiyeon.” Hoya kept protesting.

Jiyeon nodded her head. “Thank you for defend me. But i don’t want it give effect over Infinite, i beg on you, Oppa.” She said in pleading voice.

Hoya could only sighed and nodded his head as approval.

“I presumed that it’s not only Myungsoo’s fault. Me too, i’ve mistake.” Jiyeon said.

“What do you mean ?” Hoya asked as furrowed his eyebrows.

“Maybe i’m not perfect as girlfriend.” Jiyeon replied.

Hoya shook his head... How could Jiyeon has a thought like that ? Myungsoo will regret because he was hurt a kind-hearted woman like Jiyeon.

“Even though it’s hurt me, i’ll try to forget all of that. I’ll try to get over him.” Jiyeon said, actually doubted with her last word. “So.. Oppa, don’t blame Myungsoo anymore, please, i really beg on you.” Jiyeon said again.

Hoya embraced Jiyeon from side, rubbed Jiyeon’s shoulder gently. The pure embrace as bestfriend. Ya, he know Jiyeon is strong woman, she has passed some matters harder than it.

*******

 Next day, in Hotel restaurant

“Eunjung-ah, why Jiyeon doesn’t want to breakfast with us ?” Soyeon asked at Eunjung. They were reached at Hotel restaurant to grab their breakfast before heading to their concert location.

“Unnie, didn’t you know ? She doesn’t want to see Infinite.” Eunjung replied.

“Myungsoo.” Hyomin corrected Eunjung’s answer.

Soyeon turned at Hyomin. “They’re here too ?” She asked.

Eunjung and Hyomin nodded.

“Even so, it’s not necessarily Infinite was also breakfast at this time.” Soyeon commented.

“You’re wrong, unnie. Look at there, Infinite is in here too.” Eunjung said as pointed to Infinite direaction.

“What makes them break up ? I still curious anyway.” Qri released her voice.

They grabbed their meal and searched for a free table. Sunggyu saw them, he immediately stood up and gave his bow to T-ara. “Annyeonghaseyo, nuna.” He greeted T-ara.

T-ara bowed back to Sunggyu. “Oh come on, Sunggyu-ah, take off the formality.” Hyomin said.

“Ne ne ne.” Sunggyu replied as nodded his head.

Hoya looked around the reataurant, then turned back to Hyomin as asked. “Jiyeon. Where is she ?”

Somehow indirectly atmosphere between them became strained, seeing no sign that her unnies will give an answer, Hyomin finally opened to answer. “Oh Jiyeon.. ah, she is still sleeping.” She answered then a bit chuckled to covered her lies.

“You send her back very late last night, you know.” Hyomin continued her words.

Myungsoo turned hurriedly at Hoya’s side and stared at him in surprised. Hoya a bit glanced to Myungsoo, he know Myungsoo will mad at him.

“I just take her to walk around, hyomin nuna.” Hoya defended hisself.

“Yes i know, boy.” Hyomin replied.

“Well, we leave first. Bye~” Soyeon excused and waved her hands, then followed by Boram, Eunjung, Qri, and last Hyomin.

Woohyun stood up from his seat as said. “Baby, wait me. Let’s have breakfast together.”

Woohyun and Hyomin walked away from Infinite, chose to sit a bit far from Infinite, as well as T-ara. Woohyun and Hyomin sat opposite.

“You’re lying ? Jiyeon already wake up, right ?” Woohyun asked at Hyomin.

Hyomin turned around to Infinite, watched them for a moment, then looked at Woohyun as sighed. “I never could lie to you huh.” She said as a bit pouted .

Making Woohyun chuckled over his girlfriend. “That’s me..”

“Jiyeon doesn’t want to come have breakfast with us.” Hyomin told Woohyun.

“She doesn’t want to see Myungsoo ?” Woohyun asked. He know the answer will be yes.

“Possibilities so.” Hyomin answered.

Woohyun and Hyomin were silent for a secondsuntil Hyomin spoke up. “I’m curious, what actually make them break up.”

Woohyun shrugged his shoulder. “Baby, what if due to a third person ?” He asked at Hyomin.

Hyomin widened her eyes in shocked as asked. “Really ?”

“no, that if only.” Woohyun replied hurriedly.

Hyomin sighed in relief. “Whoever among them, if it’s true because of third person, i’ll kick .” She said as showing her first in front of Woohyun’s face.

Woohyun grabbed Hyomin’s hand and dropped it as said. “You’re scray.”

Hyomin chuckled. “I just kidding. It’s not possible because of third person.” She said without doubt.

Woohyun nodded doubtedly. Better i shouldn’t to tell Hyomin for now. He thought


Hello dearest^^ i'm sorry it took me too long for an update.

The reason is i still can't get enough with Myungyeon moment in Mcd, Music core, and Inkigayo. 

I'll update between tomorrow or wednesday. I promise.

Keep Vote, Comments, and Subcribes. Thank you