::11::

Real Story

My Sea, This Song For You

2013 October 17th

Infinite was on the way to Incheon Airport, this afternoon they will leave for Malaysia, they have schedule for their OGS concert there. Since earlier Myungsoo was busy with his phone, thinker with his phone, searching for Jiyeon’s news. A few hours ago, he heard news that Jiyeon get knee-injury, again and again her knee. Myungsoo was being so worried knowing Jiyeon insist herself to perform instead.

Oh yeah about his dating-scandal, slowly it has begun to subside, of course because of Woollim denial, Inspirit believed in them. He wonder how if his fans know about the truth ? Of course will be disappointed at him. He immediately deleted that mind, his concern now is Jiyeon, how is her condition now ? He wanted so much to accompany and nurse Jiyeon.

Infinite’s van has reached at Incheon airport, one by one Infinite member came out of the van and entered the airport towards international departure terminal. Myungsoo’s expression clearly looked full of concern, eventhough he still give his precious-smile to his fans. Sunggyu who realized it, followed after Myungsoo and walked by his side.

“Is something bothering you ? You look concern about something.” Sunggyu asked at Myungsoo.

“Jiyeon.” Myungsoo answered softly, rather whispered.

“Why ?” Sunggyu asked again.

“She.. get knee-injury, hyung.” Myungsoo told Sunggyu.

Eventhough shocked, Sunggyu neutralized back his expression, then patted Myungsoo’s head as comforting him. “She will be fine, just pray. Don’t be too worry.”

Infinite were waiting for the plane which will bring them to Malaysia. Myungsoo approached Hoya and sat next to him.

“What’s up, Myungsoo-ah ?” Hoya asked right when Myungsoo sat.

“How is Jiyeon’s condition, hyung ? Do you know ?” Myungsoo asked at Hoya.

Hoya could hear the concern in Myungsoo’s voice. “What last i know, she has brought to the hospital to get treatment. I haven’t ccontact her again.” He replied.

“Emm, hyung..” Myungsoo paused his word as bit his lips. Hoya stared at Myungsoo as if asked What ? Then Myungsoo continued his word, “Can you contact Jiyeon now ? To ensure her condition, hyung.”

Hoya sneered at Myungsoo. “Why don’t you contact her ?” He asked.

“I already sent her some messages to her, but she doesn’t reply it.” Myungsoo replied as showing his messages to Jiyeon at Hoya.

“Maybe she was busy, T-ara has comeback, Myungsoo-ah.” Hoya responded.

“Hyung, jebal, contact Jiyeon now. I want to hear it directly from Jiyeon. I’m so worried.” Myungsoo whined.

Seeing Hoya just silent, Myungsoo whined again. “Hyung, jebal, jebal. I can’t leave if like this, i won’t focus for our concert.” He kept whining like a kid who asking for a toy.

Hoya rolled his eyes lazyly, stared in disgust at Myungsoo, his ear was sore to hearing Myungsoo’s whining. “Alright, alright. You look nauseathing when whined like that.” Hoya said, defeated for his brother whom was quite person but so spoiled.

Myungsoo stopped whining, his face beamed when heard Hoya’s approval. Hoya searched Jiyeon’s name in his contact list, then dialed it, need a few seconds until Jiyeon answer it.

“Hello...” Jiyeon’s voice was greeting them from there.

Hoya immediately loud-speakering his phone. “Hello Jiyeon-ah. Are you busy ?”

“Hmm.. i and T-ara have finished our perform.” Jiyeon answered.

Hoya looked at Myungsoo as handed his phone to Myungsoo, but Myungsoo shook his head as if said you are talking, hyung. Making Hoya opened wide his eyes.

“Oppa ?” Jiyeon’s voice reprimand Hoya.

“Ah.. ah.. how is your condition now ?” Hoya asked.

“Fine~” Jiyeon answered.

Hoya sighed. “You always like this, always say you’re fine. I’m bored.” Hoya said.

Jiyeon chuckled there... “Oh come on Oppa, i’m not get serious ill, just knee-injury like the previous injury.”

“But you make a lot of people worried eoh.” Hoya responded.

Again it was heard Jiyeon chuckled. “Oppa, you can find news about me on the internet, i’m sure there is my injury news today.

“That’s not my style, Jiyeon! That’s Myungsoo’s style, checking your news in anytime.” Hoya replied as glancing at Myungsoo whom stared sternly at him.

“Oh.” Then Jiyeon was silent for a few seconds. “Oppa, did you have arrived at Malaysia ?” She asked at Hoya. Myungsoo knew that Jiyeon was moving the conversation about him.

“Not yet. We just arrived at airport.” Hoya replied.

“Oppa, i’ve to hang up the phone now. We will about to go home.” Jiyeon said.

“Ah okay. Jiyeon-ah, next time you must to be -” Hoya’s word was cut by Jiyeon.

“Have a safe flight and success for Infinite’s concert tomorrow. Oppa, fighting!” Jiyeon said.

“Ya! It’s not polite to cut the other people word.” Hoya admonished Jiyeon.

Not the apologized but only Jiyeon’s cute chuckle was heard. Making Myungsoo relieved to heard it, at least he knew that his girl was already fine. His girl ? Myungsoo shook his head as simply smiled. But he could deny that there is yearning and envy in his heart, his heart missed Jiyeon so much moreover he heard Jiyeon’s chuckling which hearing too cute in his ear, and envy at Hoya whom get a sweet word from Jiyeon.

“Oppa, gomawo for caring about me. Say my greeting for Infinite. Bye~” Jiyeon’s voice was heard very soft there.

“No need to thanks, my saeng. Alright, bye~” Hoya responded Jiyeon’s word, after that Jiyeon hang up the phone.

Hoya glanced at Myungsoo. “You have heard it, right ? She is fine.” He asked.

Myungsoo nodded his head. “She always say like that.” He replied.

“If you already know it, shouldn’t to contacted her.” Hoya said.

“I want to hear it from her, hyung. At least i wasn’t too worried anymore when i heard her laugh.” Myungsoo replied.

*******

2013 October 25th

Infinite’s concert at Guangzhou has finished about 2 hours ago, they have back to hotel. Myungsoo was in his room, this time he did not share room with , just alone. It was 11:00 PM, he slept well yet, whereas Infinite had to go back to Korea next morning.

Honestly Myungsoo was very tired after the concert earlier but his eyes did not want understand him. He took a seat position, leaned his back to the headboard, grabbed his phone and checked his song playlist. He want to listening John Mayer’s songs but it changed quickly when he saw Jiyeon’s name. He pressed the play button, Jiyeon’s solo japanese song was played, My Sea (For You).

Slowly Jiyeon’s voice was heard in his ear-drum, Jiyeon’s soft and husky voice is suitable for ballad songs. Myungsoo listened carefully every single lyric that came out from Myungsoo’s lips, Jiyeon’s voice is his favorite voice. He just realized that the lyric of this song is very sad. Eventhough he was not fluent in Japanese, at least he knew half of that language.

.......

(If I want you) Yasashiku dakishimete kurarukedo

(If i want you) you’ll hold my warmly but

(Kokorouna) koko ni ninai yone

(Your heart) Your heart is not in it

Right in this lyric, did not know why Myungsoo was slapped, is it Jiyeon’s heart that time ? His heart was throbbing, there was the tremendous pain there.

It was true, he still stand beside Jiyeon that time, but sometimes his mind fixed on Doyeon, the woman whom he just knew a few months ago. “Kim Myungsoo pabo!” He cursed in his heart. He, himself also did not know how could he easyly attrached by Doyeon.

Tonnani nuzundatte watashi wa watashi

kawaerewa shinai kedo

 (No matter how much i wished

i couldn’t be the one closest to you)

Soretemo menomanai iru

Watashi dakeo tada aie noshi

(No matter what i thought

I can’t reach you and just vanished in the sky)

Myungsoo even remembered how Jiyeon’s face when singing this song in T-ara Japan concert, Jiyeon’s eyes describe how she felt. Maybe people thought that was a good comprehension of Jiyeon, but not for Myungsoo, although it was true that Jiyeon sing and acting at the same time, the way she present a song. But Myungsoo knew if that was the real Jiyeon’s feeling, hurt and disappointment.

“Doyeon.” He hissed mentioning that name. “Damn it!” He cursed as gritting his teeth.

I Love you so

Cause you will be in my heart

I jsut love you

Just bring me

Bring me to your love

Myungsoo ruffled his hair roughly, he kept cursing at himself who has been very, very fools.

“You always easyly got blinded by woman with innocent-look.” Myungsoo remembered Woohyun’s word. This time he agreed with Woohyun’s word. Since that scandal popped out, Myungsoo admited that Doyeon is not innocent as he thought, she just looked innocent.

Myungsoo reminisced about what Jiyeon has done for him, that was called as sincerity and Jiyeon is the true innocent. Why he just realize that Jiyeon love him, ah ani, but loving him so much. To be honest sometimes he doubted, there is still Yesung’s shadow in his mind, he was affraid Jiyeon still has feelings for Yesung, her first love.

Myungsoo got up from the bed, walked towards the couch near the window. He sat at there as lapping his guitar. He slowly strummed the strings of the guitar until he got idea to make a song for Jiyeon as his regret and apologize.

Myungsoo created some melodies with his guitar fisrt, he composed it and repeat it in several times, last he recorded the melodies which he composed through his phone. He took a notebook from his bag, played the recorded-melody as starting to write the lyric. This is the umpteenth times he scarthed his hand writing, felt that his words still not perfect. He continued stringing word by word, devoted all his heart, feeling of guilty, regret, and yearing towards Jiyeon.

Myungsoo tried to sing the lyric of which have been completed in a melody which he had composed. He kept trying several times until finally he felt that his song was perfect. He grabbed his guitar, this time he would record his voice.

He started recording hsi voice, “Annyeong Jiyeonnie... how are you ? ....”

*******

Jiyeon opened her apartment door, the lamp in living room. She just got back from hospital to check up her knee which got injured last week. Eventhough her knee began fine still the proces of recovery need some times, about 6 weeks.

Jiyeon rushed to her room, put her purse on the couch, then get her pajamas and get shower to clean up herself. She soaked in warm water to relax her tired body for a moment, her knee still felt pain, but she insisted to follow all T-ara’s schedules. Feels enough after 30 minutes, Jiyeon came out of the bathroom with her blue pajamas.

Jiyeon climbed her bed and leaned her back on the bed-board as checking her phone, there are 3 messages, 1 from IU and 2 from ..... Jiyeon was tensed up, 2 messages from Myungsoo, something that she never thought, it has been a while since Myungsoo contacted her, almost 1 month ago when Myungsoo’s scandal popped out.

Jiyeon doubtedly opened Myungsoo’s message, it was read, Jiyeon, i have something for you. Please listen to it.

Jiyeon plugged earpiece into her ear, then started to listening Myungsoo’s recording. Annyeong Jiyeonnie... how are you ? Is your injury has recover ? Please take care more for next time, promise ? I’m so worried here..

Jiyeon smiled slighty, Myungsoo still the same as before, Myungsoo who always worry about herself so much.

Jiyeonnie, how have you been ? I hope you were fine. Because.. i also try to be fine here. There are a lot of things which i want to explain to you, but i don’t want to explain through this, it’s not manly, right ? Haha... Ah, chukahae for T-ara’s comeback. Number nine is really good song, i’ve listen it almost everyday.

Again.. Jiyeon smiled hearing the words which have been pronounced by Myungsoo, that heavy and soft voice makes her heart calm. Then heard Myungsoo seemed took a deep breath.

Jiyeonnie, mianhae.. i’m such a bastard, right ? I’ve hurt you deeply. I’m fools.. i easyly got blinded by Doyeon.. Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae. I regret it.. Can i be honest now ? Do you will believe me ?

Silence... making Jiyeon furrowed her forehead, her heart beat rapidly as waiting for Myungsoo’s next word.

Jiyeonnie, i really miss you, keep missing you here. Did you know that my feelings for you is still same ? my love for you never change. I really, really love you, only you and forever you.

Jiyeon bit her upper lips to hold her tears which could fall from her eyes anytime. The yearning and love word are still the same as when Myungsoo said it, when they were still together.

I have song for you, Jiyeonnie.. I hope you will like it.

.......

haejilnyeok bitnaneun neoeui keu dunun soke

nal damattdeon keol kka
(Have you put me into your two eyes that sparkle at sunset)

nareul seolleke han neoeui keuhayan soni

ddo naeka jabhilkka

(Will that white hand of yours that made my heart flutter catch me again)

kamkamhan bameul georoon bicheul balkin neoinde......
(you’re the one who made me shine as I was walking through the pitch-black night)

naega deo noryeokhaebolke
(I’ll make more efforts)

naeka deo jalhae bolke 
(I’ll try to do better)

niga geonnen heulmang
jeoldaero nohjianeulke
(I won’t let go of the hope you gave me)

 

hamkke keureottdeon haneul
gachi georeogal sesang naega chataolke

(I’ll find the sky we drew together, the world we’ll walk in together)

jokeumman jikyeo bwajulrae
(Would you watch over me a bit more)

This song for you
 

eonjena himi dwijun neoinde
(You’re the one who always give me strength)

utke hae jun neoinde
(You’re the one who has always been with me)


neon eonjena nareul bichweojuottdeon

cheoeumbuteo naeui byeoriyeottdeon geoya
(You’ve always make me shine, ever since the begining you were my star)


akkim eobshi jueottdeon

tto gachi geore jueottdeon

neoui mam naega bodabhalke
(I will repay you for giving me your heart unsparingly and for walking with me)


noryeok hae bolkae

(I’ll make more efforts)
 

naega deo jalkae bolke 

(I’ll try to do better)
 

niga keonnen heulmang
jeoldaro nohjianeulke

(I won’t let go the hope you gave me)

hamkke keureottdeon haneul
gachi georeogal sesang naega chataolke

(I’ll find the sky we drew together, the world we’ll walk in together)

 This song for you

nigyeote seodorok nigyeote ittdorok
dasi shijakharyeohe

(I’m starting over in order to stand and be by your side)

Seodulji anheulke nohchiji anheulke

(I won’t rush I won’t let go of you)

jogeummsshik tagagadorok

(I’ll make sure to approach you little by little)

Jiyeon was cried involuntarily... she listened carefully to the song that Myungsoo make to her. She was spechless, the lyric was very beautiful and poetic. She could feel how Myungsoo’s feelings through the lyric and melodies, the feeling of regret, burden, guilt. She heard clearly that Myungsoo was hold back his tears when singing this song, she also could feel the sincerity through this song, every single words of this lyric touched right her heart.

Jiyeon was pretty know how heavy the burden which Myungsoo had to borne from his scandal, stuck between two choice, his real life or his idol life. She only can to wishing him the best.

Jiyeonnie, how ? Do you like my song ? I hope so, the title is This Song For You.. And i hope you know how my feelings.. Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.. Saranghaeyo, Jiyeonnie.. It was Myungsoo’s word to ended the recording.


Hi dearest.. Sorry for late update.. This is special -Song- chapter, sorry if it will be boring.

because i think My Sea & This Song For You were drew how their relationship.

Oh yeah i still want make them seperate until (some) next chapters. I'll update again, double update (today) or tomorrow..

Keep Vote, Comments, & Subcribes.. i really love to read your comments. 

Eh i have bonus photo for you hihi, how ?