::2::

Real Story

HE FEARED OF

2013 April 23

Infinite members one by one out of the car, ranging from Sungjong, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, L, Dongwoo, and last is Hoya. Just when they were seven out of the car, the shouts of dozens of fans who had been waiting, welcomed them, sound of shots and flash light of cameras are also did not spared to welcoming them.

Infinite members was walking into the airport to the international departure terminal. Infinite members appeared in casual outfits except Sungjong and Hoya who wearing a shirt. Sungjong wearing a striped shirt paired with white trousers, Woohyun and Sunggyu looked causal all in black, Sungyeol wore a black t-shirt combined with a green jacket, and a mask covered half of his face. Dongwoo look chic paired with jeans shirt with a gray cardigan and a fedora, for Myungsoo, he is wearing black t-shirt and black trousers, combined with black coat, and sneakers. Their fashion airport is the important things which not spared from public shot.

One by one they passed through a swarm of reporters and fans, the shouts of Myungsoo’s fans sounds the loudest at those time, Myungsoo who had been covering his head with his black coat, turned to the source of his fans shouts, and replied them by providing a thin smile on his lips. Eventhough just a thin smile, it has been able to make his fans screaming more hysteric, cheering his name.

Infinite had just entered the plane which will take them to fly to Taiwan. Myungsoo immediately sat down after found his seat, took his phone from his pocket, and texting Jiyeon told her that his plane will take off soon. Just in few seconds, he receieved an immediate reply from Jiyeon, of course. Okay. Have a safe flight. Don’t be tired, Myung^^, It was her reply. Myungsoo let out a slight smile.

After it Myungsoo kept his phone in his bag as leaned his tired body towards the back of the chair, and right at the time, plane started to take off. He closed his eyes, wanted to have sleep during the flight. Just a few seconds he closed his eyes, Sunggyu who sat next to him reprimanded, “Hey. Your face looks really ugly just now.”

Myungsoo glared angrily to Sunggyu, “What did you say, Hyung ?” He responded.

“True. You just bucking your face since late.” Sunggyu said.

“Let it. I don’t care, hyung.” Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu tuts annoyed and said, “Althought meet her today or tomorrow is not different.”

Myungsoo sighed and said, “You don’t know anyway, hyung. I’ve not met her for two weeks.”

“Only two weeks, it doesn’t long like when T-ara have to promotion in Japan.” Sunggyu said casually.

Myungsoo did not respond what Sunggyu said. He closed his eyes again.

“By the way, Sungyeol is true, Jiyeon looks.. oh y in T-ara N4 teaser.” Sunggyu said teasingly.

Myungsoo who had just closed his eyes, immediately open his eyes and turned his head to Sunggyu as yelled, “HYUNG!”

Making some passengers in near them, looked at them.. Sunggyu tuts and beat Myungsoo’s head, “Babo! Don’t yell!” He said.

Myungsoo snorted indignantly. “It was your fault, Hyung.” He said as rubbed his head which beaten by Sunggyu just now.

Myungsoo closed his eyes again, his annoyed feeling increasing because of Sunggyu. He wanted to get sleep, tried to sleep to relieving his annoyed feeling. He was not in good mood, his mood changing quickly these few days, he will get angry easily if anyone .

Not without reason he became like this, he was very excited to know that T-ara also will be performing on M Countdown concert in Taiwan, he thought Infinite and T-ara have the same flight. Yes, he always get excited when knowing that Infinite and T-ara have the same schedule. But since knowing that their flight is different, his mood instantly changed.

For the second time Infinite and T-ara were not in the same flight. Why Infinite leave today, why not tomorrow ? Why T-ara leave tomorrow, why not today ? Not only that which makes him felt annoyed. Yesterday, he just has time to see images teaser of T-ara N4, and he widened his eyes, Jiyeon in those teaser looks y.

All oufits which Jiyeon wore is black see-through tank top which showed her stomach, makes Myungsoo can not imagine how Jiyeon’s fanboy and male idols whom interest on her reaction when see those photo. Myungsoo did not like it, he does not want Jiyeon looks y.

*******

Myungsoo and Sungyeol has just got back to their room, this time they were sharing room. Just now, they and other Infinite member also Infinite member choose to dinner in one restaurant outside the hotel. As usual, Myungsoo took a lot of photos using his DSL-R camera, for additional his collection.

Oh ya, He has just completed a project photobook, which contains the photographs taken by him. Because its his first photobook, so he inverted directly to work on it, everything was finished, and will be released in a few more days.

Infinite and another idols who arrived earlier today, did not do rehearsal or any activities about the concert. Bored, yeah Myungsoo was very boring.

Myungsoo called Jiyeon’s number, he wanted to hear her soft voice, today he has not heard Jiyeon’s voice, since they are dating, hear Jiyeon’s voice become a necessity for Myungsoo.

“Hello~ Myung” Jiyeon voice across the phone greeted him.

Oh god, just hear her voice making Myungsoo grinned widely. “Yeonnie~” He called Jiyeon’s name softly.

“Can’t sleep huh...” Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo chuckled cutely, he always reasoned could not sleep if he not heard Jiyeon’s sweet voice.

“How’s your day ?” Jiyeon asked.

“Bored.” Myungsoo said in annoyance. “Why we must have the different flight ?” He added on. That is the question which continueing come out from Myungsoo’s mouth.

Jiyeon’s sigh heard by Myungsoo, maybe Jiyeon bored for hear those question from Myungsoo since 2 days ago.

“You know, i’m here without did anything. And its so bored uh.” Myungsoo said. Jiyeon was still listening him, but not respond him. “If you were here too now, emm.. we, maybe.. would went out on date.” He added on.

“Ah unfortunately. But what can we do ? the schedule is the case.” Jiyeon responded in disappointed.

Myungsoo sighed in disappointed. No words which Myungsoo spoke, as well as with Jiyeon. “Yeobo~ i miss you so badly.” He said in spoiled.

Making Sungyeol who was sitting onto the bed in beside Myungsoo’s bed sneering on him, amused with the voice which Myungsoo made just now. Myungsoo never did such those thing, ah not never, but seldom.. very seldom, and even not really spoiled like that. “Yah! Thats abhorrent.” Sungyeol said as threw a magazine which he held to Myungsoo.

“Ouch!” Myungsoo reflex groaned in pain right when he got a pitch concerning on his cheek.

Jiyeon who heard it, immediately worrying him. “Myung, are you okay ?” She asked worriedly.

“Ah. No. I’m okay.” Myungsoo replied to Jiyeon as glanced sharply to Sungyeol, as if asking What the hell are you doing ?!

Sungyeol could read the meaning of Myungsoo’s glance, tuts in annoyance as gesticullated his hand signaling Myungsoo to search another place if he want to be intimate with Jiyeon.

Myungsoo immediately hopped off  the bed, grabbed his jacket as glared at Sungyeol. “Envy, huh..” He said in no voice to Sungyeol and walked out of the room.

*******

Next Day

T-ara just arrived at Taiwan safely, they walked passed out the crowd of fans whom greeting them with their hysteric shouts. Jiyeon who was appeared casual with an adidas black jacket over her white t-shirt and her skinny jeans accompanied with her white sneakers as she wore her sunglasses, smiled over the crowd and waved her hand in several time.

Jiyeon immediately entered the car which have been prepared to take them to the hotel. She sat in the back passenger seat, took her phone in her bag, checked it, new message from Myungsoo. She immediately read it, and type some words to replying Myungsoo’s message, “I just got up, and on the way to the hotel, Myung.”

Jiyeon has just half an hour ago was in the hotel, she was just about to meet up with Myungsoo, but canceled because they’ve had to go to the hall where the concert will be held tonight. Actually she still not lost a sense of fatigue from earlier flight, she and T-ara have to immediately go for rehearsal and press conference before the concert starting.

*******

Myungsoo walked move back and forth, Jiyeon had reached in Taiwan since 3 hours ago, even he and Jiyeon are in the same place, but they have not met yet, was only when Infinite want to exit the hotel, he saw Jiyeon was walking out of the hotel too with other T-ara member and also U-kiss member. That time feels, Myungsoo want to approach them and pull away Jiyeon from them to just walk together with him.

“Didn’t meet Jiyeon ?” Woohyun asked him suddenly.

Myungsoo stopped his track, and turned his head to Woohyun who just got back from some place, he guessed Woohyun just back from Shinee’s waiting room, to see his bestfriend, Key or back from T-ara’s waiting room, to meet up his girlfriend, Hyomin.

Myungsoo did not answered Woohyun, and rushed out to see Jiyeon in T-ara’s waiting room. He just on half way to reach there but stopped when he saw, again, Jiyeon and T-ara member are joking around with U-kiss member.

Myungsoo hardened his jaw stongly, trying to hold back the anger that suddenly arose in him, seeing how close Jiyeon with them, especially Kevin and Hoon. If that is Eli, Myungsoo still can to understand because he also know Eli well. But Hoon.. then Kevin.. no, can not. Jiyeon is Hoon ideal type, and Hoon definitely is happy to get closer to Jiyeon. And Kevin.. Oh its more dangerous, Myungsoo think Kevin also have a feelings for Jiyeon.

He still frozen there and stared at Jiyeon.. Hoon and Kevin until when U-kiss already had a turn for the rehearsal, he immediately approached Jiyeon, then grabbed Jiyeon’s wrist. Making Jiyeon gasped a bit, she turned her head and saw Myungsoo, the one who grabbed her hand. She smiled sweetly to Myungsoo, making him almost replying her sweet smile if he was not in anger now. Myungsoo did not replied Jiyeon’s sweet smile even pulled her to follow him.

Myungsoo found an empty dressing room. They both entered and Myungsoo closed the door. They sat on the couch there silently.

“Myung..” Jiyeon called him.

“You have fun enough with them huh..” Myungsoo said sharply.

“Them ? Who do you mean with them ?” Jiyeon asked confusedly, but she caught ‘that sharp’ in Myungsoo’s tone.

Myungsoo sighed in rough. “You obviously know what i mean.” He said, still in sharply.

Jiyeon paused for a moment, thinking about who is whom Myungsoo mean with them. She looked at Myungsoo’s face from the side, she saw Myungsoo’s expression.. umm.. Angry. Eh Angry ? Because of what ? Jiyeon thought back about THEM. She looked at Myungsoo again, stared in doubtly about what she was thinking.

“U-kiss member ?” Jiyeon asked carefuly to Myungsoo.

“Kevin and Hoon.. You’re busy with them.. until didn’t met me.” Myungsoo said in more sharply, without looked at Jiyeon too.

Jiyeon bit her lips. “Myung..” She called Myungsoo.

“I don’t like that, Jiyeon.” Myungsoo said, still sharply.

“Myung, i just have casual chat with them.” Jiyeon said, tried to explaining to Myungsoo.

“You can talk with Infinite, or just with me.” Myungsoo said.

“Are you jealous ?” Jiyeon asked.

“Ne. Why ? Can’t I ?” Myungsoo asked back.

Jiyeon sighed in heavy, Myungsoo’s overprotective side was appeared, he easily to get jealous. If had like this, Jiyeon know it would be hard to makes Myungsoo calm. She has explained, but its not work, causing they argued.

“I don’t like to see you close with another male, Jiyeon!” Myungsoo said with full of emphasis, hold his anger.

Jiyeon sighed in heavy, again, and shook her head in frustation. “Myung, there is nothing to jealous you. ” She said.

“Nothing ? Jiyeon, how can i’m not jealous seeing you have fun with them while we have not met ?” Myungsoo said.

“I don’t want to argue with you now. You’re annoying!” Jiyeon said, then walked out off the empty room.

*******

After the argument between him and Jiyeon, Myungsoo’s mood is really bad, he continued to showing his poker face and being quiet on all people. He busied himself into a game in his phone, but nil he got more annoyed. He punched roughly his touch screen phone. “Argh!” He shouted when saw ‘Game Over’ word on his screen. Making Infinite member shook their head in astonished.

“Boys, time for dinner.” Infinite’s manager told them.

They have did rehearsal, just waiting the time for press conference which still in 2,5 hours more. They walked to the restaurant hotel in enthusiam except Myungsoo, walked lazily behind .

After take some meal which has prepared, Sunggyu directly pulled Myungsoo to sitting across the table which T-ara sat, followed by other member. Myungsoo could see clearly Jiyeon chatted along with her member and don’t forget about Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungjong whom joined them.

Myungsoo kept paying his attention at Jiyeon whom was enjoying her meal as occasionally laughing cheerful over their chat.

“Don’t keep staring at her like that. Why are you not approach her ?” Sunggyu suddenly asked.

Myungsoo turned his head to Sunggyu, then raised his eyebrows. “Which can be so, hyung ?” He asked.

Sunggyu raised his eyebrows too. “Why can’t ? Woohyun can. If you kept watching her from a far, you look like her secret admirer.” He said.

Myungsoo smirked over it. “I was her secret admirer, wasn’t me ?” He asked as kept staring at Jiyeon.

Sunggyu giggled over Myungsoo’s answer. “Ne. But you’re also her boyfriend.” He said.

Myungsoo pulled away his stare to Sunggyu then to his meal and started to eat. Well, he also wanted to be like Woohyun whom still close to Hyomin without having to worry to get suspected, somtimes he felt envious.

Why must he felt awkward to do what Woohyun did ?

If observed, Woohyun treated Hyomin like his sunbae or his friend at the times like this, when there are another idols around them, no wonder no one suspected over them. While Myungsoo, he was not sure if he could be like that.

Woohyun may be able to control his feelings and being indifferent to Hyomin in front of other people. But Myungsoo, he is always been difficult to control his feelings for Jiyeon. He can not be normal, always wanted to be sweet to Jiyeon.

*******

The concert has been going on for 1 hour more, Infinite was in their waiting room, their turn to perform is still long. If look at the list performance, they will perform right after T-ara’s stage.

They were busied with their own stuff, Woohyun were busied with his phone sometimes giggling, can be guessed he were texting with Hyomin. Sungjong and Dongwoo engrossed doing their fanboying action when watching some female group performance. Hoya driftred on listening music through his phone. Sunggyu and Sungyeol were sat across Myungsoo, were reading their own favorite book. While Myungsoo just sat motionless onto the couch, he was bored, so bored.

He tried to contact Jiyeon in several times because 10 messages which he sent to her, and none else Jiyeon reply it. “Jiyeon..” He said in irritated. It should be him the one who mad, why it turn to Jiyeon, even after the dinner, she walked away in front of Myungsoo.

Myungsoo muttered in annoyance, gritted his teeth infuriated. Making Sunggyu and Sungyeol concentration distrubed by him.

“Myungsoo-ah, can you be silent ?” Sungyeol asked.

“No.” Myungsoo answered firmly.

“Why the hell are you ?” Sungyeol asked again, furrowed his eyebrows.

“Nothing.” Myungsoo answered curtly.

“Are you sure ?” Sungyeol still asked him.

“Don’t ask to much! Just continue reading your book!” Myungsoo said.

“Hey, why are you mad ? It must be me, you disturb my concentration.” Sungyeol said in irritated.

Sunggyu shut his book as said, “Myungsoo-ah, are you had a problem with Jiyeon ?”

Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulder.

“Didn’t you two have met ? Why your face look still same as yesterday ?” Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “We have not met hyung..” He answered.

Sunggyu raised her eyebrows. “How could you have not met her ?” He asked.

“How would meet ? She was busy...” Myungsoo answered. Sunggyu and Sungyeol who heard that, raised their eyebrows and stared at him in curiousity.  He continued his word, “Busy.. busy with Kevin and Hoon.” His jealousy could be hear when he said it.

Woohyun came to them, sat next to Myungsoo and laughed madly as shook his head. “Hey, Jiyeon just have a casual chat with them.” He said. “You’re jealous..” He added on.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance as answered. “Yes, of course I’m.”

“Then ? You’re mad at her ?” Woohyun asked.

“Yes.. and it should be me, but precisely Jiyeon ignored me.” Myungsoo said as ruffled his hair in annoyance.

Sungyeol tuts in annoyance, then threw a pillow of the couch to Myungsoo. A groan can be hear after it, obviously it was from Myungsoo’s mouth. “Babo! Definitely she ignored you, she’s mad. You’re too easy to get jealous.” He said.

Myungsoo glared sternly at Sungyeol. “I just jealous, that’s normal, right ?” He asked.

Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo as said, “I understand it, but you too much. If you keep being like this, you will regret it.”

Myungsoo listened Sungyeol’s words carefully. “Did he was too much ?” He asked in heart. He leaned his back on the couch weakly. Honestly Sungyeol is right, he will regret his action if he keep being a jealousy man. As now, he wanted badly to meet Jiyeon, but he even got ignored because of his stupid jealous. How did he get mad or jealous, in the end he could not linger to mad to Jiyeon, it was because he could not get away from Jiyeon.

“Instead of this, why not you ask her to go out ?” Sunggyu gave suggested to Myungsoo.

The hours has changed, the concert was at the end of the show, ran well and was quite lively. Mnet always had a huge stage with a great, fancy lighting, and sound is quite loud and clear. The ending of the concert started with music DJ by DJ Doc, then one by one group who becames the concert performers were appeared, walked toward the front of the stage.

Myungsoo along with Infinite and Tasty were at there, waved their hand to the audience who still kept their hysteric shouts. Myungsoo’s eagle eyes kept staring to his right and left side, looking for someone, it obviously he looking for Jiyeon.

Oh.. there.. Jiyeon was playing around with her member, laughed cheerful. Myungsoo passed her as looked at her, but Jiyeon did not looked at him. Myungsoo approached Sungjong and Woohyun, playing around with them but his eyes still looking for Jiyeon. He turned his head in several times to see her.

Jiyeon along with T-ara were walked to the main stage, all artists were assamble there for the final ending of the concert. While Myungsoo walked side by side with Sungyeol towards the main stage too. Myungsoo stood slightly behind , he still looked to his left and right side looking for Jiyeon, again, she was on the Myungsoo’s left rear.

All artist bowed 90° to the audience as a token of thanks and signaled that the concert is officially ended. Jiyeon quickly left the stage to the back stage, so T-ara too, Myungsoo immediately looked at Jiyeon, “Why so rush huh ?” He tought. Myungsoo kept looking at the direction Jiyeon went to.

Myungsoo became like a confused after that. He wanted to get back to the back stage as well leaving s who apparently still fun on stage. But it will look chock in his fans eyes, so he remained there as hoping for s will promptly left the stage.

He finally left the stage, right when get in their waiting room, he immediately changed his stage outfits into his casual clothes, black pants combined with his black leather jacket over his black t-shirt.

“Myungsoo-ah, you’re too obvious look was staring at Jiyeon just now. Fans will be suspicious about that.” Sunggyu said as approached Myungsoo.

“Thats not the problem, hyung. If fans found out about that, i would confirmed my relationship with Jiyeon.” Myungsoo responded.

“Can’t be so, Myung.. Jiyeon.. does she agree about that ?” Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo did not answered that, just sighed weakly. Well, its true that he wants to go public about his relationship with Jiyeon, so they can dating openly. Eventhough he know it would be hard, especially for his fans, he will try to depend his relationship, no matter what it is. But Jiyeon, she does not want if public know about their relationship, Myungsoo understand Jiyeon must be scared about his fans.

“By the way, where are you going ?” Sunggyu asked.

“Go out with Jiyeon.” Myungsoo answered. “Hyung, tell to manager hyung that i’m going out with Jiyeon. Bye.” He added on as walked out off their room.

 

Meanwhile in T-ara’s waiting room, all of  member already changed their outfits. They rest onto the couch as waiting for their manager to took them off. Hyomin walked over the door when it knocked by someone. Oh Myungsoo was there. “Looking for Jiyeon, right ?” Hyomin gueesed what Myungsoo want.

“Umm yeah. Where is she, noona ?” Myungsoo asked.

“Come in!” Hyomin invited Myungsoo to enter their waiting room.

Myungsoo entered the room as greeted T-ara member politely. Jiyeon turned her head to Myungsoo, she just stared at him without speaking a word. “Jiyeon, let’s to go out!” He asked to Jiyeon as approached her.

“Noonas, i ask for your permission to bring Jiyeon out with me, did i permitted ?” Myungsoo asked to T-ara member.

“Yes, just don’t back to late and be careful.” Soyeon answered.

“Okay. Thank you.” Myungsoo thanked them. “Let’s go!” He said to Jiyeon as grabbed her wrist.

*******

During the ride, they just kept silent for each other. Myungsoo occasionally took a glance at Jiyeon. They were reached the place, he brought Jiyeon to the restaurant where he and Infinite member dinner last night.

They took a seat in the corner of the room, Myungsoo sat next to Jiyeon. The waitress come as passed the menu to them.

“I know the delicious food in here. Do you wanna try ?” Myungsoo asked to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded her head as her answer. “Okay, i’ll order for you.” Myungsoo said, then ordered some food and 2 glasses of bubble milk tea, Taiwan’s special drink that was very famous, its mixed drink tea with milk or creamer which is added topping, while the bubble or also called pearl formed of tapioca flour was cooked advance in about one hour so that becomes springy.

Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon whom still being quiet. “Jiyeonnie.” He called Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just turned her head.

“Don’t mad at me, please!” Myungsoo begged to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon sighed. “Sometimes the way you get jealous is too much, and thats irritated me.” She said.

“I’m sorry. I know i’m too much. Don’t ignore me, i can’t.” Myungsoo apologized.

Jiyeon smiled slightly over him. “I’m sorry too for ignore you, hmm..” She said.

“Its my fault. I’m sorry because i can’t control my jealousy feeling well. I just.. jealous.” Myungsoo said. He lowered his head as mumbled softly, “I’m affraid if i lose you.” Actually his mumble is soft enough, but Jiyeon still could hear it.

Jiyeon surprised much. She never have thought if Myungsoo’s feeling towards her is so deeply like that. “Myung...” She called him.

Myungsoo looked up at Jiyeon as make a “Hmm” sound as his respond.

“Do.. do you love.. me.. that much ?” Jiyeon asked him

“Ne. I always worried if you will be turned away from my side. There are many man who admire you, and definitely they fall in love with you, like Kevin, he keep come to you.” Myungsoo said.

“Kevin ? I never feel or think that he has feelings for me.” Jiyeon said confusedly.

Myungsoo sighed in heavy as said. “Thats you. You never realize about someone’s feelings towards you. You’re not aware about my feelings first too.”

Now, Jiyeon replace to lowered her head as said “Yeah thats my ignorance. I’m so sorry, Myung. I promise to be more sensitive to your feelings.”

Myungsoo widened his eyes, feeling guilty. He was not meant to makes Jiyeon feels sorry or something like that. He just said about his feelings, never thought that it makes Jiyeon sad.

Myungsoo leaned closer to Jiyeon, then hugged her. “I’m sorry, i didn’t meant to makes you sad.” He apologized to Jiyeon. Jiyeon replied his huge. “Jiyeonnie, I love you with all my heart until i feel like i can’t to lose you.” He confessed his feelings as tightened his hug on Jiyeon.

“Don’t ever leave me!” Myungsoo begged to Jiyeon as shut his eyes when Jiyeon rubbed his shoulder gently.

A moment later, their orders were coming, the waitress placed it onto the table. There are a plate of dumplings, two plates of oyster ommelete, two plate of chicken Kung-Pao, and two glasses of bubbled milk tea.

Myungsoo took the bunches that on Jiyeon’s wrist, then stood behind Jiyeon and began tying Jiyeon’s hair so that her hair does not hit the food. “Let me help you to tie up your hair, yeobo.” He said softly. Making Jiyeon smiled invonluntarily How so sweet he was.


Hello readers~ oh i'm so sorry because i'm so late to update this story. *pardon me.

This is the chapter 2, hope you will like this.

Keep Votes, Comments, & Subcribes. And keep wait for my update. Thank you a lot dear^^