::5::

Real Story

LIES ? 

 

2013 August 15

“Ne, eomonim too.. keep healthy. Goodnight.” Jiyeon smiled when hang up her phone conversation. She just had talked with Myungsoo’s mom through the phone. Myungsoo’s mom calling her, ask how she was.. Myungsoo’s mom also ask when she – Jiyeon – will come to there – Myungsoo parents’s house – again.

Jiyeon has visited to Myungsoo parent’s house in few months ago, after Myungsoo got back from U.S, Myungsoo asked her without her knowing. And of course it makes Jiyeon shocked really shocked, she was not ready that time, became so nervous and worried with Myungsoo’s family reaction.

But all of her concern disappeared, turned to relieve and pleased. Myungsoo’s mom is very welcome to her, welcomed her with a warm smile, same as when welcomed her son, Myungsoo. Myungsoo’s mom treated her like she is her child too, well, Myungsoo’s mom said she used to do it to her to-be-daugther in law, and it makes Jiyeon blushed madly. Not just Myungsoo’s mom, his dad and his little brother also treat her well. Hmm.. makes Jiyeon feel comfort and.. like have the 2nd family.

After Jiyeon visiting, Myungsoo’s mom calling her often.. just ask how she was, and simply make casual talk, tell a lot of things. Jiyeon and Myungsoo’s mom got closer in instantly. And it makes Myungsoo once feel he was two-timed by Jiyeon and his mom. How not, his mom more often ask about Jiyeon more than himself.. then Jiyeon, she was being open-minded to his mom.

Jiyeon glanced at the watch which hang up in the wall, still 8:00 P.M, she rolled her eyes to her phone screen. Myungsoo does not contact her, this afternoon Myungsoo said that he will just at dorm to take rest, he was quite exhausted, tomorrow Infinite will leaving to Hongkong for their world tour.

Jiyeon sighed, remembering the last time they meet.. 3 weeks ago, and she realized how much she missed Kim Myungsoo. She shut her eyes for a moment, there was something wrong with her feelings in this past week.. she felt everything was fine, but there is a prop, and it was disturbing her mind. She typed some words and send it to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo.. Kim Myungsoo.. why that name became a bit different for her, when she was rexting or calling with Myungsoo, there is an axiety that suddenly arose in her. It has been 10 minutes since she sent her message, and Myungsoo did not reply it yet. It has been the last few days Myungsoo always long to reply her message, and there is something different with Myungsoo, he became more quiet, that he was not as romantic as usual.

She got up from the couch, to the kitchen to make her dinner. She opened her fridge, and she just realized that the half of her fridge contents was empty, they are only the bottles of juice and cups of ice cream. Why he could forget to buy groceries.

Suddenly her phone ringing, Oh.. it was Hoya’s calling, she immediately picked up Hoya’s calling. “Hello..”

“Jiyeon-ah~”

“Yes, what’s up, oppa ?”

“Would you mind to accompany me ? Hang out ?”

“Now ? Sorry oppa.. maybe next time.”

“Umm.. well. So no one will accompany me.” Heard the sigh from Hoya.

“Sorry oppa. How about Myungsoo ? Why you don’t ask him ?”

“Myungsoo ? He is going out with his friend.”

Jiyeon instantly silent.. Myungsoo go out with his friend.. but this afternoon he said that he just want to stay at dorm, he was exhausted. Suddenly her feelings became unwell, did Myungsoo was lying to her ? She quickly shook her head, no no maybe Myungsoo just forgot to tell her.

“Jiyeon ?” Hoya’s voice across the phone rebuked her, making her back from her out of mind.

“Ah.. n-ne oppa ?”

“Why ?”

“N-nothing.. nothing..”

As if Hoya could read her mind, he asked to her. “Did Myungsoo was not told you ?”

“Ah.. he told me, just.. i think he.. will go out.. with Infinite.” Jiyeon said doubtly. Hoya just muttered, then they hung up the phone.

She rushed to her room, took a jacket and her small purse, then out of her appartment. She will goes to grocery shop to buy some groceries. She choose to take a cab, no need a long time, just 10 minutes, the taxi which she was riding had reached the grocery shop. She immediately came out after paid the tax, without disguise, actually she rarely wore the disguises when she out alone. She be required to wear that when only with Myungsoo.

She entered the grocery shop, walked staright to the place of canned-food shelves. She is still busy selecting the canned-food she wants, until she heard the spoiled voice of woman in her left side.

Myungsoo ? She fall silent.. Again, good feelings was not attacking her, bad thoughts appear on her mind. She took a deep breath and exhale it slowly. Myungsoo name in Korea is not just one person, even Kim Myungsoo name also not one person.

She had took some canned-food and was about move to vegetables shelves, she turned to left and accidentally saw two person – man and woman – look like a couple, the woman clinging her hand in the man’s arm, her – Jiyeon- eyes rolled to the man, her feelings became unwell again, her legs was numb. Myungsoo.. it was what she see in that man. His fashion sense and his posture showed that he was Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, Infinite L. Her eyes could not swithch stared at the man. Is he Myungsoo ? Is really Myungsoo ? Even the man was wearing a mask which covered a half of his face and black eyeglasess, still she could  recognize him.. MYUNGSOO.. her feeling and brain are same, said the same thing. Her feelings became uncontrollably, affraid, yes she was affraid if it is true..

Her lips was trembled as whispered softly, very soft.. “Myung.” Her eyes kept staring at the man.

*******

Such as there is wind, Myungsoo felt like someone call his name, very slow.. Myung.. He turned his head towards his right. And how shocked he was, found Jiyeon was staring at him from the distance of about 2 meters. He widened his eyes to the max, no one knows because he wore glasses.

His body was tensed up, Jiyeon was staring at him with a gaze that difficult to decipher. They still staring at each other eventhough he wore glasses, until finally he saw Jiyeon smile slightly and turned around, laid back the canned-food she had selected earlier, closed her eyes as shook her head. Then walked towards the exit. He wanted to chase Jiyeon, but can not, too many people in that place.

“Doyeon-ah, let’s go home.”

The woman who he called as Doyeon stared confusedly at him. “My flight is tomorrow morning, i want to take rest.” He explained.

Soon they walked towards chasier to pay Doyeon’s purchase. They went home, Myungsoo was driving Doyeon’s car in silence. His mind kept focusing on Jiyeon. Jiyeon definitely misunderstood. What should he do ?

“Myungsoo-ah, whats wrong ?” Doyeon’s voice interupted his mind.

“Nothing.”

“Why are you just silent ? I’m bored~” Doyeon said in spoiled.

Myungsoo sighed. “I’m focused on driving, Doyeon.”

Soon Doyeon’s car entered the luxury and elite residental areas in Korea, a few minutes later, the car was parked in the Doyeon’s yard, more properly called as mansion. Myungsoo immediately right down, was about to go out when Doyeon’s call stopped him. “Myungsoo-ah, be careful..” She said as caressed Myungsoo’s cheek. “Thanks for accompanied me.” She added on.

Doyeon was about to kiss his cheek, but Myungsoo quickly dodge, “I’m home..” He said. Myungsoo had ordered a taxi to pick him up at Doyeon’s house – mansion -.

He entered the taxi, said the address of Jiyeon’s apartment. His mind was really messed up, his feelings became anxiety. He kept contacting Jiyeon’s number but her number has been not active.

The taxi he was riding stopped in front of Jiyeon’s apartment building. He immediately went down and rushed to Jiyeon’s apartment. Without think twice, he typed the password, he let out a relieve sigh knowing Jiyeon was not changed her password.

He entered the room and closed the door as called out Jiyeon name. “Jiyeonnie..” He walked towards the living room but Jiyeon was not there, he switched to Jiyeon’s room, same.. Jiyeon was not there. He switched to the guest room, Jiyeon also was not there. He rushed to the kitchen, but nil, Jiyeon was not there too. “She should have been arrived, where is she ?” He asked to himself.

He fall his body onto the couch, leaned helpless his back, regreted his action. He confused what should he do ?


Hi my dearest readers^^ here i bring new chapter..

So, what do you think about this chapter ? Did Myungsoo was cheating on Jiyeon ?

Are you curious ? Please, look forward for my next chapter. It will be on this night or tomorrow..

Sorry, i'm not update my first story "Can We Love", anyone of you remember that ? Tbh, i still haven't idea for it T_T

Keep VOTE, COMMENTS, & SUBSCRIBE. Thank You~