::12::

Real Story

L's ACTION

Inspirit once again have to surprised with the news about Myungsoo’s dating which was revealed to the media a few months ago. Kim Doyeon – the woman who reportedly dating Myungsoo -, through her twitter account admitted that she and Myungsoo did dates and she also revealed how her feelings during the scandal.

Woollim Entertaiment – Infinite’s Agency-  responded through an official statement, the statement was read, “When the dating rumors of L were revealed in September, we found out that they’d been dating for 4 months. At the time, L wanted to publicy announce this relationship with Miss Kim. But the agency didn’t thruthfully acknowledge the news in an attempt to protect our artists. About this, we want send our sincere apologies.

After the reports in August, due to all the attention from the public as well as the world tour schedules, we’ve heard that they haven’t met once and have become estranged.

We hope that through this issue, L, Miss Kim, as well as fans stop to receiving hurt. As an agency, we will do our best to mediate this.

Once again, we want to apologize to the fans who love Infinite, media affiliates, and everyone for not being able to tell the truth.”

Myungsoo read carefully Woollim’s statement. Perhaps it would be disappointing his fans, but at least it for their own sake as well. Can he breathe now ? Of course not, there should be well-paid for it all, - his image – ya his image as an idol which he built since debut.

Myungsoo was thinking hard these days to taking a decision, he was faced with 2 difficult choices. That night.. Doyeon called him again, for the first time after their break up. What for ? That was Myungsoo’s question when knowing Doyeon calling him.

Doyeon told him about the rude action that his fans did towards herself, what his fans did made her depressed, Doyeon said that his fans have caused her got abuse physical and emotional. Not only that, Doyeon told him that she will be taking legal action against his fans who left malicious things about her.

Myungsoo was leaning his back on headboard of his bed in his room, he still feeling sorry and apologetic towards his fans, Infinite, his family, and Jiyeon. He even don’t know how Jiyeon reaction when she knowing about it, definitely Jiyeon will be more disappointed at him, feel betrayed. Yes what is not ? Woollim said that he and Doyeon have been dating for 4 months, it was mean their relationship was starting since May, which was clearly he was with Jiyeon. The fact is he and Doyeon just know each other in last May after back from US. He did not cheated on Jiyeon. But Woollim make statement like that, as hope that his fans will stop to talking about his dating rumor anymore.

He shut his eyes as he reminisced his conversation with Doyeon, the thing which makes him have to take action in responsibility.

 

Flashback

“What’s up Doyeon-ah ?” Myungsoo asked straight when pick up Doyeon’s calling.

“How are you, Myungsoo-ah ?” Doyeon asked him back, not responding Myungsoo’s question.

“Fine.” Myungsoo answered coldly.

“Fine ?” Doyeon said as if asked to ensuring her hearing, then she laughed sarcastically and said. “Did you don’t want to know how i am ?”

“Doyeon-ah..” Myungsoo said as sighed.

“I’m not okay here, do you know it ? Your fans are really sick!” Doyeon said.

Myungsoo got shocked by Doyeon’s word. “Why ? What’s wrong with my fans ?” He asked.

Myungsoo was heard Doyeon took a deep breath. “They, your lovely fans abused me, physical and emotional. They keep saying bad about me...” She told him.

Doyeon continued her story about his fans rude action towards herself, throwing rocks at her on the way home and scratching up her car. She said that she was so depressed because of it, her parent also being harmed by his fans, her parent fell ill and was hospitalized. Her mom cried to seeing her daughter in such pain.

All of Doyeon’s story making him totally shocked, he feel bad and sorry for Doyeon. He never imagined that his fans would be rude after their rumor.

“I did what you and your agency want, to stay be quiet for your sake, i think for you, i could withstand it. But your fans still bothered me.” Doyeon said.

“And you just keep silent and hide behind your agency. What a bad man you are. You’re so coward!” Doyeon cursed at Myungsoo. “I can’t just be silent receiving all the harm. I will be suing all your fans who said bad things about me.” She told Myungsoo what will she do.

Once again Myungsoo got shocked by her plan. Of course he did not want his fans or anyone get hurt by this rumor. He cares about his fans so much. “Doyeon-ah, please don’t do that, however they the one who make me shine and always support me. I’m sorry for their action, i’m so sorry on my fans name.” He said.

“No! I can’t hold it anymore, they are too much towards me. They are sick!” Doyeon said, well a bit yelled at Myungsoo.

“Please reconsider sue my fans, i beg you.” Myungsoo asked Doyeon to reconsidered suing Inspirit.

“Okay, i will decrease the number of your fans i will be suing.” Doyeon said.

Myungsoo and Doyeon were silent, Myungsoo was thinking the way to mediate so that Doyeon will not sue his fans. He insisted his brain to think faster to find the way. Finally after a few minutes he found the way to make a deal with Doyeon.

“Doyeon-ah, please don’t sue my fans. In exchange i’ll admit that i did dates with you.” Myungsoo said, made a deal with Doyeon.

Doyeon still kept in silent... “Deal. I keep your word, Myungsoo-ah. You should take a responsibility.”

End of flashback


Hi dearest, sorry for not double update yesterday. But i keep my promise to update (next day) hehe

This chapter is about L's action during his scandal. Sorry bcoz it's so short.

Keep look forward my story. Keep Vote, Comments, & Subcribes.