::1::

Real Story

TOGETHER

 

January 2013

Gwenchana ? ... After typing that word, Myungsoo send it as a message to Jiyeon. That is the question which Myungsoo wants to ask to Jiyeon, when he was knowing that Jiyeon get an accident when filming for ISAC 2013 today.

They were attended ISAC again in this early year, but Infinite and T-ara were not in the same team like last year. This time, Infinite is in team G while T-ara is in team H, still luckily their team were standing next to each other.

After 10 minutes of waiting, he received a reply from Jiyeon, her message was read, I’m okay. It’s just a small accident. Don’t worry, ne ?

Myungsoo sighed in relief after reading the message, and he immediatelly typed some words to reply her, Thank godness! But i’m already worrying you since last, it was his reply to Jiyeon. It is true that he was worrying Jiyeon’s condition. He kept muttering “is she okay ?” repeatedly. Worry ? Why is he worried about Jiyeon ? It is because Myungsoo has a feeling towards Jiyeon, he has been setting his eyes only at Jiyeon for long time ago, did not know exactly since when, love at the first sight he tought.

Firstly, he thought that its just a feeling of attraction, Jiyeon was attracted him since the first meeting of them. But he was wrong, everytime he saw her even just through the TV, his heart will beat very fast, exceeding normal limits, and not infrequently too he smiled to himself without he willing, smiled involuntarily.

Myungsoo realized that his feelings for Jiyeon is not just a feeling of attraction when Infinite had comeback almost at the same time with T-ara. He loves Roly Poly song much, for him the Roly Poly dance is good enough, the song is catchy too, and especially, Jiyeon, she was being a real visual in there, her position always in the center. From that time, Infinite and T-ara are getting closer to each other.

His feelings towards Jiyeon is deeper when they, Infinite and T-ara were brought together for the project to filming love sharing in 2011. He was very happy when knowing that Infinite will have filming together with T-ara. That time he enjoyed the time a lot, because it he could know how Jiyeon in person. He mesmerized her just by saw how adorable she is, how pretty she is, how cute she is, well he is mesmerizing all over Jiyeon.

Since that day, Myungsoo ventured to approach Jiyeon, with Hoya helped too, all s had known about his feelings to Jiyeon. Why Hoya ? Because Hoya closed to Jiyeon, can say that they are bestfriend. Actually he was shy and nervous when Jiyeon is around him, just by look at her from afar makes his heart racing rapidly.

It was hard to get closer to Jiyeon, that he knew, according to some articles, Jiyeon is not the type who is conveniently close to strangers, actually it is same with him. But he was glad because Jiyeon didn’t acting cold to him, eventough she is not talk too much, same as him again. At the beginning of their acquaintance, it felt awkward, he was so nervous, often prefers to bowed his head.

Time in time their relationship is getting closer, being good friend. They have a lot in common, Myungsoo feel very comfortable when he is with Jiyeon. For Myungsoo what people have said about Jiyeon, about all of her bad things, it is inversely proportional. According to Myungsoo, Jiyeon is a simple person, cares to many people, and something which surprised him is though Jiyeon is not the type who can get closer easily to others, she would be willing wholeheartedly to help if someone asks her for help. The more Myungsoo know Jiyeon the more he admire her.

Myungsoo already has his braveness to approached Jiyeon more than just a friend, he took care of her enough, even he showed his affection too. For his wondering, he still feel shy and nervous towards Jiyeon. During his approaching time, sometimes he felt frustated on Jiyeon, because it looks like Jiyeon is not yhe type who is sensitive to his feelings, she was impressed ignorant, did not realizing all signs which Myungsoo showed to her.

Myungsoo had confessed to Jiyeon about his feelings on her, the day after they attended ISAC 2012 when Infinite and T-ara were in the same team. That time, how happy he was, he kept staring at Jiyeon almost in the whole day of filming. He even take a move to approached Jiyeon, took a seat next to her, and talked to her.

Jiyeon rejected his confessing politely those time, did not give him a reason too, but she said that they are still be friend, good friend. Myungsoo accepted it of course, and he was glad again to know Jiyeon does not feeling awkward to him after his confessing.

To be honest Myungsoo is curious the reason why Jiyeon rejected him, until Hoya told him that Jiyeon already has a boyfriend, to his shocked, Jiyeon’s boyfriend is someone who was busied talking to have a relationship with her by fans, Super Junior Yesung. Why did he know it ? Myungsoo follow any news about Jiyeon, he checked her news on the internet everyday. And of course he had read an articles made by a person where it contains the rumor about Jiyeon and Yesung relationship.

Actually Myungsoo did not believe those rumor about them, but in that article showed the evidences which is sufficent to be trusted. Myungsoo kept searching the truth about that rumor, but the more he search the more he get shocked, too much evidence which actually justify about it. And he just really believe when Hoya told him about it.

So, that is the reason why Jiyeon rejected him, he tought. He realized too about something, eventough Jiyeon wants close to him as a friend, but still he felt Jiyeon put limits on their friendship, and it turned out to be true. In fact he and Jiyeon never have hang out together, just two of them, there is always Infinite and T-ara members too. After knowing about that, Myungsoo tried to not to expect much about his feelings on Jiyeon, just being friends is also not bad.

He no longer approaching Jiyeon, why ? Of course he did not want to disturb Jiyeon relationship with her boyfriend. Jiyeon and Yesung look suit together, as a lover, that is what he tought. Altough actually he was regret for being late to approach her.

Until that time, they, Infinite and T-ara were attending at music award event, Melon Music Award 2012 on December along with another artist. Myungsoo saw Jiyeon who looks very gloomy, Myungsoo looked back in several times, prescisely in the direction of Jiyeon, still only saw a glum expressions of Jiyeon, continued lowering her head. Even when she was standing on stage with T-ara to accepting the award, she still looks gloomy, shown only a thin smile, and Myungsoo knew it was forced.

Did not she know that she was making him worried to the max, what happened to her ? that is the question in his head those time. After the event, Myungsoo asked to her about it, and should he know what Jiyeon’s anwer, i’m fine. Of course he did not believe it, he asked to Hoya about it, and for his surprised, what Hoya said to him is not something he expected, Jiyeon and Yesung broke up. He should be happy, but when he remembered how sad Jiyeon face those time, makes him felt sad too, it was the first time he saw Jiyeon in that expression.

Slowly back, Myungsoo approached Jiyeon again, more intense, more showed his affection towards those girl.

*******

Jiyeon was in her own room, lied on the her bed comfortably. She was reading a new message from Myungsoo, she smiled slighty when reading Myungsoo’s message, it was read, Thank godness! But i’m already worrying you since last. Myungsoo always like that, worrying about her. She type some words as her reply. Her message read, I’m really okay, there’s no injury whatsoever. Thank you for worrying me, Myungsoo-ah^^ Where are you now ?

Jiyeon knew about how Myungsoo feeling towards her, rather Myungsoo still has feeling towards her. Honestly she did not know about it until Myungsoo confessed to her.

Flashback

“Jiyeon, may i speak honestly to you now ?” Myungsoo asked Jiyeon.

“Sure..” Jiyeon answered.

But Myungsoo was not pop out his voice, making Jiyeon curious, she turned her head to Myungsoo and saw his tense face and full of confused. What actually he wants to say ? That is which Jiyeon asked.

“Myungsoo, why are you quiet now ? Isn’t there something you want say to me ?” Jiyeon asked to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo gasped a bit. “Uh, Jiyeon... i, i.. actually i.. eung..” He said stuttred. “How can i confess to her ?” He muttered to him self.

Jiyeon poked Myungsoo’s arm as said, “Hey, Myungsoo-ah, why are you so nervous ? Look, you seems going to confess now, you know ?!” She chuckled of her words.

“Yes right. I’m going to confess to you.” Myungsoo said, finally.

Jiyeon turned silent now, staring at Myungsoo in disbelief, she was shocked at all. While Myungsoo just lowered his head deeply.

“Myungsoo, you are joking around or not ?” Jiyeon asked. She wants to laughed of his joke, but she can not.

Myungsoo slowly looked up to Jiyeon, trying to stared at her, eventough he was so nervous. But he tried to dare to stare at Jiyeon. “I’m not joking.” He said, then closed his eyes as inhaled the oxygen around him deeply. After it, he opened his eyes quickly as said, “Saranghae Jiyeon-ah.” His eyes stared right into Jiyeon’s pretty eyes.

Honestly, Jiyeon very, very shocked, she never expected that Myungsoo has that kind of feelings for her.

“I don’t know since when, but obviously, i’ve been watching you for a long time, can i say it’s like love at the first sight.” Myungsoo confessed again.

Again, Myungsoo’s confession makes Jiyeon shocked. But at that time too, she rejected it smoothly, trying not to makes Myungsoo was not too disappointed. She did not give any reason for her rejection, because she did not know what reason which she could give. Altough there is a definite reason, she already has a boyfriend. But she did not think she would say that to Myungsoo, worried it would makes Myungsoo disappointed more deeply.

End of flashback

 

Jiyeon received an immediate reply from Myungsoo. Be careful for next time. I just got home, ah so tired. It was his reply.

If she remainescing again about how Myungsoo caring of her, making her just understand that it was not just a concern among friends. She is not the type of woman who is sensitive to men whom have feelings for her.

A weeks after Myungsoo’s confession, they are still being friend as before, this time Jiyeon felt that Myungsoo put limits on, same as her, actually. But since last month, Myungsoo approached her again, approaching more than just a friend. She knew Myungsoo do it because she no longer has a boyfriend, and she was sure eventough she did not tell Myungsoo, definitely Hoya has been told him. Jiyeon tried to be sensitive of how Myungsoo feel.

If ask about how her feeling to Myungsoo, she also does not know how is it. In lately, she felt happy and comfort when Myungsoo was near her. The way Myungsoo approach her this time is different as before, it was too sweet to called as approach.

Jiyeon send him her message reply, and they stayed up late to replying each other message.

*******

The first day on February... Myungsoo was waiting for Jiyeon on his favorite coffee shop in Apgujeong. He invited her to hang out, lucky she agreed. He arrived early, was too excited to know that he and Jiyeon will hang out together, again. It will be the second time for them to have hang out together after at the last new year eve, how happy Myungsoo was, in those time, and how nervous he was.

Not long for Myungsoo to wait, for about 15 minutes, Jiyeon have arrived. She walked toward Myungsoo, and greeted him, “Hey..”

Jiyeon took a seat across the table. “You’re so punctual huh.. Did you have been waiting for long ?” She asked him as looked at her watch.

“Not.. What you want to drink or eat ? My treat.” Myungsoo answered, and asked Jiyeon.

“as always..” Jiyeon answered.

“Well.. Wait for a minutes, Miss Park..” Myungsoo said to Jiyeon.

Myungsoo stood up, walked toward the chasier, and ordered the drinks and foods for him and Jiyeon. While Jiyeon stared at Myungsoo from her seat as she simply smiled. Myungsoo back with the tray in his hand, placed it on the table, then he sat back.

Myungsoo passed a plate of brownies and a cup of strawberry milk coffee to Jiyeon, its her favorite beverage. “Gomawo..” Jiyeon thanked Myungsoo as smiled. Myungsoo smiled to replied Jiyeon’s thanks as put his hot cappuccino and verona cake in front of him.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon have casual conversation as enjoying their beverage and fresh food, the atmosphere in the cafe is very cozy, makes them comfortable to lingering in there while chatting and joking, they were talking about everything.

They were still engrossed in their delightful conversation, until Myungsoo took the initiative to bring their conversation towards more serious. “Jiyeon, can you feel that i still have this feelings for you ?” He suddenly asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was surprised when Myungsoo commence to talk about his feeling, tried to follow what Myungsoo want to talked about. “I tried to be more sensitive to how you feel are. Umm.. yes, can i say that you seems approach me back.” She answered softly to Myungsoo.

“I know its too fast for you to have a relationship again with someone new.” Myungsoo said, inhaled a deep breathe, then added on. “But, i still want to ask you, would you be mine ?” It was his initially purpose invited Jiyeon to hang out, he wanted to confess to Jiyeon about his feeling, for the second time.

For this time, instead of Jiyeon silent due to shocked, but rather she thought about her currently feelings for Myungsoo. She was not quite sure about her feelings for Myungsoo, does she also feeling the same way as Myungsoo ?

Be honest, she is happy to hear Myungsoo’s confession, and could not be denied that she missed myungsoo lately. “Myungsoo..” She tried to speak.

“Jiyeon, don't you want to pleach a relationship with me ? I’ll try to be the best for you.” Myungsoo asked to cut her words, honestly he does not want to hear her rejection.

Jiyeon smiled involuntarily to his words. “Do you want to hear how i feel ?” She asked to Myungsoo. She does not want Myungsoo thought she just want enact him as a lam.

Myungsoo sighed as answered. “I want, eventough i’ve knew it.”

“Really ? You knew my feelings ?” Jiyeon asked.

“For sure, you don’t have the same way as my feeling.” Myungsoo answered, disappointed.

“Umm.. how about if i say, i have the same way as you ?” Jiyeon asked.

“What ?” Myungsoo asked in shocked. It makes him really shocked.

Jiyeon stared right into Myungsoo’s eyes, as asked again to him, “If i say i accept you, would you think i just enact you as a lam ?”

Myungsoo answered quickly. “For God's sake, Jiyeon, I would never think like that.” It is true, there is never a bad thoughts from him to Jiyeon. He felt connected to her.

“Really ? Thank you..” Jiyeon said, smiling to Myungsoo.

“Ji.. Jiyeon.. You really mean it ?” Myungsoo asked, still in disbelief.

Jiyeon smiled again to Myungsoo, “What do you think of this feeling ? I’m happy to be close like this with you. I feel we’re connected for each other, i even missed you in lately. And now my heart is beating fast for you.” She confessed.

Myungsoo smiled widely for hearing that, Jiyeon’s conffession. “We are.. a couple now ? I’m your boy, you are my girl.” He asked excitedly.

Jiyeon let out a sweet smile to Myungsoo. “Yes~” She replied in no doubt.

“Ah~ We’re lover. Oh I love this.” Myungsoo said, smiling widely, his face was beaming.

*******

Myungsoo sat onto the couch in living room with s too. They were waiting for the clock to immediate turn to 12:00 a.m, because in that time Myungsoo’s birthday comes. Well, Myungsoo had memorized of Infinite member costum which would give him a surprise birthday party.

Myungsoo looked at his screen phone in several time, hope there is a message from Jiyeon, but nil, nothing at all a reply message from Jiyeon. Before this, he and Jiyeon were replied message, but 2 hours ago, Jiyeon did not reply his message back. Myungsoo called her, but no answer, he tought Jiyeon has been slept, he sighed in disappointment, his birthday will come in soon, why Jiyeon was slept.

*******

Jiyeon deliberate was not replied the message from Myungsoo in sudden. She was driving her car to Infinite’s new dorm at Macenatpolis building where in Hapjeong station. She and Infinite member planned the surprise party for Myungsoo’s birthday. It will be the second time for her visited Infinite’s dorm, the first time when Myungsoo brought her to comes invited by his hyungs and Sungjong.

Three days ago, she and T-ara just got back to Korea. After having a tough end of 2012, they finally decided to make a comeback in Japan. They have been in Japan for about a month for their “Bunny Style” promotions. Due to some controversy and scandal from last year, they still struggles a bit in Korea. Japan gave the best place for them, ya at least like that.

Jiyeon arrived in Infinite’s dorm building park, then rushed to Infinite’s dorm as brought a gift and birthday cake for Myungsoo. She texted hoya, told him that she just got arrived and waited him at lobby.

*******

Hoya immediately picked Jiyeon up at lobby after read her message, while the others member just kept silent as if do not know anything.

A few minutes later, the clock was showed on 12:00 a.m, it means Myungsoo birthday is coming. Myungsoo stared at Infinite’s member as raised his eyebrows, why no wish from ? “Yeollie.” He called Sungyeol.

Saengil Chukhahamnida.. Saengil Chukhahamnida..Suddenly, Infinite member turned to Myungsoo, stood up as sang birthday song for him.

Saranghaneun Kim Myungsoo, saengil chukhamnida.. That, that is not Infinite’s member voice, but rather the voice of someone who was not replied his message in suddenly, Jiyeon. Myungsoo turned around his body, and found Jiyeon was standing behind him as bringing the birthday cake. “Ji.. Jiyeon.” He said in surprised.

“How could you in here ?” Myungsoo asked again, in disbelief. Jiyeon just simply raised her eyebrow.

“You suddenly didn’t reply my message, i thought you were overslept. Hey, you’re so mean to me.” Myungsoo said, glaring at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon chuckled slighty. “Sorry~” She said. “Make a wish first before blow the candles.” She added on.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head in excited. He closed his eyes, makes some wishes, then opened his eyes slowly. “Let’s to blow it together, Jiyeonnie..” He said. Myungsoo blew the candles in his birthday cake along with Jiyeon, right after the candles was blew, Jiyeon deliberatelly smeared Myungsoo’s nose with cream.

“Hey!~” Myungsoo said, surprised a bit, while Jiyeon just simply chuckled cutely.

“Saengil Chukhahaeyo uri Myungsoo~” Infinite member wished Myungsoo, cheered and clapped their hand for cheered him.

Myungsoo sliced the cake in some slice, he took the first cake slice and ate it. “Jiyeon, open your mouth~” He said. “This few years, Sungyeol is being the first person who accepted this bribe, nah, now its turned for you.” He added on as feeding Jiyeon a spoonful of the cake.

Infinite member was enjoying the birthday cake which brought by Jiyeon, While Myungsoo invited Jiyeon to his room.

*******

Jiyeon sat on the side of Myungsoo’s bed, while Myungsoo sat facing Jiyeon in a chair in his room.

“This is your gift. Don’t open it now!” Jiyeon said as passed the box of the gift to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo smiled as accepted the gift. “Thank you.” He thanked her, then placed the gift on his desk behind him.

Myungsoo sighed, then said. “We should celebrate my birthday outside, just two of us.”

“Next time we will.” Jiyeon said.

“When you will flight to Bangkok ?” Myungsoo asked.

“On 14. You ?” Jiyeon answered.

“We’ve different flight, my flight on 15.” Myungsoo said in disappointed. He’ve planned to invite Jiyeon on a sweet date on 14, because today he along with Infinite member will have some practise for their comeback.

Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon, oh for god’s sake, he missed his girlfriend so badly. Today, he just met with Jiyeon again today after their second date. Just imagine, not even a month they were dating, exactly 20 days, Jiyeon had to settle in Japan with T-ara for a while, for the promotion of their latest Japanese single.

“I miss you..” Myungsoo suddenly said.

“Me too..” Jiyeon replied back.

Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon affectionally, he leaned his body towards Jiyeon’s, narrowing the gasp between their face. He continued to his face at Jiyeon’s, until their  face were very close, this is the first time their faces are so close.

Myungsoo was mesmerizing by Jiyeon’s look, her glowing white skin, her beautiful eyes, her pretty pointed nose, her pink lips, he gulped hardly. He was still staring deeply into Jiyeon’s eyes. In fact, their heart was racing rapidly. Myungsoo blinked his eyes in several times, his face showed how nervous he was. Honestly Jiyeon wanted to laugh at Myungsoo's expression, but she hold her laughter was.

Slowly but surely, Myungsoo’s lips landed on Jiyeon’s, causing Jiyeon shut her eyes in reflex. Myungsoo and Jiyeon remained in that position for a few seconds, still could not believe what they were doing. Myungsoo slowly shut his eyes too, started daring a bit to giving Jiyeon the light kisses. While Jiyeon also ventured to replying the kisses given by Myungsoo.

It was a something new for them, over a month of dating, they only had 3 times to date, and so far they have never been kissed, just holding hands, hugging, and when Myungsoo kissed Jiyeon’s cheek, it was the day before Jiyeon is leaving for Japan. He does not know why he did not dare to kissing Jiyeon, he just felt that Jiyeon is so precious.

After nearly two minutes to feel their first kiss as lovers, they released their linked lips. Jiyeon bit her lips as lowered her head, felt so embarrassed. What Jiyeon acted now, it was too cute for Myungsoo. Actually he also felt those way, embarrassed.

Jiyeon stole a glance to Myungsoo in the time Myungsoo was staring at her. She raised her head up, to looked at Myungsoo. They were staring into each other eyes deeply, Myungsoo smiled to Jiyeon with full of love. Jiyeon’s cheeks getting redder due to embarrassed, she hid her flushed face in Myungsoo’s shoulder as whined. “Myung~”

Myungsoo chuckled slighty because of Jiyeon’s cuteness. He Jiyeon’s hair gently and affectionately. “Gomawo~ my beloved girl was shy, hmm.” He said, pecking her head lovingly.

And on his birthday, for the first time, They were felt and shared their sweet kiss.


Here the chapter 1, sorry for some typo before. So i edited it.

*namyeon : Jiyeon didn't get an accident when filming ISAC. It was just my thought.

Keep Comments, Votes, and Subcribes. Thanks~