::4::

Real Story

Myungsoo's Jealousy & Jiyeon's sweetness

 

2013 June 30 

Infinite’s van stopped right in front of Jiyeon’s apartment building. “Gamsahamnida hyung.” Myungsoo thanked his manager, then went down of the car, complete with his disguise, mask and cap, then entered the building.

Myungsoo smiled as he reached the doorstep of Jiyeon’s apartment. He typed some digit numbers as the password of Jiyeon’s apartment, of course he knew, he has came there in several times and Jiyeon told him the paswword.

Obscure.. the first thing which Myungsoo’s eyes caught when entered his girlfriend’s apartment. He took off his sneakers and his disguise, then walked over the living room, he guessed Jiyeon was there because the sound of the TV still heardebly.

“You’re too seriuos..” He said.

Myungsoo’s voice successed surprising Jiyeon who was drawning in the drama which was airing. “Uh.. since when you there ?” Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo just smiled, then took a seat next to Jiyeon. “Whats drama ?” He asked.

“Monstar.. Junhyung oppa there..” Jiyeon answered, her eyes still focusing at the TV screen.

“You like the story or Junhyung hyung ?” Myungsoo asked in curiousity.

Jiyeon chuckled slighty. “Of course the story, Myung. Well but i admit i miss Junhyung oppa, it has been a long i haven’t see him.”

Myungsoo widened his eyes. “Ya! How dare you say that ?” He asked in disbelief.

“Say what ?” Jiyeon asked back.

“You can’t say you miss another man except me, ara ?” Myungsoo said.

“Eh except you ? the how about my appa and oppa ?” Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo sighed. “Except me, your appa and oppa.” He said.

“Yes. Ara.. ara..” Jiyeon said but chuckled in her heart.

“Hey, you told me you got a guitar from fans. Let’s me see..” Myungsoo suddenly said.

“Ah .. wait..” Jiyeon said, the stood up and rushed to her room.

A minutes later, Jiyeon out off her room as brought the giutar bag, it was heavy. Myungsoo approached her, then took over the bag. He is gentle, right.. They sat onto the couch next to each other, Myungsoo opened those guitar bag, and surprised.. “This.. this guitar same as mine.” He said in surprised.

“Really ?” Jiyeon asked in surprised too.

“Yes. One of my fans ever gave this to me.” Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon passed the greeting card which her fans give for her to Myungsoo. Then Myungsoo read it, and again, it was surprising him.

“This fans.. i remember, she who give the guitar gift to me. No wonder, yours same as mine.” Myungsoo said.

“Woah~ so she is fans of us.” Jiyeon commented as chuckled happily.

Myungsoo also chuckled, he was happy knowing that there is his fans who fans of Jiyeon two. After that, Myungsoo grabbed the guitar and started to play the guitar, slowly strummed the strings of the guitar, then his voice comes out.. singing..

I love you noreul saranghae

(I love you, I love you)

chama hajimothan mal

(the words that I can’t bear anymore)

ddeorineun gaseomi neo mam mi

(my trembling heart)

neun sum kyeom watdeon keureonmal

(the words that I kept hiding in my heart)

 

 achimimyeon nun bushige nareum bicheol juneun

(Just like the sunshines that glaringly shines on me when the morning comes)

neul hasseol gatteun neoneun

(You, who’s always shines like sunshine)

naegaeneun neoneun

(Yeah, that’s what you are for me)

The song that became the soundtrack of his drama, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, in early last year, which he sang with his co-star. Honestly he prefer to sing this song in solo, like this time.

 kaggeumeun nado moreuke

(Sometimes I don’t even know why)

  naemem deulgilkeot gata

(My heart feels like enjoying this)

   ni appe meotjjeokeun useumman

(I can’t stop smiling in front of you)

  geujeo babo gatti useumman

(Just smiling like a fool)

Since the beginning when Myungsoo singing, Jiyeon already recording Myungsoo’s voice with her phone. She listened carefully every single lyric that came out from Myungsoo’s lips. Enjoyed Myungsoo’s unique voice and excerpts of the notes of the guitar strings. In Jiyeon’s eyes, Myungsoo becomes exponentially more handsome when he’s playing guitar, like this time, his charisma.. makes Jiyeon smiled to herself.

hanchameul hamkkehan uri tto hancham jinanhu-e

(We, who’s been together for such a long time
  ireohke pyeon anhi hamkke

(comfortably just like this)
  neul neoneun nagyeote neul nan neoui gyeote

(I’m always by your side.. You’ll always by my side)

For most of the song, Myungsoo shut his eyes, as if permeated every single lyric he sang. Occasionally he opened his eyes, stared lovingly to Jiyeon as smiled. Thats true , the lyric in this song drawing his feelings for Jiyeon. When the song is almost over, when Myungsoo closed his eyes again, Jiyeon stood from her sat, went to Myungsoo, and stood behind him.

  yeongwonhi uri hamkkehae

(Let’s be together forever)

da ra rat da

da ra rat da rat

da ra rat da

da ra rat

da ra rat

da ra rat

dat dat dat

da rat

da rat da

[Love U Like U - Kim Myungsoo ft Kim Hyelim]

Right when Myungsoo finished his singing, slowly.. Jiyeon hugged Myungsoo’s neck, leaned her chin on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Gomawo~” She said and paused for a seconds.. “This is so romantic.” She added on.

Althoght quite surprised with Jiyeon’s hug, a happy smile formed on Myungsoo’s lips.

“I never expected, Infinite L.. ah ani.. Kim Myungsoo, who’s the quiet person could be so romantic like this.” Jiyeon said.

“Thats because you’re special to me..” Myungsoo commented.

Jiyeon titled her head to Myungsoo. “Really ?” She asked as raised her eyebrows.

“For you know, besides my mom, you’re the special woman for me, Jiyeonnie.” Myungsoo said. His voice sound gentle and full of purity.

That words making Jiyeon’s heart fluttred. “Ah~ gomawo..” Jiyeon said, then pecked Myungsoo’s cheek in sudden, not long, just 5 seconds.

But it successed making Myungsoo surprised much. He was frozen, his eyes rounded, his body was tensed up, his mouth opened slighty. He didn’t believe with what happened earlier, likes he was dreaming.

Meanwhile Jiyeon, was back on her seat, facing Myungsoo. She was wonder, wondered with Myungsoo’s reaction. “Myung..” She called Myungsoo.

Her soft voice making Myungsoo who was frozen, back to the reality. He cupped his left cheek, blinked his eyes. “Ji.. Jiyeonnie.. you.. kiss.. me ?” He said in surprised.

“Why ?” Jiyeon asked as furrowed her eyebrows.

“Is that real ? Or am i dreaming ?” Myungsoo asked to himself, still blinking his eyes.

Jiyeon leaned her face to Myungsoo, she wanted to laugh when saw Myungsoo’s expression. The gaps of their face was narrowed, just 5 cm left, she smiled sweetly to him, then pecked briefly his right cheek, 3 seconds.

“Aigo! Aigo! Its real.” Myungsoo chuckled cutely, absolutely so adorable.

Myungsoo put the guitar next to him, then pulled Jiyeon into his embrace. “Ah~~ i’m so happy..” He said.

Jiyeon ruffled Myungsoo’s hair in passionate. Myungsoo pulled his hug, then pecked Jiyeon’s lips in sudden. Jiyeon just can shook her head. Well, it was common for her, since back from U.S, Myungsoo be love kissing her.

Jiyeon glanced over her watch, its 10:20 PM. “Wanna go out ?” She asked to Myungsoo.

“To where ?” Myungsoo asked back.

“Eat ramen, there is a new stall just opened. I’m hungry, wanna try that.” Jiyeon answered.

“Let’s go then!” Myungsoo said in approval.

“Wait.. i’ve to change my clothe.” Jiyeon said, then rushed to her room.

Myungsoo still smiling happily as remembered Jiyeon kissed his cheek earlier, it was the first time Jiyeon did kissing first. Park Jiyeon, really making him go crazy.

Suddenly Myungsoo felt the vibrate.. oh, thats from Jiyeon’s phone. He grabbed her phone, doubtly to check it or not. After he thought will not got mad if he checked her phone, so he did it. There is one message.. from.. Yesung..

Myungsoo’s feelings suddenly messed up. He immediately clicked onto the message and read it. It was read, “I’m fine too. I’m doing well in military. Yeonnie, if i get my day off, let’s to meet. I miss you.”

Myungsoo widened his eyes to the max, the last word is so... instantly his blood boiled up to the crown of his head. Jealous ? Of course him.. Mad ? Very mad.. But honestly.. The jealousy and mad feelings of Myungsoo was covering with anxiety and fear.

He’s the jealous and possesive type if it was going to his girlfriend. He know that he is too much for that, but it just becuase he can’t stand Jiyeon with another men. There is always the feeling of anger and fear when seeing Jiyeon close with another men, especially namja idol.

But, he be more concerned and really fear if that man is Yesung. Why ? It was obviously.. Yesung is Jiyeon’s ex, he is affraid of Jiyeon will back to Yesung, remembered that they (Jiyeon and Yesung) were forced to over their relationship. Don’t know why, Myungsoo always has the feeling that Yesung is his hardest rival.

Jiyeon came out from her room, ready to going out.. “Let’s go, Myung!”

Myungsoo did not makes any movement, looked up at Jiyeon, his stare was dark, his expression was difficult to guessed.

It was makes Jiyeon confused. “Myung, waeyo ?” She asked as walked towards Myungsoo, then sat facing him.

Myungsoo still kept silent.. still staring at Jiyeon with ‘that’ stare, making Jiyeon more furrowed her forehead confusedly. Then, she glanced over Myungsoo’s hand which was grabbing her phone. Carefully, she took her phone, then started to checked it.

After that, she looked up at Myungsoo who was still kept in silent. Thats the reason.. the message from Yesung. “Myung...”

“I think you are no longer contacting each other with him.” Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon bit her lips. “I’m sorry for not tell you. I and Yesung oppa are bestfriend now.”

“Oppa.. yeah, even you still calling him oppa, but you don’t call me oppa. Why ? Oh, he’s so special for you..” Myungsoo said.. chuckled sarcastic to himself.

“Myung, he is older than me. Impossible i call him just by his name.” Jiyeon explained.

“Me too. I’m older than you!” Myungsoo said, rather than he was yelled at Jiyeon. He was too irritated with Jiyeon’s reason. Older ??? He was older than Jiyeon too. He wanted Jiyeon call him with Oppa... Did there is man who don’t want called Oppa by their girlfriend ?

“Why just silent ?” Myungsoo asked. “I’m right huh ? Yesung sunbae is the most special person. No one could replace him.. even me. I know i’m not nice as...” He added on but got cut by Jiyeon.

Hurriedly Jiyeon hugged Myungsoo, rubbed his back gently. “I didn’t mean to makes you sad, Myung. Please stop say useless, hmm..” Jiyeon said softly.

Then she pulled her hug and cupped Myungsoo’s cheek, stared straight into Myungsoo’s dark brown eyes. “Its true that Yesung oppa is special for me..” She said.. and paused for a seconds...

Myungsoo’s expression became more darker.. drawing his dissappointment.. “Myung, i and Yesung oppa just bestfriend. Like how i and Hoya oppa. Get it ?” Jiyeon explained.

Of course Myungsoo know how close Jiyeon with Hoya as bestfriend.. Maybe Jiyeon’s true, she and Yesung just bestfriend.. but the anxiety feeling still covering him. The friendship both Hoya and Jiyeon and Yesung are different in his eyes. Hoya and Jiyeon are pure friend, meanwhile Jiyeon and Yesung are ex-lover, how could they became bestfriend, who know there is still love in their heart.

As if she know what Myungsoo thinking of. “Don’t you believe me ? Eventhough he’s special, but my feelings for him was over. And not because i didn’t call you oppa that doesn’t mean you’re not special, you is extremely precious for me.” She said..

Myungsoo’s gaze full of doubtful.. Jiyeon sighed. “Myung, please trust me. I don’t have heart to playing your feeling. I love you so much like how much you love me.” She said softly with pleading gaze, and rubbed Myungsoo’s cheek with her thumb.

“I trust you. Among many men who have feelings towards you, i just feel he is the most who made me very afraid. The fact that you and him ever in relationship for long time makes me being paranoid. I’m afraid you will come back to him. I can’t.. Jiyeonnie..” Myungsoo said.. his voice really sound that he was concern.

Jiyeon smiled warmly, trying to calm Myungsoo through her smile. She remembered Myungsoo once said that her smile can calmed him down. And it was true, it does work, Myung’s face no longer moody, a smile formed on either side of his lips, eventhough only a slight smile.

*******

“What for we ride ?” Myungsoo asked as they reached the parking area.

“Do you plan to go to han river on foot ?” Jiyeon asked back as raised her eyebrows.

“We can take a taxi.” Myungsoo said.

“Did because the way you drive is bad, so you’d prefer to take a taxi ?” Jiyeon asked.

“I.. I.. Hey, of course not because of this.” Myungsoo stuttered.

Jiyeon chuckled the said, “Its okay.. Let me drive.”

Myungsoo widened his eyes. “Cant be so.. No woman to drive her man.” He said firmly.

“Why not ? If the woman is more expert in driving.” Jiyeon commented.

Myungsoo seized the key on Jiyeon’s hand, immediately opened the door for Jiyeon. Actually, Jiyeon still doubt with Myungsoo’s ability on driving. She remembered well how bad the way Myungsoo driving when for the first time they were riding together.

But, she just can to granted what Myungsoo want, which definitely could not changed, who did not know that Myungsoo is stubborn type. Myungsoo started riding the car out off Jiyeon’s apartment building. He was driving in a speed that could be considered under the normal speed.

“Your drive still same as before. Just not worth you getting the driving license.” Jiyeon commented to Myungsoo.

“I haven’t got it because i didn’t take the test. My schedule is so rough, you know that..” Myungsoo replied.

Jiyeon curled her lips. “Same here, my schedule is too rough, but i’ve got it since 2011.” Jiyeon said sarcastic.

“Ya! Shut Up Park Jiyeon!” Myungsoo yelled at Jiyeon, got irritated by it.

“Ya! Ya! Stop, Myung!” Jiyeon screamed.

Myungsoo stopped then car in sudden, “Why are you yelling ?” He asked.

“Aigo! Your driving is still bad, Kim Myungsoo. Let me to drive.” Jiyeon answered.

Myungsoo shook his head firmly, for him, there is no word for woman to drive for her man. So.. of course, he did not let Jiyeon to drive.

Jiyeon sighed. “Come on, Myung! Woman can drive for her man, okay.. its not be a big problem. So blow your mind about it, don’t be stubborn this time.” She said firmly.

Jiyeon already went down from the car and walked towards driver side, with in forced, Myungsoo let Jiyeon to drive. Jiyeon was riding the car in average speed, passed the buildings which getting dark, Seoul streets was getting desolate, Jiyeon added the speed of the car.

She turned her head to Myungsoo.. She know that Myungsoo got irritated when someone did not granted what he want. “Myung, you can’t mad at me just because of this.” She said.

“Lucky you, i can’t mad at you for long time. I just got dejected for myself, why i can’t drive properly. That should be me who drive for you.” Myungsoo replied.

Jiyeon smiled.. “Well, next time, i should to learn you how to drive properly. I don’t want to be driver forever for you.” She said as put a joke in her words.

Myungsoo laughed involuntarily.. “Ne.. ne..” He said.


Hello Hello my dearest reader, i'm back with the chapter 4..

Still fluff chapie..  anyway, i cut the part of Myungsoo's partner in that song. kekeke..

I'm thinking for start the drama in the next chapter, so looking forward for my story..

Keep Comments, Vote, & Subcribes.. Thank You^^