Chapter 2: Poor Kris...

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

I felt so lifeless. Seeing him kissed with another woman made my heart broke into pieces. I was just his friend, not more than that. I couldn't be someone special in his heart.

"Yeah. I'm not as beautiful as Jessica. I look like a boy with this unattractive clothes. I don't wear y and I'm not cute either. I've nothing compare to Jessica. If I'm a guy, I'll choose Jessica than myself," I talked to myself as I walked lifelessly to the dorm.

"Maybe I shouldn't fall in love with him in the first place. Oh, Amber. Why are you so stupid? You're nothing but Kris is very perfect..."

"Amber, whom are you talking to?" asked Jonghyun who suddenly appeared from nowhere. Jonghyun looked at me and he saw my red eyes.

"Omo! My dino dongsaeng! Are you crying?" asked him as he shook my body. I slapped his hands and pushed him away.

"There's nothing to do with you. Leave me alone," I said as I walked, leaving him behind.

"Yah! Amber! Wait!"

Jonghyun ran towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. He hugged me tightly. I felt so warm in his embrace. I didn't move or pushed him like I did before. I just stood quietly and leaned my head on his chest.

"Oppa, I feel so weak. I don't know what to do. It hurts me when I see him with someone else. I know I'm not attractive and not y. I-," I cried but before I could finished my words, Jonghyun cut.

"Shhh... Don't say anything. Just cry if you think it'll make you feel better," he said. I couldn't help but cried in his embrace.

 

 

The next day...

Kris' POV

"...................................."

I could feel that everyone eyes were glued at me like I had done something that was very sinful. All the SM idols including Super Junior, Girls Generation, f(x), DBSK and EXO gathered in the meeting room because Lee Soo Man had something to announce. Seriously, I just entered the room about 15 minutes ago but I felt like I was in the room for hours. I couldn't sit comfortably as everyone kept glaring at me. Did I do something wrong?!!

"Sunny unnie, where's your uncle? I don't want to sit here any longer with that stupid guy here!" Krystal said in anger. Gosh, what the hell was wrong with her? She was just the same as her sister. Tsk.

"Me too! With that guy here, I feel like I want to push him from the top of Namsan Tower!" Key added. I stared at Key. He seemed in a bad mood.

"I wish I could kill him now," said Donghae hyung. Gosh! Even this hyung had a bad mood.

I looked around and stared at f(x). I noticed that Amber wasn't in the room. I wonder where was she? Was she sick?

"Song Qian noona, where's Amber?" I asked politely. The f(x)'s leader didn't answered my question. She gave me a death glare. I stared me like she was going to eat me. I gulped.

"Don't you dare ask about our Amber unnie!" said Sulli and Krystal in unison.

"Hey, what's wrong?! I'm just asking! I'm her friend!" I said as I stood up from my seat. I was going c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter