Chapter 6: Going To Be Parents!

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

All the EXO-M members were in the living room, waiting for the doctor to finish doing check-up on Kris. They looked so restless. Jongdae, who always trolling the others also couldn't help but felt so worry when the duizhang fainted.

"Gege!!! Please don't leave me alone!! Gege!! Don't die!!" Tao cried liked a child as Yixing hugged him, trying to calm him down.

"Tao, shut up! You make me deaf! The doctor is still doing the check-up on him. He'll be fine," said Luhan. He tried to act calm but only God knew how worried he was when Kris was in that condition. Minseok knew that Luhan was just trying to act calm. He held Luhan's hand and smiled at him. Luhan stared at him and said, "Thanks, Minseok-ah. You know me very well."

Soon, the doctor came out from the room.The other members walked towards the doctor, waiting for him to give the report.

"Kris-ssi is fine. The bleeding is not very serious. It's just a minor cut. I already put the bandages on his head. So, you guys don't have to worry," he said confidently.

"Doctor, what do you mean by he's fine? He's obviously not fine! Just look at his pale face and he keep wanting to throw up!" Jongdae lost his patience. Minseok rubbed Jongdae's back, trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry, Chen-ssi. As I told you earlier, he's fine. Just give him some rest," the doctor said calmly. He knew Jongdae was very worry about Kris.

"Thank you, doctor," said Luhan. The doctor just nodded.

"If nothing else, I think I should go now," he said. Luhan sent the doctor to the door.

The others except Tao quickly entered the room to see Kris. Kris lied on his bed as he was still unconscious. Yixing took a chair and sat near Kris' bed. He held Kris' hand tightly while staring at him.

"Kris, please get well soon. We need you," he said as the tears rolled down his cheeks. Minseok hugged Yixing from behind. Then, he joined Yixing cried quietly.

"Jongdae-ah, can you take care of Tao for awhile? I know he's sad right now," said Luhan. Jongdae just nodded. He went into the living room and joined Tao there.

"Hey, should we tell the other members?" asked Luhan. Yixing nodded.

"They should know about this, Luhan. They're our friends," said Minseok.

"Kris!!!" Amber who came from nowhere entered the room and quickly hugged the unconscious Kris. Victoria and Krystal followed behind.

"Luhan, what was actually happened?" asked Victoria. Luhan held Victoria's hand and dragged her outside of the room. Victoria just followed him.

 

Victoria's POV

"Luhan? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Lately, Kris always get the morning sick but today is the worst. He feels like wants to throw up and his face looks so pale. Actually, there's something in my mind but I'm not sure whether it's true or not. I just want to confirm it with jie jie," he said. I stared at him with confuse look.

"Confirm what?"

"Can you tell me how's Amber lately? I mean...they way she acts, eats or maybe her moods...," he asked me about Amber.

"Well, she's normal but she eats a lot lately. Oh! She gains weight too." I just told him everything. Suddenly, something came across my mind. I looked at him.

"Do you think that she's pregnant?" I asked him. He gave me a nod. Oh my God! Why didn't I suspect earlier? O__O

"That's what I'm thinking jie jie but we don't know whether it's true or not unless you ask her to do check-up," he suggested.

"Come. Accompany me to the pharmacy. We'll get a pregnancy test kit for her!" I said.

"Okay. I'll get my wallet first..." He walked into his room to take his wallet.

10 minutes later, he came out from the room with a black cap on his head, a mask to cover his face and long sleeve dark blue t-shirt. I stared at him from head to toe.

"What? Don't expect me to go there just like that. We'll buy pregnancy test kit, remember?" Okay. He got a point there.

"Oh, wait! How about me?" I asked. He facepalmed.

"Why don't you just pretend to buy something else while I'll go and search for that thing?" he suggested. I smiled when I heard it.

"You're such a genius, Luhan!" He just laughed.

"Of course! Because I'm a manly type~" he sang happily. Soon, we left the dorm and headed to the pharmacy.

 

Kris' POV

I felt very cold but my hand felt so warm. As I opened my eyes, I was in my room, lying on my bed. I turned left and saw Amber. She was holding my hand tightly. She looked kinda worry. I hated to see when she showed that kind of face.

"Kris, are you alright?" she asked. Oh, yeah. I just remembered that I went into the bathroom to throw up and suddenly, all became black. Did I fainted in the bathroom?

I got up from the bed. Amber helped me by holding my hands. I looked at her with confuse look.

"What are you doing here, baby? I thought today is your rest day," I said. She smacked my shoulder playfully.

"Pabo Kris! You make me so worry! Luhan oppa said you fainted in the bathroom and your head hit the bathtub. Your head was bleeding. Luckily, it was just a minor cut," she explained. I touched my head and felt the bandages.

"Ahh...I see. Looks like I make everyone worries about me," I said as I remembered how worried my members were this morning.

"Hello there~ Don't you dare try to ignore us here~" I saw Krystal waved her hand at both of us. Amber just laughed.

"Kris, are you alright? Are you feeling hungry? You want me to cook something for you?" Yixing kept asking me questions. I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter