Chapter 14: Counting For The Day

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV

Today was a very busy day for EXO. We had schedules from early in the morning, before the sun rise until late night after the sun set. Pity Kris hyung because looked so lifeless as he needed to go for the schedules and took care of Amber noona at the same time. It has been almost 9 months since she got pregnant and the baby will born anytime.

"Sehun, can you get me some water? I'm too tired to walk," Amber noona asked me. I quickly got off from the couch and walked into the kitchen to get the water.

"Here. Noona, when will the baby born? I mean..look at you! You stomach is surely big," I said. Amber noona chuckled. She rubbed her baby bump with care.

"Soon, Sehunnie. Just wait a little more. I also can't wait to see the baby," she said. Her face looked so happy while she was rubbing her baby bump. I could see happiness in her eyes.

"Noona, can I ask you something?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"My omma said that it's so tired when the women get pregnant. Sometimes, women feel the pain and uncomfortable with the baby inside them. Do you feel the same, noona? But, you look so happy about the pregnant things," I said. She gave me a bright smile. She patted my head as I was a little kid. I pouted.

"Yes, it's true. I do feel the pain and sometimes, I feel uncomfortable. It's difficult to go anywhere like this but, I feel so happy because it's the baby, the proof that Kris and I love each other. I still remember the night when we became one. We did without any protection but he promised me that he'll take responsibility if I got pregnant. I feel so happy because he keeps his words. He's really a man. Yeah...ssang namja," she said. I nodded, agreed with her.

"Did anyone said 'ssang namja'?" Luhan hyung suddenly came out from nowhere. Amber noona and I looked at each other and we both burst into laugh. Luhan hyung stared at us with why-are-you-laughing look

"I thought you were sleeping, hyung! You woke up just because you heard someone said 'ssang namja'? Wow! Daebak!" I said.  

"Errr... I'm too sensitive with that words! I'm a ssang namja, remember!" he said. Amber noona shook her head and laughed.

"Whatever, Luhan~ Hey, when will Kris finish his schedule?" Amber noona asked.

"That busy actor will finish his schedule at 11.00pm, my dearest Amber. He text me just now. He asked me to bring you out for dinner. Then, he said that you don't have to wait for him. Sleep early," said Luhan hyung. Amber noona pouted.

"He text you but didn't text me? Luhan, who are you actually? His secret lover?" Amber noona sulked.

"Are you sulking? Nah~ He just don't want you to worry about him. You should know him, Amber," Luhan hyung said to Amber noona.

"Yah! I'm sulking because I know him so much! Huh! Luhan, tell you belove Wu Yi Fan that I want to sleep alone tonight!" said Amber noona as she walked into her room and sulked.

"Pregnant woman~ I don't want to marry early because it's hard to understand woman. Kris, you're really a ssang namja. I admit it!" Luhan hyung said and sighed. I just laughed.

 

Kris' POV

"Well done, everyone! Today is our last day of shooting and you guys did a great job!" said the director. All the crews packed their things and headed back home.

I just finished my shooting for the new drama. After changed the clothes, I looked at my phone and saw a text from Luhan. It said;

Yi Fan! Your wife is so angry at you! She don't want to sleep with you tonight... Poor you, bro~

I chuckled when I read the text. I knew Amber very well. She must be angry at me because I didn't text her but Luhan. I just didn't want to make her worried about me. As I was about to leave the set, I heard a honk. I turned around and saw Zhoumi gege. Yeah. He fetch me because we promised to go out for dinner together. I quickly got into his car.

"Mi-ge! Let's have dinner! I'm so hungry!~" I said. Zhoumi ge chuckled. He drove his car and we went to the restaurant.

There, we ordered bibimbap, bulgogi, ddeokbukki, seolleongtang, soondubu jiggae and more.

*Bibimbap*

*Bulgogi*

*Ddeokbukki*

*Seolleongtang*

*Soondubu Jiggae*

"Wow! Looks like you're really hungry, Kris!" said Zhoumi ge. I simply nodded. Well, I haven't eat since lunch time. That was the reason why I was so hungry.

While eating, we discussed about life, carrier , friends and of course, my new family. "So, have you decide a name for your baby?" he asked me. I shook my head as I was busy eating bibimbap.

"Not yet. I haven't discuss with Amber but I've a few names in my mind," I said. Zhoum ge looked so excited when he heard me saying like that.

"So, what are the names?" he asked.

"Xing Fu, Yong Rui, Gui Ren, Jun Jie and Xiao Wen. I'm not sure whether she likes the names or not," I said.

"Great names! You should discuss with Amber as soon as possible~" said Zhoumi ge. I nodded, agreed with him.

"What about his future? I mean...you guys are K-pop idols. If one day, he wants to be like you, will you let him be?" he asked.

"Well... I don't know. I hope he can be a normal one. Not idols like us. Just a normal Chinese boy. Life as a K-pop idol is kinda tough especially for us, non-Korean," I explained. Zhoumi ge nodded. Perhaps, he could understand me since both of us weren't Korean.

"But...if he really wants to be an idol, I'll let him be. I'm sure he'll make us proud," I continued.

"Seems like you've think about the future. I'm sure you'll become a good papa to him," he said as he patted my shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Xie xie ni, gege. Hey, let's eat. I've to go back home after this. I'm worry about my wife and members. They might feel so tired since they help me to look after her for the whole day," I said. Both of us continued eating. After done with the dinner, Zhoumi ge sent me to the dorm and he went back to his dorm.

When I reached the dorm, I saw no one was in the living room. Perhaps, they already slept. I walked into me and Amber's room and saw her sleeping on the bed. She kept tossing on the bed. Maybe because she felt uncomfortable sleeping like that with the baby bump. I sat next to her and patted her head.

"Poor you, my wife. I'm sorry.... Just wait a little more. Once the baby is born, you can sleep peacefully. Please be patient...," I whispered into her ear and kissed her forehead. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter