Chapter 12: Amber's Missing???!!

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

It was an off day for EXO-M. No shows, no interviews, no practice and so on. Just a very plain day to enjoy. Amber was in the kitchen, preparing some breakfast for EXO-M members. Kris was in the bathroom, taking a shower. Jongdae was having a Chinese lesson with Yixing in the living room. Luhan and Minseok were missing since this morning, probably went for a jog in the park nearby. As for Tao, he was sleeping peacefully in his room, not even wanting to wake up.

The breakfast was ready. Amber served the food on the table before calling for the others to eat. "Guys! The breakfast is ready!" said Amber, calling for the EXO-M members. Yixing and Jongdae ended their lesson and walking to the dining table with happy faces.

"Wow! Fried rice! Amber, you're the best!" said Yixing happily. He sat on one of the seat and ate his food. Amber chuckled. She loved to see them eating her cook. Since she lived with her husband and his groupmates, she learned how to cook and lately, her cook was getting better.

"Thank God you're staying with us, Amber! Last time when we were promoting in China, we rarely got to eat homemade cook," said Jongdae as he ate his breakfast.

"Eat slowly, guys," said Amber when she saw those two ate like they were starving like hell.

"Hmm....what's this delicious smell? What did you cook for breakfast, baby?" asked Kris who was just got out from the bathroom. He was wearing nothing but a towel to cover his lower part of the body. He didn't straight to go into the room to get his clothes on. He immediately went to the dining table.

"Yah! Hyung! Wear your clothes first!" shouted Jongdae who was eating the fried rice. Yixing nodded, agreed with Jongdae. Kris gave his wife a back hug and put his head on Amber's shoulder. Amber turned around and smacked his chest.

"Kris, go and get your clothes or you're not gonna eat your breakfast!" said Amber with her serious face. Kris didn't bothered about her serious face. He found it was cute as he pinched Amber's cheeks with both of his hands.

"Kris! Not my cheeks! I look chubby already! See! My cheeks almost the same as Minseok oppa's!" cried Amber as she pouted.

"Did you just called my name, Amber?" A voice suddenly can be heard from the living room. Minseok and Luhan were back. They walked to the dining table with plastic bags that full with groceries.

"Oppa, did you go to the the market?" asked Amber. Luhan sighed and Minseok just laughed.

"Actually, on the way back from the park, we passed by the market and many ahjumma and ahjussi recognize us. So, they gave us these groceries for free," Minseok tried to explain to them.

"Well, at least we don't have to buy groceries for a week. Give me those things. I'll keep them in the right place. You two can eat the breakfast," Amber said as she took the plastic bags from Luhan and Xiumin.

"Fried rice? Daebak! Thanks, Amber! We're gaining weights these days because of your cook," said Luhan as he ate his breakfast.

"Hey, why didn't you eat, Kris?" asked Minseok. Kris pouted and pointed his finger to Amber.

"That monster woman doesn't allow me to eat," he said with his childish voice. Jongdae choked as soon as he heard Kris said like that. Yixing quickly gave a glass of water to Jongdae. Jongdae drank the water.

"Yah! Hyung! Please don't use that kind of voice again. One more thing....go and put on your clothes, you ert duizhang!!" shouted Jongdae as he pointed his finger at Kris.

"Do you hear that, Kris? Wear your clothes now!" Amber said. Kris shook his head and stuck out his tongue.

"I don't want to. I love to show off my body. I know that you love to see me , Amber" he said as he winked at his wife. Amber blushed to hear her husband's words. She grabbed a rolling pin and threw it to Kris.

"Watch out!" shouted Luhan when he saw Amber's action. The others tried to avoid from being hit by the rolling pin. Suddenly, Tao came out from nowhere and....

BAM!

"Tao!" Kris and s ran towards Tao who was lying on the floor. Amber stunned at her place. She was shocked when she saw the rolling pin hit the maknae.

"Tao, gwenchanayo?" asked Minseok as he tried to help the maknae got up from the floor. Tao shook his head as he felt dizzy all sudden.

"Noona, why are you doing this to me? Do you hate me that much?" Tao cried.

"That's right, Tao! Amber hates you so much because you're a crybaby," Jongdae . Tao pouted when he heard Jongdae's words.

"Yah! Kim Jongdae!" Amber shouted Jongdae's name as she walked towards him and kicked his left leg.

"Arghh!! It's hurt!!" Jongdae groaned in pain. He rubbed his hurt leg and pouted.

"Aigoo...guys...enough. Stop acting like kids. Tao, are you alright?" Kris asked the maknae. Tao ran towards Kris and hugged the duizhang.

"Gege, noona hates me. What have I done? Am I really a crybaby like Jongdae hyung said?" Tao cried. Kris chuckled and patted Tao's head.

"Ahh...gwenchana, Tao-yah~ I told you not to trust that troll. Amber didn't mean it. She wanted to throw that thing to me but it hit you. You were so unlucky," said Kris as he tried to comfort the maknae.

"Awww~ Amber, look! Kris looks like appa who is trying to comfort his son. I'm sure he can become a good appa to your child," Minseok said as he giggled to see them.

"Yeah. You don't have to worry, Amber. Kris is perfect for you," Yixing added.

"I know. I'm glad that I met him. Oh, hey you guys! You haven't finish your breakfast! Go back to the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter