Chapter 4: I'm a ert?!!

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

"Aigoo... Why did you drink when you know you can't tolerate with alcohol drink?"

I sighed. If I speed up and walked like usual, I could reach the dorm in 15 minutes but I didn't want to make her woke up. She needed some rest. So, I decided to walk slowly.

"Amber Josephine Liu, I just wondering. Why did you ignored me for the whole three weeks? What have I done?" I asked her even though I knew that she was drunk and unable to answer my question. I just tried to let it out.

"Li Jiaheng~ Kevin Li~ Wu Yifan~ Kris Wu~" she mumbled. This girl, she could say my names even when she was drunk.

"Kris... I hate you~" she mumbled again. I was shocked to hear that. She hated me? Why?

"You love Jessica...but don't love me... I feel so sad..." I didn't say anything. I just wanted to listen to all the things that she said in this condition. People always telling the truth when they get drunk!

"You must be happy, right? It's hurt for me to see you..." She hurt when she saw me? But why?

"You kissed Jessica... I-I hate you!" she said with higher tone this time. I stopped walking. I tried to recall back what had happened between me and Jessica that night. I responded to her kissed but it wasn't long. Only a few minutes.

"Could it be... Amber saw me and Jessica kissed at that time? No way..." I shook my head, disbelieved with the thing that might be the reason she ignored me for three weeks. Soon, I continued walked.

"Amber... If my mistake is the reason for you to hate me, it's fine because no matter how much you hate me, I still love you," I said in my mind. I felt guilty when she said that she hated me. It hurt me even more.

"I'm sorry, my girl...," I said with lower tone, not wanting her to hear.

"Uhh...s-stop... I want t-to..." I heard her mumbled something.

"What is it, Amber?" I asked. Suddenly, she threw up on my t-shirt. I was totally shocked! After she threw up all the things, she got back to sleep on my back.

"Gosh. She's gonna pay for this! It's my favourite t-shirt, Amber! Argh! I hate this smell!" I mentally shouted. Soon, I walked faster so that I could clean myself. The smell... Urgh!

Author's POV

"Nice work, guys!" said Leeteuk happily. Everyone cheered up.

"I think Victoria noona did very well!" said Jonghyun and he laughed. Victoria clapped her hands like a seal and laughed along with Jonghyun.

"Do you think I'm gonna give him our dorm key? Absolutely NO! I want them to settle their problem tonight. If I give him the key, he might leave Amber alone there and go back to his dorm," explained Victoria. Luna, who was sitting beside the f(x)'s leader nodded her head.

"But... Do you think they'll settle their problem tonight? I mean... Amber is drunk. How can they discuss about their problem?" asked Yixing. Luhan and Xiumin nodded in agreement.

"Don't you think it's dangerous if we let them two to be in the dorm?" asked Onew. All eyes glued at him.

"What do you mean by 'dangerous', Jinki oppa?" asked Luna as she looked confuse.

"Kris is a guy and Amber is a girl. You know... Many things can happen~"said Key happily.

"You seem so excited, hyung. Do you expect some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter