Chapter 9: Everything Will Be Fine

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris' POV

As I opened my eyes, I looked around. I saw nothing but white. Everywhere was white in colour. I also wore a white long sleeve shirt with black trousers.

"Where am I? Where is everyone? Why am I here? Most important, who am I?" Those questions came crossed my mind. Since everything was white, I didn't know where to go. I couldn't remember anything including my name. I felt lost. No hope. No future. Everything was gone.

"Ahh... Seriously, where am I actually?" I muttered.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared in front of me from nowhere. Then, a little boy with white appeared and walked towards me. I swore that he really looked like me. He stood in front of me and smiled.

"Papa...," he said. My eyes widen. I looked around in case he was calling someone 'papa' but no one was there. Just me and him. I stared at the boy.

"Boy, who are you? Where are your parents?" I asked him. Then, he hugged me. I was shocked but I just let him hugged me. Somehow, I felt so relieved when hugged me. I didn't know how to describe but I love that kind of feeling.

"Papa, please wake up. Mama needs you...," he said. I was confused. Did he just called me 'papa'?

"Boy, are you lost? Let me send you back to your parents," I said as I held his hand. He shook his head and stared at me.

"No, papa! You have to wake up! Mama and your friends need you! Grandma needs you too! Quick, papa!" he said again.

"Boy, do you know me? Actually, I couldn't remember anything...," I said to him. Then, he smiled again. He held my hand and dragged me somewhere with him.

"Papa, follow me!" he said. I just followed him since I had nowhere to go. Soon, we arrived at a place. It was a garden that full with various kind of flowers and butterflies. It was a very beautiful place. Just like heaven. It was very peaceful.

"Papa, look there!" said the boy while pointed his finger towards a fountain. He asked me to looked into the fountain. I was so shocked when I saw visions of people in the water. I even heard their voices.

"Kris hyung... Please wake up... We need you..." I saw a guy crying while holding someone's hand. That someone was exactly looked like me but that someone was unconsciously lying on the bed.

"Kris... Kris... You can't die... Jebal... God, save him..." A guy who was sitting on the chair with his clothes covered with blood cried and prayed.

"...................................." A group of guys looked so down and sad. I didn't know why but I hated to see them sad. Something inside me telling to cheer them up so that they didn't feel down.

"God...please... Our baby needs his father. I need him too. Please... Don't take him away from us... We need him..." A girl with short hair cried while rubbing her stomach.

"Why is that girl crying? Why do I feel hurt to see her like that?" I muttered. Suddenly, all my memories came back. I remembered everything.

"Seems like you get back your memories...," said the boy. I looked at him and cried.

"Are you...my child?" I asked him. He just smiled. Soon, his body slowly faded. My eyes widen. I shook my head disbelieved.

"No...don't go! No!" I shouted, calling for him.

"Papa, we'll meet again. Wait for me, okay? Please take good care of mama and me. I love you, papa..." That was what he said before he completely gone before my eyes.

 

Jongdae's POV

The doctor and the nurses were busy doing check-up on Kris hyung. His heartbeat became weaker. He was dying!

"Gege! Don't die!!" Tao already cried. Joonmyun hyung tried to calm his down. He brought Tao out from the room with the others, living me, Yixing hyung, Luhan hyung, Amber and Kris hyung's mom.

"Yixing hyung, can you please bring Luhan hyung out? I don't think he's fine. It's okay. I can accompany Amber and Kris hyung's mom," I said to Yixing hyung. It was true. Luhan hyung looked so stressful and his face was so pale the moment when we realized Kris hyung's heartbeat was getting weaker. Soon, only me, Amber and Kris hyung's mom were in the room.

"Kris...please...don't leave us...," cried Amber. Mrs. Wu hugged her tightly as she cried along with Amber.

"Shh... It's okay, honey. Yifan will be fine. Trust him...," said Mrs. Wu. She was such a strong woman.

After 30 minutes...

"Doctor, the heartbeat is getting better. It come back to normal rate," said one of the nurses.

"Good. Now, we'll just have to wait for his reaction," said the doctor. The nurses walked out from the room after made sure that Kris hyung was getting better.

"Chen-ssi, he'll be fine. Let him rest," said the doctor. I bowed and thanked him for everything he had done for Kris hyung. Soon, he left the room.

"Mrs. Wu... Amber... I'm going to tell the others about this," I said to them. Amber just nodded. Mrs. Wu smiled at me and said, "Xie xie ni, Chen..."

Hyung was getting better. The others must be very happy when they heard about this.

 

Sunny's POV

"Ahjussi! Please, I'm begging you! Just give them a chance. I'm sure they'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter