Chapter 16: Don't Die...

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

After 40 minutes, Kris finally reached the placed. He stopped the car in front of the XXXX Building and got off from the car. He looked around the place. Suddenly, he saw two girls walked towards him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hayoung and this is Minji. We're going to take you to your wife," the girl named Hayoung said.

"Wait. What have you done to my wife?! Why did you push her?! Why did you beat my friend?!" Kris asked them with higher voice. He couldn't control his anger especially when he remembered about Jongdae's condition and his story.

"Ahh...it was Haerim unni and her boyfriend. We don't do anything to your wife. Umm...at least..not yet," Hayoung said.

"Hey! Are you planning to hurt my wife? Listen. If you dare hurt my wife, I'll make sure the police g-"

Kris couldn't finish his words as someone hit him on his head with metal baseball bat from behind, making him passed out. Kris fell onto the ground.

"Luckily you're here to help us, Jinyoung oppa," said the girl named Minji.

"Nah, don't get me wrong. I just wanna help my girlfriend. Come. Let's bring him inside so that we could proceed our plans," he said. Both of the girls nodded. Jinyoung carried Kris on his shoulder while the girls followed behind.

 

Amber's POV

I didn't know for how long they were going to made me stayed in this condition but I really needed to get away from here. I couldn't handle this pain any longer. I was very worried about my baby. Our baby. Kris, where are you?

"Hey, ! Your belove husband is here!" said the girl who pushed me. Her named was Haerim.

I turned around and saw the guy harshly threw Kris onto the ground. I was shocked to see Kris. He was unconscious.

"K-Kris... Y-Yah!! What did you do to him?!!" I yelled at them. They laughed.

"Listen. It is your fault. If you didn't got married with Kris, we won't do this to him," Haerim said as she kept laughing. Haerim went to Kris and grabbed his hair. Then, she took out a knife. I gulped.

"What the hell she wants to do with that knife? Is she planning to hurt Kris?" I thought.

"You must be wondering what do I wanna do with this knife, right? Don't worry.... I won't use this to hurt Kris but...you! Kris, you better open your eyes now and see how I hurt your belove wife," she said. Then, she let go of Kris' hair.

"Minji! Hayoung! Untie her! But don't let her get away!" she commands the girls. The girls quickly untied me. I wanted to run away at that moment but I was afraid that she might hurt Kris if I did. After they untied me, they pushed me onto the ground. Haerim slowly walked towards me with the knife in her hand. My body shivered. I knew she would hurt me. God...please...I don't mind if anything bad happens to me but not to my baby and Kris...jebal...

"Aww... Amber, you've such smooth skin. I wonder if Kris still love you if I hurt your face...," she said as she grabbed my hair and the knife was almost touched my face. Suddenly, she made a small cut on my cheek with the knife, making me groaned in pain. I was hurt even it was just a small cut. I could feel the knife cut my cheek flesh. The blood dripped from the cut.

"Does it hurt? Well...it's just the small one. I'll make bigger than that," she whispered into my ear. Soon, she grabbed my right leg and stabbed my thigh. I groaned in pain. Tears falling down my cheeks.

"Why...do you hate me this much? I-I'm sorry...if our marriage make all of you feel sad b-but... I really love Kris...and K-Kris... He l-loves me..." I said as I grabbed her hand, trying to stop her from hurting me with the knife.

"Shut up, woman!" she yelled. She made another cut on my right thigh. I groaned louder than before as this time, she made it bigger. Blood came out non-stop. I just remembered that I lost so much blood as I fell down from the stairs before. If she kept doing this to me, I might lose more blood. I might die. No....what about my baby?

"Unni! Can I do something to her too? It's not fun just to watch," asked Minji. Hayoung also nodded, agreed with Minji.

"Fine, you can do anything to her. Here, the knife," Haerim said as she gave the knife to Hayoung. Minji smirked as she suddenly stepped on my left hand.

"Arghhh!! My hand...my fingers....so hurt... Please...," I cried. Then, I felt Hayoung grabbed my right wrist and made four to five cuts on it. Though they were just small cuts, I couldn't handle the pain any longer.

"Ahhh... Kris... Kris... Help me... Kris... KRIS!!!!"

 

Kris' POV

"Ahhh... Kris... Kris... Help me... Kris... KRIS!!!!"

I heard Amber's voice calling for me. I slowly opened my eyes. Then, I saw three girls were hurting her. She was crying for help but they kept hurting her as they hated her so much.

"A-Amber... I must do something...," I thought. I slowly got up. As I was about to run to save Amber, someone grabbed my shoulder and punched me on my face. I fell on the ground. I felt something with iron-taste. It was blood. I bet my mouth got hurt.

"Yah! Who the hell are you?!! I want to save my wife!" I yelled at him. I got up again and wanted to punch him on his face but I missed. Suddenly, he kicked me from behind, making me fell again. He walked towards me and punched me again and again on my face and body.

"H-he's the one that beat Jongdae...yeah...he must be the one!" As he was trying to punch me again, I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Y-you...hurt my friend and beat him. He's in the hospital because of you. I won't let you do the same thing to me. I must protect my wife and the baby. You can't stop me!" I shouted at him. Soon, I pushed him onto the ground and gave him punched him on his face. Both of us punched each other's faces for many times.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter