Chapter 3: Drunk

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

Most of the SM idols already gathered at the club. We were getting ready for the Christmas party. Heechul, Leeteuk, Key, Jonghyun, Henry, Victoria, Krystal, Donghae, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol were in the waiting room. They gathered for the last time to make sure that everything was fine.

"Okay. Let's recheck the things we need to do," said Henry to the others. Jongdae took out a note book from his bag and opened it.

"Jongdae-ah, hurry up! Read the things we need to do!" said Baekhyun. Jongdae stayed silent for a few minutes before rubbed his eyes. Then, he gulped.

Key was very pissed with Jongdae. He just snatched the note book from Jongdae. As he looked the the things inside the book, he dumbfounded. Jonghyun went to Key and looked at the note book. Soon, he laughed.

"Hahahaha!! Guys, I think Jongdae took the wrong book. It's Kris' sketchbook!"said Jonghyun as he showed the sketchbook that filled with drawings to the others.

Chanyeol kicked Jongdae's and laughed. "Pabo, Jongdae! Kris hyung will cry when he notices that his sketchbook is gone," said Baekhyun as he couldn't stop laughing.

"Yah! Shut up! I'm sorry! Ahh! Give that sketchbook back!"shouted Jongdae as he snatched the sketchbook from Jonghyun. Then, he put it back in the bag.

"Okay. Enough. Now, you guys know what to do, right? Jongdae, make sure you sit near Kris so that if Jessica wants to flirt with him, you can just get rid of her. Get it?" said Leeteuk. Jongdae just nodded.

"Victoria, make sure Amber drinks a lot of alcohol. Krystal, try to talk more about Kris with her," said Leeteuk to the leader and maknae of f(x). They nodded.

"Jonghyun, Donghae and Henry! You guys sit near Amber and help Victoria and Krystal. Heechul, Key, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I will be the MCs. So, everyone... Are you ready?!!"

"YESSSSSS!!!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

During the party.... 

Amber's POV

"Amber, drink this. It'll make you feel good!" said Victoria unnie as she gave me a glass of alcohol drink. I shook my head. I tried to reject unnie's offer because I couldn't tolerate with alcohol.

"It's okay, unnie. You know I can't tolerate with the alcohol, right? I'll get drunk if I drink even only two glasses.

"My dino dongsaeng, you know what? Drink it and you'll forget about that stupid Wu Yifan! Trust me! We just want to help you~" said Jonghyun oppa as he sat beside me. I stared at him with what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here look. He seemed understand the meaning.

"Well, I just want to keep you company, my Amber. Look! Donghae and Henry also join us!" He said as he pointed his finger at Henry and Donghae who walked towards us.

"Yo, Amber! Can we join you?" asked Henry. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Of course!" I said.

"Wow, Donghae oppa, Jonghyun oppa and Henry oppa are here! Guys, come and enjoy the drinks!" said Krystal who came from nowhere as she put two bottles of alcohol on the table.

"Thanks, Soojung-ah. You guys wait here. I'll get more drinks!" said Donghae oppa as he got off from his seat and went somewhere to take more drinks. To be more specific, he went to take more alcohol drinks for us. God! I hope they didn't forced me to drink those alcohol drinks. (TT_TT)

"Amber, here! Try this. Drink a glass of vodka won't kill you," said Henry as he gave me a glass of vodka. I shook my head and I looked at Victoria unnie to ask for help. Victoria unnie smiled at me. I thought she understand me but she even gave me a glass of another type of alcohol drink.

"Enjoy this moment, Amber~" she said.

"There's no way I could escape from them. I'm dead," I said in my mind.

 

Kris' POV

I didn't want to go to the party but those boys dragged me here. Okay. I really didn't have mood to enjoy the party. All I wanted was to talk to my beloved Amber. Yes! She's my beloved one!

"Hyung, drink this. It'll make you feel good," said Jongin as he gave me a glass of alcohol drink. I didn't gave a damn whether it was wine, beer, vodka, gin, whiskey or whatsoever. I just drank it one shot.

"Kris hyung is daebak! He drinks super strong vodka in just one shot!" said Sehun. He glared at him with my cold glare. He just smiled at me.

"Here, drink more! Tonight, forget about your problem!" said Kyungsoo as he poured another type of alcohol drink into my glass. Again, I drank it one shot.

"You're really a good drinker, hyung!" said Jongdae. I shook my head.

"I'm not. I just drink when I think I really need it," I said as I drank another shot of alcohol drink.

"You should not drink too much, Kris. You might not get drunk but you'll get sick after that," said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter