Chapter 10: The Wedding

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's POV

The dorm became quiet after Kris felt asleep. Kris was sleeping peacefully in the living room with his head landed on Yixing's lap. The others were dead. They were lying on the floor in the living room lifelessly. They were tired after they played with Kris for the whole day.

I walked from the kitchen and headed towards Yixing with two mugs of water. I gave one of the mugs to him and he smiled. "Thanks, Luhan," he thanked me.

"It's okay. You must be tired since Kris is this condition," I said to him and he laughed.

"I know right. Our duizhang changes from a caring and responsible into a childish and crybaby," he said. We both laughed again when we thought of the situation that happened.

"We can't blame him~ Blame the pregnancy things~ Yixing, you look like a mom to him~ See! He loves to sleep on your lap," I teased Yixing as he stared at me with his blank face.

"Boys! We're home!" A voice could be heard from outside. It was Kris' mom's voice.

"Oh...my... What had happened here?" she asked as she was shocked to see those guys lied on the floor lifelessly.

"Mrs. Wu, welcome home," I greeted her. Then, I saw Amber stood behind her with a lot of plastic bags in her hands.

"Oh, Amber! You're here too? Let me help you," I said as I helped her carried the plastic bags.

"Ahh... I'm sorry, boys. You must feel tired after babysit my son for the whole day," said Mrs. Wu. The boys nodded slowly as they didn't have energy left.

"It's okay, Mrs. Wu. Your son always take good care of us. Now, he needs us," said Yixing politely. Mrs. Wu laughed when she saw her son slept peacefully with his head on Yixing's lap.

"Aww... My baby is really looks like a baby... I'm sorry, Yixing..." she said sorry once again. Yixing shook his head.

"Mama, I've to go back to the dorm first. Qian Qian jie will be worry if I come home late," said Amber. Mrs. Wu hugged Amber.

"Tonight, mama will cook for the dinner. Ask your members to come too. I'll cook extra for the dinner," she said. Amber just nodded. Soon, she left our dorm and headed back to her dorm.

"Okay. Time to cook~" said Mrs. Wu happily. I got off from the couch and walked into the kitchen to help her.

"Mrs. Wu, let me help you," I said. She shook her head.

"It's okay, Luhan. Get some rest for now. Just let me cook for you guys. I want you guys to eat the food that I cook. I'm sure you guys will love it!" I stared at her. She seemed so happy. I didn't know why but her smile was very pure, just like her son, Kris. They shared the same thing. Kris would smile and felt happy when he helped the others. Same goes to Mrs. Wu.

"Luhan, why are you staring me like that?" she asked as she waved her hand in front of me. I was shocked.

"Ahh...nothing. I was thinking. Your expression are just the same as Kris. You guys seem so happy and please when you do something good for the other people," I said sincerely. She just smiled.

"That's because we want the people that we love to be happy. Yifan is a good boy since he was a kid but our family is not like others. I can't tell you more because it's family matter but I know Yifan really care about you guys. You guys are a part of his life. He considers you guys as his family. He's very shy and it's rare for him to share his problems with others but since he met you guys, he starts to change. I'm happy with his good change. That's why I want to do something good for you guys," she said as her tears suddenly rolled down her cheeks.

"Mrs. Wu...," I called her, trying to calm her down. She just shook her head. "Call me 'mama' if you want...," she said as she hugged me. I was shocked for a moment but somehow, I felt very comfortable and safe. I suddenly missed my mum.

"Not fair!!! Lu ge gets a hug from mama! I want it too! Mama!!!!" Tao suddenly cried like a baby and pushed me aside, making me felt on the floor. Tao stood in front Mrs. Wu and made his not-so-cute face. Mrs. Wu just laughed and hugged him too.

"Yeah~ Mama hugs me too~" he said happily. Then, we all laughed happily. I felt like we were all like a big happy family.

A few days later....

"Luhan! Can you help me with the make-up? I don't know how to do it myself!" shouted Kris, calling my name from our room. I walked lazily into the room and got all my make-up things.

"Aish... It's so sad that a guy with good sense of fashion doesn't know how to apply make-up," I said playfully. He pouted. I swore, he looked like a baby with his so-called innocent face.

"Lulu~ Palli! I want to look good in front of the camera. The media conference is very important for me, Amber and our baby~" he said with his cute voice. Okay, that's it! I couldn't stand with his voice like that. Made me wanted to hug him even more.

"Kris...stop act like a baby and sit down properly. If not, you'll ruin the make-up," I said, forcing him to sit quietly. He obeyed me like a kid obeyed his father's words. After 30 minutes, I finished applied the make-up on his handsome face. He looked into the mirror and smiled. Suddenly, he hugged me tightly, making me choke.

"Yah! Wu Yifan! Do you want to kill me?!!" I shouted. He let go of me and laughed.

"Now, let's go. We'll go to f(x)'s dorm and pick Amber. The conference will start at 12pm. There will be another hours for you to get ready," I said. He nodded. All the EXO members were ready to go to f(x)'s dorm. We left EXO-M's dorm and headed to our destination.

 

Amber's POV

"Unni~ You look so beautiful~" praised Sulli as she hugged me tightly. I looked into the mirror and saw myself wearing a jeans dress. It looked so beautiful even the design was the simple one.

"Vic umma! Why do you ask me to wear this dress?! I'm not a girly type...," I pouted to Victoria. She just laughed at me.

"It's not me, Amber. I just help you with the make-up. Mrs. Wu is the one who asked you to wear the dress. She bought it just for you," said Victoria.

"Mama, why? You know... I don't really like this type of clothes...," I said as I pouted. She pinched my cheeks and said, "I know but I want to see you look like a normal girl just for today and the wedding day. Please?" Then, she winked at me. I blushed.

"Mama~ Mama~ Amber unni is blushing~" said Luna excitedly as she clapped her hands like a seal happily. Mrs. Wu joined Luna. As they were laughing,

Krystal walked into the room and said, "Unni~ SHINee and EXO are here~"

 

Kris' POV

"Kris hyung! Look! Amber noona looks so different today!" said Sehun excitedly. Sehun ran towards Amber and hugged her tightly. Aish! That maknae...

"Sehun! Don't hug Amber like that~ Kris is jealous~" said Luhan as he kept teasing me. Okay. I admitted that I felt jealous a little bit. I gave Sehun a death glare, asking him to let Amber go but he just winked at me and kept hugging Amber. Noooo!!

"Noona~ Kris hyung is jealous~ He'll kill me...," cried Sehun with his innocent face. Amber chuckled.

"Kris... Please...He's just hugging me not kissing me or what...," said Amber calmly. I sighed. It was no use to argue with Amber because she was always win. Women were all the same =,=

"Amber... You smell so nice...," said Minseok as he tried to smell Amber. Perhaps, her perfume was too strong...but... Hey!!! Not Minseok too!! Arghh! What the hell was wrong with them today?!!

"Amber...here... A present from me." I heard Henry's voice calling Amber's name. Amber looked around and...

Chu~

Henry kissed Amber on her lips. It wasn't really a kiss but it was enough to make me pissed off a little bit. I mean... Hey!! That's my Amber!! Amber was slightly shocked. She didn't know how to react with it. She just stood there quietly as she touched her lips with her slim fingers.

"Henry!!!!" I shouted his name. Henry just chuckled. Then, he walked towards me and whispered, "Take good care of my belove sister~ I trust you~" I nodded and smiled. I knew Henry was very close to Amber and treated her like his own sister.

"Amber~ I can't believe you'll get marry with this crazy galaxy guy~" whined Key as he hugged Amber too. Omo! Why did they love to hug my Amber so much?!

"Key oppa! You too! You act like a diva so much! You'll never find a woman if you keep being a diva!" Amber said playfully at him.

"Yah! I've Ari-chan~" he said as he smacked Amber's head. =,= Yah!

"Hyung... That's only on We Got Married... You've to find your woman in reality," said Taemin. Jongin joined him too. They kept mentioning and reminded Key to find a woman as We Got Married was just a show.

"Kids! It's time for the press conference! Kris! Amber! You guys go first! We'll follow behind," said EXO-M's manager.

Amber walked towards me and held my hand tightly. I smiled at her. "Kris, let's go. Don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter