Bonus Chapter: Happy Birthday, Tao and Bambam!

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

Another boring day. Well, it was not a boring day actually but I felt so lonely because my wife ignored me. Why? Because she was busy preparing food for those kids' birthday. 2nd May was Tao and Bambam's birthday. She wanted to surprise them.

"Kris, can you please go to the bakery to take the cake that I ordered last week?" asked Amber as she was very busy in the kitchen. I grabbed a magazine and pretended to read it. I was too lazy to go anywhere today especially when my jealousy level was incredibly high. Suddenly, I heard footsteps walked towards me. I gulped.

"So, you refuse to help me, huh? Fine. Tonight, I'll sleep alone. You can sleep anywhere with anyone you like but not with me!" she said. I knew she was pissed off with me. She left me alone in the living room and when back to the kitchen to finish her cook. Lately, I often got jealous when she talked to another guys even my group mates. She also had mood swing lately. I should say TOO MUCH mood swing. Blame the pregnancy thing.

"Amber! Jackson just called me. He said they're in the flight now," said Luhan who came out from nowhere. Amber ran towards Luhan.

"Oh, really? Gosh! We must hurry! Luhan, can you help me to take the cakes from the bakery? Here's the money," said Amber as she gave Luhan the money to pay for the cakes. Luhan took the money and left the dorm.

"Jongdae, can you call Minseok oppa to make sure Tao don't get back here until everything is ready?" Amber ordered Jongdae.

"Okay. I got it!" said Jongdae. He quickly grabbed his phone and called Minseok.

"Omo! We're running out of time! Yixing! Help me with the spaghetti!" Amber said as she needed someone to help her. Yixing helped her to put the spaghetti into the big container while Amber was cooking the tomato sauce for the spaghetti. Okay. Suddenly, I felt very useless here. I'm her husband but I didn't helped her at all. All I did was being jealous. I was such a useless husband.

Since they were very busy with the preparation, I decided to walk and get some fresh air. If I stayed at the dorm, no one will notice me for sure.

 

Luhan's POV

"Sir, I come here to take the cakes that Mrs. Wu had ordered last week," I said to the staff at the bakery. He nodded and quickly took two boxes of cakes.

"Here. Two birthday cakes! Please make the payment at the counter," he said. I walked to the counter and paid for the cakes. The staff at the counter was a girl. She was kinda shocked to see me. I bet she recognized me.

"Ahh...can you please give me an autograph?" she asked. I simply nodded. She smiled happily. She gave me a notebook and a pen. I took the pen and gave her my precious autograph. She bowed to me.

"Xie xie!" she said. I just smiled. Soon, I walked out from the bakery with two boxes of cakes.

"Gosh! Why are the cakes so heavy?" I mumbled. I sighed. Maybe, I should drag Kris along with me but it was too late now.

After 30 minutes walked, I finally reached the dorm. Actually, the bakery was near to our dorm and it usually took 5 minutes to reach there. Since I walked from there with two heavy birthday cakes, I had to walk slowly to ensure the cakes were safe.

"Amber! I'm home! I got the cakes!" I shouted, calling for Amber. Amber quickly ran towards me and helped me to carry one of the cakes. We placed the cakes on the dining table. Amber opened the boxes and took out the cakes. I was shocked to see the cakes. I swore these cakes were special! Amber spoiled those boys so much!

*cake for Tao*

*cake for Bambam*

"No wonder they're heavy!! Amber!! You spoil them too much!" I said to her. She just chuckled.

"Luhan, are you jealous? Oh, maybe next year I can give you a birthday cake like these?" she teased me. I pinched her cheeks playfully.

"Yah! Luhan! Dare you pinch my chubby cheeks! Kris will kill you!!" she said. Suddenly, I remembered about Kris. I looked around to find him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Amber, where's Kris?" I asked her.

"Ahh... Now, you mention about him... I thought he's in the living room?" she said. I facepalmed. I bet Amber was very busy with the preparation as she didn't even care about Kris. Sounds cruel but that was the truth.

"It's okay. You and the others keep on doing the preparation. I'll look for Kris," I said. When I was about to leave the dorm once again, she suddenly grabbed my hand. I turned around and stared at her.

"Luhan, please help me to find him. I shouldn't ignore him and get angry at him. He must feel very upset. Please Luhan...," she said with her soft voice. I nodded.

"Trust me, Amber. Kris is not a cry baby. He just needs some times to think," I said. Soon, I left the dorm.

 

Bambam's POV

Jackson hyung, Mark hyung and I took a different flight from the other members. After finishing our schedule in Japan, the other members headed back to South Korea while three of us went to China to visit my beloved noona. Who? She was Amber noona! Yeah! *claps hands*

"Bambam, why are you smiling like crazy guy?" Jackson hyung asked me. I pouted.

"No, I'm not! I'm just happy because I can visit Amber noona~" I said happily as I clapped my hands like a seal. Mark hyung patted my head like I was his puppy.

"Good boy, please behave yourself. We come here to visit her at EXO-M's dorm. So, don't act like a kid, okay?" he said. Jackson hyung nodded, probably agreed with Mark hyung.

"He's right. Amber's Kris' wife. You can't act like a spoil child and hug her freely like you usually did," he said. I sighed and pouted.

"Arasso, hyung. But...can we play with her?" I asked.

"No. She's pregnant, Bambam. She needs more rest," said Mark hyung. I pouted again.

"It'll be so boring! No fun at all!" I said.

"No fun? Fine. We can buy the tickets to go back to Seoul once we arrive at the airport," said Jackson hyung all sudden. I shook my head.

"No! I want to see noona!!!! Noona!! I want noona!!!" I cried. I stomped my feet like I was a kid. My action made us became attention from the passengers in the airplane. They stared at us like we were aliens.

"Mark, can I borrow your sunglass? Damn it! This Thai boy made us became attention," said Jackson hyung. I giggled when I heard his words. Mark hyung gave Jackson hyung his sunglass.

"Bambam, please behave yourself or we'll leave you in China," said Mark hyung. I gulped. Mark hyung might look so quiet and soft-hearted but once he got angry, no one could predict what he will do. So, I just quietly sat beside him and stop whining like a kid.

 

Minseok's POV

It was a tiring day. Today, I had to bring Tao somewhere so to give times for Amber and my group mates to prepare for Tao's birthday surprise. Amber was the one who planned it as she wanted to combine Tao's birthday party with Bambam's since they were born in the same day but different years. Tao was a shopaholic person. In three hours, we already finished touring the whole building of the shopping center. I was very tired. I hope that they could finish the preparation as soon as possible.

"Hyung! Please buy me this!" asked Tao as he pointed his finger towards a cap in the shop. I shook my head and said, "Buy it with your own money, Tao. I'm not an ATM machine." Tao pouted.

"Awww...hyung! If you don't want to buy me that cap, I'll cry here!" he said. When he was about to cry, I smacked his head. He groaned in pain.

"Hyung! What was that for?!" he cried. I smiled at him.

"I'll only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter