Chapter 15: Sasaeng Fans

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim!" greeted a little boy. Kris nodded and smiled at him. He bended down and patted the boy's head.

"Good morning, little boy. Now, go to your class because the class will start soon," Kris said. The boy nodded. He ran towards his friends and they walked into their class. Kris shook his head and smiled at those kids.

It has been 3 months since Kris became a part-time English teacher at the kindergarten near the company after he and EXO-M members went back to South Korea. In the morning, he would come to the kindergarten to teach those kids English and after that, he continued with his schedule. Kris decided this by himself. He knew the life expenses in South Korea is quiet high and the baby will born. He needed to do something so that his new family could have a better life. Even he felt tired sometimes, he didn't mind as long as he could make his wife and the baby happy.

"Kris-ssi, is anything okay? Do the kids listen to you?" asked headmistress of the kindergarten. Kris smiled and nodded his head.

"Everything is fine, seonsaengnim. The kids are very nice to me and they listen to me very well," Kris said. The headmistress nodded. "Well, I heard from their parents that the kids keep practicing their English at home and their English improved a lot since you came here. Thank you and congratulation, Kris-ssi!" she said.

"No, it wasn't me. The kids are very hardworking," Kris said as he didn't like the headmistress praised him too much.

"Wu seonsaengnim! Hurry up! We want to study English!" the kids from his class shouted, calling for him.

"Park seonsaengnim, I've to go now. The kids are calling me," he said. He quickly got into the class and taught English to the kids.

 

Kris' POV

"Okay, class. Before we start our lesson, is there anything that you want to ask?" I asked the kids. As usual, they asked me about the previous lesson. They seemed so eager to know more about English. I was happy to see that. So, I answered all the questions and did my best to explain everything to them.

"Anymore question?" I asked. Suddenly, a boy named Minjun raised up his hand and asked, "Seonsaengnim! Are you a singer? Last night, I saw an EXO poster inside my noona's room and saw someone that exactly looks like you." I chuckled when I heard his words.

"Umm... Let me ask you. Do I look like an idol to you?" I asked.

"Yes~~" All of them answered in unison.

"Seonsaengnim! I think you look more handsome than the idol!" the girl named Hana said.

"Seonsaengnim! Can I marry you when I grow up?" asked another girl. I giggled by her words.

"Kids, listen to me. Right now, I'm your English teacher. Whoever I am outside, it doesn't matter. And for your information, I already married and my baby will born soon," I said to the kids.

"What?! You're already married? You're going to have a baby?" the girl seemed shocked.

"Congratulation, seonsaengnim!~" they said. "Thank you, kids. Okay, now get back to your seat. I'm gonna start our lesson. We're going to learn about family. Your family," I said. Soon, the kids started to pay attention with what I was teaching. It wasn't easy to catch the kids' attention. Becoming a teacher wasn't as easy as you thought.

 

Amber's POV

I woke up in the morning and found that my husband was no longer at the dorm. He must be already went to the kindergarten. After had my shower and wore the clothes, I walked out from the room and wanted to go to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Surprisingly, the breakfast was ready on the dining table. I saw Minseok oppa and Luhan were in the kitchen.

"Wow! Breakfast! Did you guys cook all these?!" I asked them Luhan walked to the dining table with a plate of salads.

"Nope. The thieves broke into our dorm and cooked all these," he said playfully. I smacked his shoulder and pouted.

"Ouch! Yah! What a stupid question is that. Aigoo... Amber~," he said.

"Amber, sit down and have some breakfast. I heard from Kris that you'll go to the clinic for another check-up, right?" Minseok oppa said. I nodded my head and took s seat.

"Are you going for check-up alone?" asked Luhan. I shook my head. "Nope. Jongdae will accompany me. Don't worry...," I said as I ate the porridge that was cooked by them.

"It's good to hear that. I was afraid that no one would accompany you. I really want to go there with you but I need to go back home and Luhan has shooting for the new movie," Minseok oppa said as he joined me and Luhan.

"Don't worry. Jongdae will take care of me. It's not like I can't do anything to protect myself," I said calmly.

"No. We trust Jongdae and we know you've black belt... BUT...you're pregnant. We just afraid if someone...umm...like sasaeng fans will attacck you. You know...sasaeng fans can become so wild," said Luhan. Well, I understood that. I heard that boy group's sasaeng fans were so dangerous.

"I know. Aigoo... Minseok oppa! Luhan! Please... Don't worry about me~ Jongdae will protect me. Please trust him...," I said.

"Hahaha. Arasso, Amber-yah~ Hey, can I ask you something, Amber?" asked Luhan. I looked at him and nodded.

"Why are your stomach is so big? I mean...there's only one baby inside there, right? But it looks like more than one," he said. I took a deep breathe. Well, Luhan was not the only one who said that. Even Kris and the others said that too. But, when I went for check-up, I only saw one.

"Yeah, Amber. It's too big for a baby. Are you sure there's only one inside you?" Minseok oppa asked me.

"I-I don't know. When we did check-up, we only saw one but, if there's more than one, I don't mind because they're ours," I said with a smile on my face.

"What if you get twins and one of them is a boy while the other one is girl? Hmm... Can I take care of the baby girl?" asked Luhan as he jumped from his seat and hugged me.

"No, hyung. You can't take care of the baby girl cause I'm the one who will take care of her!" Sehun suddenly appeared from nowhere with Jongin. He walked towards us and pulled me away from Luhan.

"And...you can't hug noona like this or else Kris hyung will kill you," he said with a smirk. Luhan pouted.

"Yah! Of course I can hug Amber because I'm her gege and I'm a sang namja!" Luhan said as he didn't want to lose to the maknae. Minseok oppa, Jongin and I sighed. We just watched those two arguing about that. So childish!

 

Author's POV

"Jongdae! Hurry up or we'll gonna be late!" Amber shouted Jongdae's name from outside of the dorm.

"Five minutes more! I can't find my t-shirt!" shouted Jongdae from his room. Amber sighed. She waited for Jongdae there about 15 minutes ago and she got tired of waiting the troll. Amber rubbed her big baby bump. She walked around the corridor while waiting for Jongdae.

As she walked around, she saw a girl with long hair. She thought that the girl was just passed by the corridor but she was wrong. The girl walked towards her and slapped her face. She was shocked with the sudden action.

"You ! How dare you take my Kris oppa away from me and married him?! Yah! Kris oppa is mine!" the girl yelled at her. Amber couldn't control her feeling as she yelled at the girl.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?! Kris is my husband and I'm sure he doesn't even know who you are. Don't you dare say that he's yours! He's my husband and the father of my baby!" yelled Amber. The girl was pissed off with Amber. She slightly pushed Amber, making Amber almost fell onto the floor.

"Yah! Why did you push me?! Are you crazy?!! Do you wanna kill me?!" Amber yelled. The girl smirked and laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter