Chapter 8: Accident

The Best Christmas Present Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

I walked alone on the street, like a drunk man. Yes, I was drunk! I didn't care about the image of an idol anymore! What for having a lot of money and being popular when I couldn't even have a happy life? It was nonsense!

"I'm not going back to the dorm until morning. I bet they're all hate me... I'm such a useless duizhang...," I said to myself. Truthfully, seeing Jongdae in anger was one of the last things that I wanted to see. He always showed me his smile even when he faced hard time.

"Now, Jongdae hates me... Hahaha.... Luhan, Yixing, Minseok, Tao, Joonmyun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun will hate me too... What a sad life...," I murmured and laughed as it was a funny things. Yeah, for me it was funny. I would lose my friends and job at the same time.

The night breeze was very cold as it made me shivered. I didn't wore my sweater since I forgot to bring it along with me. I thought I wanted to go back to the dorm with Jongdae after we bought food but when this thing happened, I just hope that I didn't see them again because I knew they might hate me.

"I hope Amber agrees with me about this. I just want to start a new life with her and our child. I'll find the new job. Mama might agree with me too. Plus, mama is very happy when I told her about us," I murmured.

"Omma! Look! That oppa is drunk!" said a little girl with a pink sweater to his mom while pointing her finger at me.

"Aish! You shouldn't say that, my child. He must having big problems. People don't drink too much if they don't have problem. Go and say sorry to him!" Her mom scold her. The girl ran towards me and held my hand softly.

"Oppa, mianhe for being rude... You must having a hard time... Don't too stress... Arasso?" she said to me. I lowered my body, patted her head and smiled.

"Gwenchana... You're a good girl. Oppa is a bad guy... Don't feel sorry for me...," I said. She shook her head.

"Oppa is not a bad guy. You're a good guy!" she said as she kissed me on my cheek and ran towards her mom. I saw her mom bowed at me and I bowed back at her. The girl waved hand to me before left the place with her mom.

"Ahh... It must be nice to live as a normal citizen...," I said as I continued to walk.

The traffic light was red. The cars stopped moving and people could crossed the road. As I was crossing the road, I saw the girl that I met just now. She was in the middle of the road, waving at her mom, telling her to be fast. When I reached the other side of the road, the light turned to green. I looked around and the girl was still standing in the middle of the road. The cars started to move and the drivers seemed didn't care about the girl. A car was getting closer to the girl. It would hit the girl if it kept moving. I quickly ran towards the girl and hugged her. She looked so shocked. Then, I pushed her to the other side of the road, making her fell down. Her mom helped her.

"Oppa! Run!"

The girl suddenly shouted. I just remembered that I was standing in the middle of the busy road. I turned to the left and saw the car was getting nearer. I wanted to get away from there but my feet couldn't move.

"Oppa!!!!!"

The last thing I remembered was my body flew away and everything went black.

 

Luhan's POV

I was walking along the road to find Kris. I tried to call him so many times but he didn't answered.

"Kris! Where are you?!" I was too angry as I almost hit the street lamp. Suddenly, I heard the people around talked about an accident.

"Hey, there's an accident in front there...," said an ahjussi to his friends.

"Poor that guy. I heard he's bleeding too much...," said a man with his girlfriend, maybe.

"Don't you think the guy that got hit by the car looks like an EXO member?" I stopped walking when I heard that from a group of girls. I felt uneasy about that. I tried to hear more from them.

"Yeah! I know right! His face looks like Kris from EXO! Oh, I hope that guy is not him," said the other girl. My eyes widen.

"No, it can't be...," I said as I shook my head. I quickly ran to the accident place.

I saw the crowd. I tried to take a look of the guy that was hit by the car. I felt like my heart stopped beating. The guy that was lying unconscious on the road was Kris! I shook my head, trying to deny the fact. Suddenly, my tears rolled down my cheek and my breathe became heavier.

"K-Kris... No... It can't be...," I said.

Then, a girl with pink sweater saw me and ran to me. I looked at her. "Oppa, please save that oppa. It was my fault. He was trying to save me. Oppa... Jebal...," she cried to me.

I walked slowly to Kris. His face looked so pale and his body was cold. He loses large amount of blood and his head was bleeding. I placed his bleeding head on my lap and hugged his unconscious body.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE! PLEASE! SAVE HIM!" I cried as I hugged his body and cried.

"The ambulance is on the way...," said a guy as he tried to calm me down.

"Kris... Please don't die... Amber needs you... Your baby needs you.. We need you... Jebal..."

 

Yixing's POV

The others were sleeping after they had finished the dinner. Thanked you Kris, we ate too much tonight. I was sitting on my bed, playing the guitar while Jongdae was on his bed, trying to sleep. Suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly grabbed the phone and answered the call. It was Luhan.

"Luhan, did you find Kris?" I asked him. Luhan didn't answered it but I could hear he sobbed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter