Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 8

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

The week passed too fast for Xiumin's liking but made his to his shower.On the other hand, Luhan was a little bubbly, kind of excited for the next meeting/date.

 

------

 

"Ohhhh! Luhan that's a surprise! I thought you won't even want to meet Xiumin again! Guess your mommy here is wrong! "" exclaimed Mrs.Lu "Honey dear! Luhan is excited! Get the HD camera ready!"

 

And with that being said Mrs. Lu skipped, literally skipped down stairs to help her husband.

 

'....I'm not excited' thought Luhan '...I just want to get it over with..yea! That's it! Just want to get it over with! Should I call Sehunnie? Nah.Sehunnie can wait after the date I mean meeting! With Xiumin!'

 

-------

 

"Xiumin dear?" Mrs.Kim said as she popped her head into her son's room "Please hurry and get dress for the date~"

 

Xiumin pouted and crossed his arm signaling 'Not a date!'

 

"Righttt honey, now just hurry.Be done in ten! "

 

A nod was given to Mrs.Kim and Xiumin went to change.

 

------

 

The two moms(and dads) was taking their children to the meeting/date with the moms driving at a over the limit speed then got at the shopping center in a flash.Both families got out of the car, with the Dads and sons holding their stomachs.

 

"Mrs.Lu!!" Waved Mrs.Kim

 

"Mrs.Kim!!" Waved Mrs.Lu back

 

"You made it here quick! Exciting! Their date can be longer!"

 

"I know! I was too excited to drive at 50mph!"

 

"Me too! I drove at 80mph brcause of their date! Oh! Hurry! Hurry! Xiumin, so the date can begin!"

 

"Luhan! Hurry my dear! Hurry the date can't begin with only one person!"

 

Xiumin weakly nodded and Luhan answered with a faint yes mother. 

 

And with the (violent) pushes of the caring (...not really) mothers the date began.Xiumin and Luhan began walking towards the shopping center, and the parents sat at the umbrella tables chatting.

 

------

 

Awkward silence....

 

 

Awkward silence was what filled the air around the soon-to-be couple.With one not begin able to talk and one not knowing what to talk about.They just walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked till...Luhan's sleeve was pulled.

 

"What now? " 

 

Xiumin pointed at a small stuff animal shop.

 

"You...want a stuffed animal at that age?"

 

'Well why do you think I tugged at your sleeve?'thought Xiumin.A nod was given. They entered  and behind them the bell was heard. Xiumin quickly made his way to the first shelf and Luhan just slowly followed him, then after a few minutes of being bored, he separated from Xiumin and went to a different shelf.Slowly tracing his fingers along the shelf then stopped at certain stuffed toy.

 

It was a dumpling or in his language, a baozi.

 

"It looks like Xiumin" whispered Luhan.

 

Luhan quickly stole a glance at Xiumin before taking the stuffed toy and made his way towards the cashier.Quickly paying also paying a little extra for it to be wrapped, Luhan hid the bag behind him then walked towards Xiumin.When he got there there was a slight surprise.Xiumin arms were full of stuffed toys. 

 

"Don't tell me you want all that.."

 

Xiumin nodded up and down.

 

"That's too much for you! You're too old to be having fifty stuffed toys.Picked like one or two...or three."

 

Xiumin sulked.He wanted all fifty of them not one or two or three, but eventually picked one.It was a deer.

 

'Hehe this reminds me of fart bag Luhan' thought Xiumin.

 

Luhan tooked the stuffed deer out of Xiumin's hands and distanced himself from Xiumin.

 

'W-what? ' thought Xiumin 'I picked one! He said one! And I did!'

 

Xiumim quickly ran to Luhan and tugged at the sleeve.Luhan turned and saw Xiumin pouting.

 

"What?" Questioned Luhan.

 

Xiumin pointed at the stuffed toy.

 

"Oh, the toy..I wanted to teared it up and throw it away."

 

Xiumin's eyes widened and began hitting Luhan's arm, chest, and kicked Luhan on the shin

 

"Hey hey! I was just playing to need for hitting! I was going to pay for it..as a gentleman! "

 

'Gentleman my ' thought Xiumin.

 

The bun nodded and waited while Luhan payed for the stuffed toy.

 

"Here" Luhan said as he handed Xiumin the toy "Now let's go eat! I'm starving! "

 

Xiumin's eyes sparkled as he was reunited with his toy and sparkled even more when he heard the word food.Obediently Xiumin walked next to Luhan while playing with his stufffed toy.

 

------

 

Behind a bush.

 

Behind a bush is where Mrs.Lu and Mrs. Kim is. Following their sons.

 

"Omg!" Whispered Mrs.Kim to Mrs.Lu "Luhan bought Xiumin the stuffed toy! My feels! I can't contain them!"

 

"This is so cute! They're going to eat now! Oh! What if Xiumin feeds Luhan! That! Would be the cutest sight ever! Well aside from when they get a child and all lovey dovey! Gosh Mrs.Kim you're right!I can't contain my feels!"

 

"Mrs.Lu I wonder why our husbands didn't want to come?"

 

"So true! They are missing out of the action!"

 

------

 

Luhan and Xiumin stopped at a small cafe, took their seats then ordered.Luhan firstly order dumplings, he was craving for some, then a bunch of other stuff.As for Xiumin, his food was simple, hamburger and fries along with a drink.Then eating began.Well before they ate Luhan held up a dumpling next to Xiumin's face and told Xiumin looked like exactly like it.Xiumin's response was shoving a few of his uneaten fries in the deer's mouth to stop him from laughing.Then! The eating finally began.

 

After being tired of eating dumplings, Luhan wanted to eat something a little greasy.Xiumin's hamburger.

 

"Xiumin..?"

 

The bun looked up with questioning eyes along with tilting his head.

 

"Do you think..I can have a bite of your hamburger?" blushed Luhan.

 

'Oh ho ho ho! The almighty deer wants my burger!Well whatever I'll be nice' thought Xiumin.

 

Xiumin nodded then quickly shoved the burger to Luhan's mouth.Surprised as Luhan was he quickly ate a bite then blushed once again when he noticed something

 

'I ate on the exact spot as Xiumin' thought Luhan

 

'Why is he blushing'thought Xiumin, then went back to eating his burger.

 

-----

 

 

"Mrs.Lu!!! Did you see that?!My Xiumin fed Luhan!"

 

"Yes! I did!!! So cute! I think I have a sweet tooth!"

 

'I'm so glad I brought my husband's HD camera!"

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: As I said a 1000w chapter!  ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience on this chapter but i fixed it and wrote 700 words more! Please comment! I like reading the feedbacks! ^^)