Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 10

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

Luhan woke up to his phone ringing, still tired as heck he answered his phone.

 

"Hello?" Luham answered.

 

"Luhannie! Awww did you already forget me! Hmph so mean! Meanie! Awwa but I missed you! Did you miss me?" Asked Sehun.

 

'Sehunnie?' Wondered Luhan. "Aww Sehunnie! I didn't forget about you! I missed you too! "

 

"Liar! Hmph! I bet you had fun with that wannabe fiancee! "

 

'To be honest..I kinda did' thought Luhan once again. "Aha! Np i didn't! The guy was so boring! He just stood still and..yea! He was extremely boring! You are so much better! Hey! Let's meet at the Bubble place shop at 4:00! Okay?"

 

"Oh? Okay then at 4:00! But why so late?"

 

"...My parents still you have marriage errands to do that's why."

 

"Ohhh..okay! See you later!"

 

'Should I feel bad for lying to Sehunnie?' Wondered Luhan 'Oh well!'' 

 

With that thought putted aside, Luhan threw off his blanket and started to get ready for another meeting/date with Xiumin. 

 

In the showroom, Luhan was singing: Todayyyyyyy! Is another happy day! With BAOZI!!!I will give him another stuffie animal! For his collection~!"

 

Without knowing anything, Luhan didn't know that outside his bathroom door was his mom recording him.

 

"Omg!" Whispered Mrs.Lu to a very grumpy but willing Mr.Lu "Luhan is singing about Xiumin! Third best day of my day!"

 

------

 

In the Kim mansion it was just peace and quiet,  well peace and quiet in Xiumin's room, the other room were filled with Mrs.Kim's pictures, photocards, bags, mugs, key chains of Xiumin and Luhan.Mrs.Kim Paradise she called them.

 

"Honey dear..I'm bored..I have nothing to record, nothing to take a picture of, nothing to scream about..honey I'm bored! Is this what old people feel like?"

 

"I'm sorry to hear that honey (no he's not, he thinks it's the best day in the world) why don't you go sort out your items of the soon-to-be-wed couple huh?"

 

"I guess..call me if i get a phone call, I told Mrs.Lu to call to set up another date!"

 

"Right honey, I'll tell you."

 

Mr.Kim kissed his wife's cheek then made his way his office telling Mr.Lu the good news, no scary wifes.

 

-------

 

Eventually Xiumim did wake up, did his morning routine and made his way to the beach.

 

'To the beach I will go!' Thought Xiumin happily ' The beach! The beach! The oh so wonderful bea-'

 

Before Xiumin could finish his thought, a car came up to him, the driver rolled down the window, and in the car, was no other than the almighty deer Luhan.

 

"Hey Xiumin, fancy meeting you here.What are you doing?"

 

With no paper and pen, Xiumin used his hands to scrunch up his baozi face to make a fishy face then began making swimming motions to the beach.

 

"The.."Luhan took a moment to figure out the charade "beach?"

 

With the answer corrected, Xiumin gave Luhan a thumbs up with a nod.

 

"So Xiumin...can I go with you? "

 

The bun shooked his head no making the deer deeply frown.

 

"Oh? And why not? I let you know, with this begin..gestured you are the only..person to refuses an offer from the handsome Luhan."

 

'Ohhhh...I wonder why..'thought Xiumin.Again Xiumin shooked his head no.

 

"Well! It doesn't matter, you can't talk or scream! And I'm going with you that's final! "

 

And with that being said Luhan got out his car began to chase a bun that was running away trying to get away from the deer, carried the bun like a rice sack then softly pushed Xiumin inside the car.The adventure began..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A /N: Leave comments? ^^ Be sure too! Rachanee99 likes reading them! ^^ Ahs did you think I forgot all about Baby Sehun? Well I didn't ^^ See you in next chapter! )