Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 2

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

"Break up?" Thought Luhan "break up with my Sehunnie?! Who does that lady think she is?! God I don't want to lose Sehun..plan..Luhan think of a plan.."

 

Luhan was thinking, deep in thought. I mean who would want to lose Sehun.Sehun was Luhan beloved.

 

------

 

Xiumim sat on the balcony letting the wind twirl his brown-orange locks. Eyes closed, Xiumin thought of his life like a bird in a cage and the door wouldn't be opening soon.The dinner was arranged to be in two days.Two more days till Xiumin's freedom is taken.

 

------

 

Luhan dialed Sehun's number and put the phone to his ears hearing ringing.After the fourth ring Sehun picked up.

 

"Yes Luhannie? What do you want?"

 

"Sehun you know that I have to be married to a complete stranger? What is going to happen to us?"

 

"What! Why! But this can't happen! I love you so much!"

 

"Me too Sehunnie! But don't worry, I'll think of something!"

 

"Awww okay Luhannie! Bye bye I love you. "

 

"I love you more."

 

"I love you most~"

 

After the call ended Luhan paced back and forth knowing that the dinner was in two days.

 

"Is he going to be ugly" thought Luhan "I hope he isn't ugly, does he have problems? I bet he is ugly that's why the Kim company needs me..."

 

Luhan put that thought aside and brought up his plan.

 

--------

 

"Xiumin was taking a stroll dowm the beach with the wind blowing his thin cardigan around him.A boulder was spotted by Xiumin.He ran there and stood on top of it, while raising his hands to catch the breeze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed! ^^ Sorry for the mistakes! Is there something wrong with Xiumin? ^^)

 

 

 

Feel free to subscribe, upvote and/or leave comments!  ^^ 

 

[Pst! ^^ More upvoting, subscribing, commenting = Update quicker! ^^]