Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 17

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

When the couple got home, Xiumin quickly went to the bathroom to grab a towel, then stood up his toes trying to dry Luhan's wet hair. The action made Luhan chuckled and he bent down after looking down at the ground. When Xiumin finished, he took Luhan to the couch then went this time to a closet in the hallway to grab a pillow and blanket for Luhan. Luhan layed down and diverted his eyes toward the ceilng, replaying what happened some time ago then his eyes fell to Xiumin. Who was making soup for Luhan, with a determine face. Again Luhan chuckled at the smaller male's action and rested his eyes till Xiumin was finished. Resting his eyes turned to a nap which turned to a deep slumber. But he was woken up by a small hand shaking him. Slowly Luhan opened his tired eyes to see Xiumin holding a tray with a bowl of soup and a spoon. Xiumin nudged the tray a little to Luhan telling him to sit up and eat, and that's what the deer did.

The smaller male set down the tray on a nearby coffee table and picked up the bowl to be place in Luhan's hand. The soup for some reasonn to Luhan, didn't look all that good when he was at breaking moment. Luhan was about to set the bowl back to the tray when Xiumin quickly took the bowl in one hand and the spoon in the other.

Luhan raised his left eye-brow then questioned Xiumin "You..want to feed me?"

Slowlly Xiumin nodded while raising the spoon to his mouth blowing it before placing it to Luhan's mouth. The small action was repeated several times, but repeated in silence. When the bowl was empty Xiumin stood up to go wash the spoon and bowl, meanwhile Luhan yet again went into slumber.

While in his slumber, Luhan dreamed. Luhan dreamed of a male, at first he thought it was Sehun, but the figure was much smaller than Sehun and him. It was Xiumin. Xiumin while in his dream, had a light glow around him, and was dressed in white, flowing clothes. On top of his orange head was a halo. Xiumin was an angel, an angel in Luhan's dream and Luhan's life. Almost perfect. No just perfect.

The dream was just perfect, until he heard his mother yelling for him to wake up, and asking(yelling) why he made Xiumin do all the house work.

"Mom.." yawned Luhan "Why are you yelling so loud at 7 o'clock?'

"Yelling!Yelling! I'm yeling because you made poor, sweet, innocent Xiumin here do all the work. But, for you to be equal with Xiumin..you take him to go shopping!"

"What? But I didn't even do anything."

"Exactly, that's why you will be taking Xiumin to go shopping, besides there's like nothing in the fridge.'

"That's why you the mother and mother-in-law!"

"Noooo, that's not it, when I get a daughter-in-law I mean son-in-law, that's means I have nothing to worry about. That's goes to you two, now hurry and go eat!"

"Sometimes Mom, I wonder if you really a teenager.."

When Xiumin and Luhan were excused from Mrs.Lu, they headed to the kitchen, to see it filled with nothing but eggs, bacon, and toast.

"We really need to go shopping" mumbled Luhan.

Xiumin and Luhan ate in complete silence, not just cause of Xiumin, but Luhan had nothing to talk about. Just nothing.While eating Luhan, was making a few possible questions to ask Xiumin, but nothing once again. After Luhan's 20th try of guessing, Xiumin started to stand up to clear his dish, then make his way to the shower. Luhan looked down at his food, to see that is was cold, so he cleared his dishes, and headed to Xiumin's direction.

Luhan entered their shared bedroom to find the water running. Patiently he waited, after 10 minutes, the bathroom door opened, revealing a wet hair Xiumin, and beads of water sparkling on his shoulders. And that sigth. Made Luhan's heart pound, and his mouth becoming dry.

"M-my turn?"

A innocent nod was given

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just don't know right now ^_^

(A/N: Sorry for my mistakes!!!! )