Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 14

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

The week went by quickly and each family is eagerly getting ready. 

 

-----

 

"Xiumin honey! It today! Omo hurry! I got your outfit ready! It's so cute! Hurry and put it on!"

 

'The outfit' thought Xiumin 'It looks childish..'

 

The outfit was more like a sailor, it had the cute little tie, little hat and everything. Xiumin wanted to cry, literally cry.The sailor outfit looked so embarrassing for a grown man.The upset bun shooked his head signalling 'No! Please no!'

 

"Awww, sometimes I just love that you can't argue back, I can always dress you up in any outfit! Now now hurry aand wear it! We're going to be late! "

 

Almost crying Xiumin took the outfit in his hands, went to the bathroom and changed. And when he came out camera shots were heard.

 

"My son looks soooooo cute! Omo! Xiumin do a pose! That's good! Yea! Act cute!"

 

The rest of the Kim family got "properly"dressed then made their way to the car.

 

----

 

"Luhan honey! Please get ready before we are going to be late!"

 

"Okay Mom"

 

Luhan got dressed casually then waited till his parents finished.

 

"Luhan dear! We have a lot of time left! Let's go buy Xiumin something! "

 

"...uh...if you say so.."

 

When it comes to shopping never question a lady.So quietly the males of the family followed the "head of the house", Mrs.Lu, and off to rhe store they went.

 

-----

 

"Hmmm, the Lu are kind if late..hmmm maybe they're still changing?"

 

"Honey it's okay, if they get here then that's all that matters"

 

"I guess..Xiumin dear?"

 

Xiumin turned his head to his mother wondering what the question was.

 

"Are you bored especially when you can't seduce Luhan? Cause I'm bored.."

 

Xiumin blushed 100 shades of red and while at it, he shooked his quickly. 

 

"Aww it's okay Xiumin don't need to hid-"

 

"M-Mrs.Lu w-we h-here" blushed Luhan as he heard the small chat between son and mother. 

 

"Oh! Lu family you're here! Fantastic! We can now start the date!Now Luhan and Xiumin let's get going!"

 

"I agree Mrs.Kim! Now we shall get going! Luhan go to Xiumin this instant! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N:Maybe I'll update later in the day..leave feedback?)