Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 1

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

"Xiumin honey, please come down stairs.Your father and I have something we have to discuss about."

 

After hearing his mother calling him.Xiumin quickly put on his baozi shaped slippers and quickly made his way down stairs to be greeted by his mother and father.

 

"Honey..please sit down..okay..honey this may surprise you, but you must do it..for the sake of the company."

 

Xiumin nodded his head, signaling his mother to go on.

 

"YouhavetomarrythesonoftheLufamilysononeofourcompanieswillfallapart"

 

Xiumin was shocked and his eyes widened as big as saucers. He wanted to complain but couldn't. 

 

"I'm sorry son..but it's for the good of the companies. You understand right?"

 

Of course he didn't but didn't complain.He just nodded and went back to his room when he was dismissed. 

 

--------

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Come in.."

 

"Master Luhan your parents has called you and wish to speak with you."

 

"Tell them I will come in five minutes..."

 

"Right Master."

 

Luhan got out of bed and began to make himself presentable even in his pajamas.Down the stairs he went and into the living room.

 

"Good morning Mom, Dad, what do you need?"

 

"Luhan you are getting married no matter what. So you and Sehun has to be history. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~Don't you really wonder why Xiumin didn't fight back?~~

 

~~Don't you wonder?~~

 

[Find out next time!]

 

[Do subscribe, upvote, and leave comments! ^^]

 

[Until next time!]