Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 3

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

A day has passed and there is only one more day till meeting/dinner.Luhan still deep in his plan and xiumin still enjoying his last days of freedom. The parents all excited for their children to meet, moms talking non-stop with each other, and dads congratulating one another through the phone.

 

--------

 

"Finally!" Yelled Luhan "This stupid marriage is going to continue and I still can have my Sehunnie!" 

 

Luhan pranced around his room in joy and later made a call to Sehun telling him the great news

 

--------

 

"One more day" thought Xiumin "just one more day..."

 

He got off his bed and put on his tennis shoes then out the door and to the beach he goes. Through the hallway he went and about to grab the door till a larger hand stopped him in doing so.

 

"Son, you can't go today.You have to go with your mother to pick out your outfit for tomorrow's dinner."

 

Xiumin's eyes widened and he felt it heavy with water, but he just nodded then letting his hand slip the door knob.

 

"Xiumin honey! " yelled his mother from the living room "please go get dress, we are about to leave in a few minutes!"

 

And off Xiumin went to his bedroom.

 

--------

 

"Luhan! Mommy wants her little boy to hurry so we can go shopping for tomorrow! Now hurry!"

 

"Yea yea I'm coming!"

 

"You better not talk to your fiancee like that Luhan! I hear that he is admired by both women and men."

 

'I only want Sehun' thought Luhan 'No one else!'

 

"Oh? Why is he admired? Because he's all brains but no looks?"

 

"Young man! Don't go talking about people you haven't meet! "

 

"Hmm..sure sure."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Sorry for the mistakes! ^^ Enjoy! ^^ ]

 

Feel free to subscribe, upvote, and/or subscribe! ^^