Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 9

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

When Xiumin and Luhan finished eating they went back to shopping. At first Xiumin just wanted  to buy more stuffed animals but Luhan refused.Instead they went clothes shopping, shoe shopping, jewelry shopping. Xiumin unhappily followed Luhan into the shops, he stomped, pouted at Luhan to take him to the plushies.

 

'Gosh he needs to stop pouting...'thought Luhan 'It's kind of distracting..'

 

After a few more hours the date ended with a happy Luhan with arms full of shopping bags and a happy Xiumin with bags if plushies.

 

-----

 

"Uhh..honeys..you guys had fun, huh?" Asked Mrs.Kim

 

Xiumin smilied in response and Luhan nodded.As they were about to depart Luhan called out Xiumin's name asking him to come closer, then he quickly shoved a bag in Xiumin's already full arms.

 

"That's...another gift to add to your collection..see you.."

 

Confused Xiumin gave a questioning look to Luhan and bow a little hoping Luhan knew that it was a thank you.Luhan blushed then quickly retreat back to his parents. 

 

"Pst honey..I hope you caught that on camera.."

 

"Y-yes honey I did."

 

----- 

 

The date has ended and Luhan is just laying on his bed.

 

"I bored" said Luhan partially to no one.

 

Luhan looked at his bags and now he sees something popping out of one of the bags, and it was not clothes.Curious, Luhan went to the bag and took out the mysterious object.Can you guess what it was? It was a teddy bear with a note attached to it.The note read:

 

Uhhhhhh..I guess thank you for today? I guess I had fun? Oh! And thank you very much all the forty-nine teddy bears/stuffed animals.Yes forty-nine not fifty! I guess I wanted to be nice and gave you Mr.ChenChen and! That will be his forever name! Thank you again! 

 

PS: I like the stuffed dumpling you gave me..that's not funny!

 

~Sincerely Xiumin

 

When finishing reading the note Luhan smiled a all too big grin then looked at the teddy bear.Honestly Luhan thought the teddy bear looked more like a dinosaur and camel mixed together but that didn't matter.Luhan got a gift from Xiumin and Xiumin accepted his gift.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Sorry that's it's short! Doing my best to make it long but...and sorry that I took long to update! I went to a restaurant then a carnival now I have bruises to maintain! See you soon my readers!  ^^)