Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 11

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

Luhan walked behind Xiumin letting the sand sink into his toes. Then suddenly Luhan's phone began ringing, of course he answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Luhannie! Pick me up! Please! I'm bored and have nothing to do!"

 

"...Oh okay! I'll um..pick you up then, see you in ten!"

 

"Okay Luhannie! "

 

Luhan made his wau to gazed Xiumin, then tapped his shoulder. 

 

"I'm going to go..okay?"

 

Xiumin nodded and gestured Luhan to go.Luhan stood still for awhile then left.

 

'Finally!' Thought Xiumin 'he's gone! I need my beach time while I still get it!'

 

He made his way to the water and stood where the water couldn't reach the sand.

 

------

 

"Luhannie!" Yelled Sehun as he put his arms around Luhan "I can finally see you after all this!"

 

"Sehunnie!" Luhan said as he returned the hug. "I missed you!"

 

And what Luhan said was true, he did miss Sehun. You can say whoever Luhan spends time with he might grow a tiny crush, but his heart is with Sehun.The hug lasted for seven Mississippis, then it broke, the couple caught up on each other.Everything just peachy, till they bid each other farewell. And the time gave Luhan to grow back on his Sehun.

 

------

 

The wedding is in a month. Both side of the parents are excited, children? They grown to yet again to love their lover and love their comfort, the beach.The dinosaur/camel plushie is sitting on the drawer all forgotten its meaning. The dumpling plushie sits in the corner of the owner's room also forgotten. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: aha you guya that don't why Xiumin isn't talking, you might want to reread un(willingly) arranged marriage 6 ^^)