Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 18

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

When Xiumin passed Luhan, Luhan held his breath till he closed the bathroom door.

"Calm down Luhan" murmured Luhan to himself  "It was nothing, just Xiumin coming out of the showers with water drops decorating his shoulders..see! Nothing to worry about."

The thought put aside, Luhan took his shower with a certain baozi in his mind. Humming was heard, a happy one to be exact. When finished he was hoping to find Xiumin outside the bathroom to greet him with his gummy smiles, but no luck. Xiumin was in the mansion somewhere. Probably stuffing himself with dumplings. Luhan sighed for an unknown reason, put on his clothes, then went on a search for the smaller male. To Luhan it was a game of Hide-And-Seek-The-Baozi Of course Luhan thought it was a little childish but he didn't care, he was imagining it as, Luhan finds Xiumin, then goes to him, persuade him to dinner, after dinner Xiumin says thank you then all snuggle lovey. Room after room, Luhan didn't find Xiumin, and he was starting to worry.

"Where is he?" Luhan "Did he leave? Is he cheating on me? Is he surprising? Is he trying to kill me?!"

Again room after room, Luhan couldn't find Xiumin, but there was one room he didn't check. The kitchen. Du-du-du..while running, Luhan was wondering if Xiumin was making cookies, or cupcakes for him. With an apron that is pink with frills and all that cute stuff. And he did, well the kitchen part, no apron or baking goods.

"Xiumin?" Luhan questioned "What are you doing?"

The smaller male's head quickly turned to Luhan with his wide cat-eyes, and a blush creeping up his cheeks. Xiumin shooked his head, and tried to shoo Luhan away, but the action just excited Luhan.

"Soooo you are doing something! Let me guess! You're...doing something..that is..for me?!" exclaimed Luhan

The blush on Xiumin's face qucikly turned redder, and Xiumin manage a slight nod.

"Really?! Cause I have a surpr- wait...is your surprise divorcing with me? But we didn't live with each other for a year yet! Why!"

Seeing the younger's(weird) actions, Xiumin quickly went to Luhan and pat his head while shaking his head.

Luhan's eyes brighten and qucikly told Xiumin was going to a resturant and blah blah blah.

"Sooooo, you agree, right?"

A shook of no came from Xiumin's head

"Waeeeeee"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uhhhhh...you see...I'm busy..BUT Thank you so much for staying this long! ^^ Love you guys! ^^ And to add to my happiness, I got called to an interview for middle college (sorry I told you guys already) well bye bye now ^^