Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 7

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

The dinner ended and Xiumin was just plain glad, as for Luhan the was still stunned and glad you may say.

 

"Xiumin honey, did you have fun with Luhan?" Asked Mrs.Lu

 

'Of course I didn't' thought Xiumin 'It was like living heck!' But Xiumin nodded and smiled a bit then went back into his world.

 

"Luhan dear? How did you like your date with Xiumin?"

 

"...It was fine Mom.."

 

"Ahh I see, well Mrs and Mr Kim the next date for them is next week, do remember. "

 

"Yes thank you Mrs.Lu, till then."

 

The parents shooked hands and exchanged hugs while their children was still in their own world.

 

"Luhan dear, go hug your fiancee! "

 

"Yes Xiumin! Go hug your fiancee before we leave! Hurry! Hurry! Oh! Daddy dear get your camera ready!"

 

Xiumin and Luhan stood infront of each and took a step each time till they were close even for their parents' liking.Luhan hugged Xiumin loosely and Xiumin...just kept his face in the air with arm down by his side.Then after two Mississippis they (Luhan) released.

 

"Awww! Honey! Did you get that on camera?! That's going to be their first phot for their.wedding album!"

 

"Yes yess honey, I got the photo, now Mrs and Mr Lu until next time, have a lovely evening."

 

"You too Kims."

 

'He smells good' mumbled Luhan was he made his way to the exit 'he smells like..strawberries? Blueberries? "

 

'He evens smells scary!' Thought Xiumin 'Oh! Hold on!'

 

Xiumin began running to the Lu family with his right hand in his coat pocket trying to pull something out.When he got to the destination Xiumin tugged on Luhan's sleeve trying to get the taller male's attention and it did.

 

"What do you want Mo-oh..Xiumin want do you want?"

 

After successfully pulling out a small black box Xiumin handed Luhan the box with a note, all crumpled up, taped on the box.And read: 

 

I know you don't know me well and I don't know you well.But later maybe in the near future I hoped to get along with you and maybe even get to know not as an arranged marriage couple but maybe best friends? Uh..my Mommy said I should have gotten a ring but..that can wait, right? So my Mommy said at least give you a gift, so here.I don't know what you like so I just got this watch for you.Uh...I'm done writing so...I'll stop..

 

Sincerely~Xiumin

 

"Why...did you write so much?" Asked Luhan "And calling your mom, Mommy? What are you? Five."

 

Xiumin pouted and just blushed a little, I mean who doesn't call their moms, Mommy? But after not hearing a thank you Xiumin began making movements.He close his right hand making look like a thumb up sigh then tilt it to the left, after brought it to his neck and slide it to the right meaning 'You are dead..'

 

"Oh? Really?" Questioned Luhan. 

 

Xiumin nodded.

 

"What are you doing to do?" Teased Luhan

 

Xiumin looked left and right, took out his pen then signaled Luhan to give him his hand.Surprisly Luhan did.Xiumin wrote wrote four simple foods:

 

Spit In Your Food

 

"Ohhhh so we have a rebellious one here?"

 

When Xiumin was about to nodded, he heard a camera shutter, squeals, and clapping.

 

"Mrs.Lu!!! They are so cute together! Honey! Did you get that on camera?!"

 

"Y-yes honey I did.."

 

"Yes! Mrs.Kim I fully agree! Xiumin and Luhan! A perfect couple! Honey! Did you also get that?! Be sure ti send me all twenty of them!"

 

"Y-yes honey I will.."

 

"Now! Xiumin and Luhan! Sorry to.ruined your...cute time together! But Xiumin has to go take his bath! Now see you next week Luhan."

 

"M-Mrs.Kim it wasn't like t-that" blushed Luhan

 

"Right! But we must be going now."

 

"Yes Luhan, listen to Mrs.Kim we must be going! Good bye Xiumin!"

 

'I'm changing my mind about you, Xiumin...' thought Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Aha I had fun writing this! ^^ It is 650w an improvement! ^^ Sorry for the mistakes! Hope you enjoyed it like I enjoyed it! ^^ Can I ask you guys a favor? Can I get like at least 10 comments for this chapter? And if it does, I'll try my best to write a 1000w chapter ^^ )

 

 

Feel free to subscribe, upvote, and possibly leave comments!  ^^