Savior

Her World All Alone

(A/N: Every character in this story is either my bias or one of my favorite in their respective groups. If i use any of your favorites as a bad person i apologize, i just needed a character to fit into the story. In advance there is slight violence and mention of ual assault (does that mean this should be a rated m chapter i'm not sure, there's not much so i didn't. But other than that i hope you enjoy!)

 

Taemin trudged into to the cafeteria and sat down in an unoccupied seat. He rested his head on top of the table, the cool metal was soothing his aching head. He jumped at the sudden contact on his shoulder. Krystal patted him, showing a concern for his behavior.

"Hey, you okay?"

Taemin lifted his head up and gave a uneasy smile. "Yeah"

Sehun in his right cheek "heard from Kai that you had to go to the guidance counselor" Taemin nodded not looking at him "what did she want?"

Krystal and he took seats opposing Taemin, she not eating only staring at Taemin and Sehun taking out his lunch.

"She was actually a he" Taemin first corrects "and he wanted to know...He was doing the normal routine. He's new so he'll probably talk to you all too"

Taemin didn't know why he didn't tell them about his conversation with Suho but it was something between him and the other. Sehun continued eating his lunch, losing his interest in the subject and Krystal just nodded in acknowledgement.

A new voice joined in their conversation "Kai is in class with Jiyoung but where’s Jieun?"

Taemin looked at her "when did you get here?"

Hyeri scrunched up her face "thanks for noticing me Minnie, always knew you cared"

Taemin shuddered at the nickname and Hyeri laughed as she poked his cheek.

"I don't know. She’s probably practicing right now." Krystal answered. Hyeri took a sip from her soda and suddenly grabbed Krystal’s arm

"Ah Shoot! I forgot! The performance is next weekend isn’t it??! I haven’t even mastered the routine yet. Krystal please help me, can you go over it with me tonight?”

She was practically begging and as much as Krystal would have liked to help, she couldn’t.

She gave Hyeri an apologetic smile “Sorry Hyeri, my sister wants to have dinner tonight. She wants to see how I’m doing, how my life’s been, I mean hello? - we live together."

Sehun returned to the conversation "Jessica noona?"

"What other sister do I have? Gosh, she acts like I'm a baby."

Sehun pinches her cheek "but you are, aigoo!" Krystal slaps his hand away and pouts

"But yeah Hyeri sorry, can't help you tonight, maybe tomorrow?"

Hyeri waves her off "no I can’t tomorrow but it’s okay, I'll be fine. Thanks though"

 

(After school)

She didn’t feel like going home anymore. Suho had decided it upon himself to talk to her piano teacher to get her another chance of a passing grade. She was annoyed, couldn’t he let her make her own decisions. She no longer wanted to play the piano that was in the past. Now she had another person breathing down her neck about it.

Why can’t they understand me? It’s not me anymore. I…I don’t even know who I am.

With all that frustration building up inside her, dancing was the best thing to do. The sweat as it gleamed off her skin reminded her that she was still alive, that she was still human. Her heart racing as she moved her body to the rhythm calmed her down, she had her own melody and it was beautiful. Her hair kept whipping her face as she turned but she didn’t care if it got stuck to her, her hair was like her wings, flowing freely in the air as she danced around. Her sides tighten signaling that she should probably take a break and that her ears were a bit hurting because of the loud vibrations of the music.

Suzy smiled as she gulped down her water bottle. Dancing was fun for her but not her passion, she frowned at the reminder. She wiped her forehead sweat on her sleeve why can’t I love this?

All her life she wanted to be on stage like everybody else but not exactly so, her stage was one where she can dance along the black and white keys. Sitting on the wooden bench, making the magic come to life, inspiring others to make their own anthem. When she was little and first went to a recital, she saw how all the audience members closed their eyes and had smiles grace their faces as the pianist conjured up non-verbal spells of happiness, sadness, or hope. She wanted to be a magician, the one that doesn’t need words to make you feel.  

Suzy brushed her hair from her neck, it was tickling her and she shuffled through her bag for her phone.

“Already 8? Promised mom I'd be back for dinner" she shuffled over to her bag and took out her phone. 3 missed calls, a voicemail and text. The text was recent and from her sister saying that she'd be closing up the bakery so she'd pick Suzy up in 15. “Oh?” She pressed on the voicemail key.

"Of course you'd be too in the zone to know what time it is! You're lucky I'm letting you off the hook for missing curfew. I even cooked! And Suho was wondering where you were, how dare you make my baby get wrinkles, haha I’m just teasing honey. But no less, Yoona will pick you up after work, I’ll let you settle with her wrath instead of mine. Okay bye! Love you, call me when Yoona's with you!"

Suzy smiled at her mom's voice but then processed what she said "No!! Why is she letting Yoona scold me?! At least mom has a heart, even Suho is better!" that was a joke but seriously, her older sister is stricter to the rules when it comes to her. She shoots a text to her mom saying sorry that she was late and that she was packing up leaving to wait for Yoona at the front gate. She sends another to her sister saying that she'd be at the front gate. Her phone battery dies right after.

Why?? I charged you last night! It’s so not my day Suzy huffed, placed her phone in her pocket and threw her bag over her shoulder, turning off the light in the process. She then noticed how alone she was, well kind of, there was another light on down the hallway that had an upbeat tempo coming out from.

Probably dancing but it wasn't cool to check on another person's routine or ruin their concentration.

But I'm usually the last one out. She shrugged off the thought and made her way out the school's building, standing underneath the school's front patio. It was already dark out, and since winter was on its way she was bundled up with a scarf and jacket because of the sudden chill in the air. Only a couple minutes passed and she was getting cold. At least 10 more. I should have stayed inside but unnie hates it when she has to wait.

She heard the door creak open and the last person she expected walked out from school. Hyeri paused for a moment, probably surprised to have seen someone else, let alone Suzy. Nothing was said between the two, Suzy put in an ear bud that was connected to her iPod, not having any music stream but it was a sign to say she didn't want to be bothered. Hyeri nodded, too tired to care and walked past her to the front gate. Once she reached the gate though something happened. One moment she was passing through and the next a yelp escaped her lips and her bag thudded on the concrete. Suzy whipped her head around so fast she got a whiplash.

Ow pain, ow pain! Dammit!

She peered over the gate and saw a figure carrying someone. did-was that-holy shi-

Her mind couldn't process anything, going on shut down mode. Hyeri's screams brought her back and her feet reacted quicker than her brain. She threw her bag on the ground and took down running after Hyeri. The figure carried her over to the back of the school.

Why is there no damn police people when you need them! I swore I wouldn’t let this happen again

She halted her stops when she heard voices "What the hell did you grab her for?" He sounded angry but his voice was familiar

"She's the one that walked out first! How was I supposed to know it wasn't her! They're both wearing the same thing!" Now he sounded defensive but she focused on one thing. Silently praying that she wouldn't get caught, Suzy leaned over and saw Hyeri in between two guys; the one holding her had his back to Suzy and was sporting red hair and thankfully the boy he was talking to’s back was an angle away from her. Suzy wasn’t in any of their line on view.

Suzy looked at Hyeri's outfit, black tights, shirt and a scarf and red jacket-normal practice outfit minus the jacket and scarf but it was the same thing she was wearing. Hyeri was shaking, eyes darting everywhere for an escape but she was trapped between the two.

"You didn't even check her face before taking her?! She only told us Suzy, you idiot!" Whiplash was totally gone but she felt stiff all over again, Hyeri froze too, sputtering muffled words due to the hand that was covering .

"What should we do with her?"

The familiar voice guy sighed "well, what else can we do? Do whatever you want with her, Suzy was mine"

Red head ripped off Hyeri's jacket and his hands were traveling to her shirt. Hyeri bit the guy's hand and screamed as loud as she could when he jumped back. The familiar voice pulled her back in one swift move before she even made a foot away. Hyeri fell on her side, her arm shooting with pain. She whimpered. The one that took her raised a hand to smack her when a kick to the middle of his back stopped him. He crashed into the ground besides Hyeri.

"What the fu-" a kick straight down saved the air from being tainted by such a dirty word, he howled in pain. Suzy bounced back a step to regain her composure

“Myungsoo, thought I recognized your voice" Hyeri clutched onto her jacket as she crawled backwards towards the school's wall, hugging her knees to her chest. Myungsoo ignored that his partner was doubled over and focused on Suzy.

"Ahh there's little Suzy" Myungsoo belittled her and her veins boiled with hate.

"Just because you couldn't get laid you resort to forcing a girl? You aren't pathetic Myungsoo, that's too kind of a word." His eyes turned to slits as he walked to the brick wall

"Hyeri was never meant to be involved" he bent down to Hyeri who flinched "but you know, things happen"

Suzy growled, her inner protective instincts kicking up to 100x "Things are going to 'happen' right in your face if you don't move away from her" she stepped closer.

Myungsoo brushed a strand away from Hyeri's face and got up "I'll give her back to you when we're done with her.., well I guess now I since you took that already from him" the prick was still rolling on the floor "you can pick up the trash when I'm done. You should be relieved that I'm letting you go" he acted like he did her a favor and that's how Suzy snapped.

All those defense classes over the summer rushed back into her. "Hyeri come here" Hyeri looked at her like she was her only hope and Suzy burned even more.

How dare he put that look in her eyes "Now!" Hyeri slid to the side of the building where Suzy was and hid behind her. Suzy lowered her voice

"I need you to take two steps back from me and a little to the left, when I say run you run, do you understand?" Hyeri squeezed her hand and did so.

"Cute" Myungsoo mocked

Suzy cleared her voiced "Hey Myungsoo, I heard some of the girls talking about you the other day."

He chuckled "oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Eunji apparently commented on how much you were lacking in certain areas"

Myungsoo turned beet red "what?" His eyes getting dark.

Suzy nodded "she even had proof, want to see?" She held up her phone to the right of her, hoping that he was already flustered enough to believe her and not notice how her phone was showing a blank screen. And he did. Myungsoo lunged for it. She step sided and jabbed her elbow into his jaw. Catching him off guard as he held onto his jaw that was in pain, Suzy punched him right in the nose, hearing that crack she hated.

"Run!" Hyeri squeaked and ran out of the back of the school with Suzy right after her. Myungsoo's cries and coughing was heard but the pounding in her ears drowned him out. She crashed into Hyeri when she stopped. They were back at the front of the school and Yoona was getting out of her car.

"Hey, sorry just got here! Hyeri? What are you doing here?"

"No time to explain! Yoona start the car up, Hyeri grab your bag and get in the back!"

"What?"

"Do it now!" She pushed Yoona and Hyeri jumped in the back seat, slinging her bag and Suzy's with her. The car sped off down the road and both girls leaned back. Yoona glanced in the rearview mirror

"Plan on telling me what is going on?"

Suzy bit her lip "another time but I think" she looked over at Hyeri who was holding her bag so tight as if it was the only thing she had left ".....I think Hyeri is going to stay the night"

Hyeri remained silent "Is that so?" Yoona questioned

"Yeah" Hyeri answered softly

Yoona the radio and drove towards home, hoping the sweet voice of Yisabel would ease whatever they were feeling. Suzy placed her head on the window, the coolness of the glass calming her heart beat. Over the radio she thought she heard something but doubted it. Probably my imagination But the thing was, she heard right.

Hyeri whispered 'thank you'.

 

 

 

 

 

(2nd A/N: didn't check any grammar or spelling mistakes yet. i'll do that later. Just wanted to get this chapter up)