8

Almost Perfect

AMBER's POV

 

She's hot, talented, y, and beautiful. All guys drool over her and some girls go gay for her. Yeah, she is that charismatic and she's my friend. A very close friend and most of the time, other people mistook us as lovers, just like you guys do.

 

"Seriously dude, you should let go of your feelings for her. She is not into girls and she's obviously just using you."my friend Jiwon-oppa told me.

 

"I agree with him Am. You can find a girl way better than her. There are lot of them in this world. For example, our Suzy." Min stated.

 

"I know Suzy is nice and beautiful too but my heart only see Krystal and I can't do anything about it." I answered them.

 

They look at each other then heaved a deep sigh.

 

"You are really hopelessly in love with her." Jiwon said and scoffed.

 

"I guess I am." I answered and smile weakly.

 

"If you get your heart broken, you got our number, you can call us." Min said to me and nodded my head in agreement.

 

It's already midnight when I got back in our dorm. Vic won't get mad at me because I asked her permission that I'm going out. I just got surprised when I saw Krystal in our living room. She's supposed to be sleeping at this hour.

 

"Hey Stupid!" she greeted me happily and I crooked a smile in response.

 

"Why are you still up this late?" I asked her.

 

"I was waiting for you to come home."she replied which made me raised my brows.

 

I feel happy hearing what she said. This is the first time she waited for me to come home. She gestured me to sit down next to her so I did.

 

"What's up? You seem full of energy now." I said to her and scoffed.

 

"Guess what?"she started with a bigger smile.

 

"What?" I answered her.

 

"Minhyuk-oppa asked me out? He wants me to become his girlfriend!" she informed me.

 

Seeing how happy she is about it made my heart sank. I didn't expect that I will get my heart broken tonight.

 

"Do you think I should say yes to him or it is just too soon?" she asked me.

 

"D-Do you like him?" I asked her avoiding his eyes.

 

"Duh! Of course! Who wouldn't? It's Kang Minhyuk of CN Blue."she answered me.

 

"Then I think it's fine if you say yes to him." I told her, faking a smile.

 

"Do you think so?" she asked with raised brows.

 

I nodded my head in response before I got up. I didn't know that it would be this hard to act that you're okay when in fact you are not. I hate having this aching feeling in my chest.

 

"It's already late, we should go to sleep." I said to her.

 

"I'm still texting with him, just go ahead." she answered me and it made me feel annoyed.

 

I walked into my room and was surprised to see Luna still awake. I thought I could finally have my breaking down moment but I guess I'm wrong.

 

"Are you still texting with someone too?" I asked her jokingly and laughed. She slightly shook her head.

 

"Are you okay?" she asked me with concerned in her voice. She knew that I have feelings for Krystal.

 

"I will be fine in no time." I reassured her with a faint smile. "You don't have to worry, and go to sleep."

 

"Remember that we are here for you, Am." she said to me.

 

"I know, and thanks."

 

I find it hard to fall asleep. The thought of Krystal keep running into my head. How could I forget someone who is always in my mind? Impossible, right?

 

"Good morning Umma." I said to Vic before I sat down on the chair in the table.

 

"Good morning Llama. Didn't get any sleep?" she asked me.

 

"Yeah." I replied to her.

 

She gave me a cup of chocolate  drink. I just watch her cook our breakfast. I'm not good in kitchen work so it's better for me to just watch behind.

 

"Good morning unnie, hyung." Sulli greeted us groggily when she joined us.

 

"Good morning, Sull." I and Vic greeted her with a smile at the same time. She smiled back in response.

 

"Hyung, can you please go shopping with me today? None of them won't accompany me, even Jungie." Sulli said and pout cutely.

 

"Consider yourself lucky because I don't have plans for today." I told her and grinned which made her happy.

 

Sulli hugged me. She's like this when she gets happy. She's a bit clingy but Krystal is way more clingy.

 

"Sull, how  many times do I need to remind you to fix your bed right after you woke up." Krystal said with a slight annoyance in her voice.

 

She glared at Sulli which made the giant baby let go of me and head back to their room. I and Vic-unnie look at each other and laughed.

 

"Good morning, Soojung." we both greeted her.

 

"Good morning." she said in a flat tone of voice as she sat down on the chair next to mine which I pulled for her.

 

"It is still early in the morning and you seem not in the mood already." Vic said when she handed a cup of hot milk to Krystal.

 

"Sulli's fault." she answered shortly.

 

I went shopping with Sulli, she made me buy some stuffs. It's always like  this when I go shopping with any of my co-members BUT if it is with Krystal, I'm the one who will pay ALL the things that she wants to buy.

 

"Hyung, did you know that Minhyuk-oppa is courting Jungie?" Sulli asked while we are strolling in the mall.

 

"Yeah, she told me last night." I replied, pretending not to care about it

 

"What can you say about that?" she asked me.

 

"If Krystal is happy with him, she'll have my full support." I stated and my chest felt heavy.

 

"Oh, right." Sulli replied as she nodded her head in understanding.

 

Krystal kept hanging-out with Minhyuk. Each day that I heard and saw that they were with each other worsen the pain that I felt in my heart. I feel like dying in heartache and jealousy. I then decided to stay away from her, to forget these feelings that I have for her, and break free. I know it won't get me nowhere. I stayed in Miss A's dorm. Only Min knew why I'm staying in their dorm. Other members welcomed me warmly though. I forbade my self thinking or dare to talk about Krystal. I should do this to forget my feelings for her. Days had passed and somehow I got over with Krystal. I wasn't planning to go back to our dorm yet but Vic-unnie asked me to get something for her. When I got there, I saw Krystal in our living room and just like that, all the feelings that I tried to forget these past few weeks all came back. She looked at me and I curved a smile on her.

 

"Hey." I greeted her awkwardly.

 

"Are you sure you didn't come in the wrong dorm." she spoke with sarcasm as she looked away.

 

"Uhm, Vic-unnie just asked me to get something..." I paused when she glared at me. I was slightly taken aback because of her known death glare.

 

"Why are you doing all this , huh?!"she said with anger in her voice as she walked towards me.

 

"W-Why are you mad?" I stuttered. She's scaring the hell out of me right now.

 

"Are you ing kidding me?!"she replied with stern voice and I chose to just keep my mouth shut. "You're asking me why I'm mad? Unbelievable!"

 

She keep silent for a while, staring at with full of rage in her eyes. I felt like I entered the demon's lair that anytime I can get devoured alive.

 

"You ignored me for weeks, rejecting my calls and text messages, now, you're asking me why I am mad? Are you that stupid?!"

 

“I-I’m sorry, I just got too busy lately.” I apologized to her without meeting her eyes.

 

“Too busy hanging with Miss A, having fun with Min. Is she that really special that she made you forgot about me?” she questioned me that made me look at her.

 

Her eyes are welling of tears and I don’t understand why she seems hurting right now.

 

“I don’t understand why you can’t see it Amber. Other people already know and noticed it but why you didn’t?” she said and her tears escaped from her eyes.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m really confused right now, Soojung.” I asked her.

 

I don’t know what gotten into her but she just suddenly grabbed me on my shirt and crushed her lips to mine. I got stunned. I didn’t manage to move even a single muscle. It seemed to me that my world stop spinning and my mind completely went blank.

 

“Now are you still confuse?” she asked me after she kissed me.

 

“U-Uhm, yeah!Do you mind if we do that again?” I answered her and pulled her closer to me.

 

I think she already know that our feelings is mutual when I kissed her.

 

“Saranghae, Soojung.”

 

“Gosh! What took you so long?”she answered.

 

I kissed her forehead and embraced her. Maybe, I am really a stupid person. But at least, the love of my life still loves me.