5

Almost Perfect

Amber Joseph Liu, a guy who always get along with others. He is popular in our campus, very popular. Almost all of the students are his friends. Even the school faculties like him. He is nice to everyone, way too nice to the point that he is making all the girls as his girlfriends. Those fools just agreed to him that he would date them at once.

 

“I don’t understand why they are that head over heels to him.” I stated.

 

I am not in our school cafeteria with my friends. Although they have a huge crush on Amber, I am thankful that they keep their sane mind and did not let their hormones control them.

 

“He is handsome!” Sulli said.

 

“Smart.” Suzy added.

 

“And talented.” Luna followed.

 

They are all having these dreamy eyes while looking at the guy on the guy that is seated two tables away from ours. He and his friends were surrounded by his fan girls.

 

“And most of all…” Victoria-unnie paused.

 

“He treats all girls nicely!” they all said at the same time.

 

I rolled my eyes on them. Of course he will treat all girls nicely! He wants them for himself in the first place. He has an ulterior motive why he is doing it! Geez, when will they realize that?

 

“I’ll be going back in our classroom ahead.” I said to them and they just nodded their head as they keep their eyes glued at him.

 

I don’t know why I can’t come to like him. I think it’s because I know that he is a player. I witnessed how he flirts and do some byun things to girls. Not the most worst deed. Just the torrid kissing and touching ies one.

 

“Finally! A serene place to stay!” I exclaimed happily when I reach in our peaceful classroom.

 

It will remain peaceful if that Liu won’t come back here yet. Our guys hang-out in the cafeteria too, of course because most of the girls are there. Others just stay somewhere to hang-out. I walked over to my seat and decided to take a nap. I lie on my desk. The atmosphere is so relaxing that I quickly fall asleep.

 

“Rise and shine sleeping beauty!”

 

I saw Amber’s smiling face after he greeted me happily when I woke up. He is sitting on the chair in front facing me. I felt like I had been asleep longer than I planned to. I roamed my eyes around and noticed that others are still not here.

 

“Where are the others?” I asked him.

 

“They had gone home.” He answered me which made me furrowed my brows.

 

He pointed at our wall clock and my eyes slowly widened when I saw what time is it. It’s already one hour had passed since our afternoon class had end.

 

“Why none of you woke me up?!” I said with annoyance as I quickly got up and gathered my things.

 

“Our teacher told us not to wake you up. Well, actually, no one dared to do that.” He answered and chuckled.

 

I looked at him with furrowed brows. I don’t understand what he meant by that. He pointed the window and I remembered it. I threw out on the window the last person who dared to wake me up.

 

“And why are you still here?” I questioned him.

 

“Well, I was asked to wait for you until you wake up.” He answered me and stood up. “You should treat me for this you know.”

 

“May I remind you that I am not the one who asked you to do that?” I said to him a forced smile.

 

“But because of you, I was not able to hang-out with my friends.” He replied to me.

 

“Duh! It’s not my problem anymore!”

 

I walked out of our classroom first and he followed me. There are only few students left and they all greeted Amber when he passed by. I can tell that he likes the attention he gets from them. I stopped from walking and turned to face him when I noticed that he was following me.

 

“How long are you planning to follow me?”

 

“Who says that I am following you?” he replied and scoffed. “I’m dropping by in my friend’s house today which happens to live the neighborhood the same as you do.” He continued with an irritating smile on his face and walked passed me.

 

Aish! I really hate this guy!

 

He is walking in front of me and I was trailing him behind. I feel glad when I reach the front of our house. I looked at him with raised brows when I noticed that he stopped walking too. He quickly looked around, looking at the houses. I think he forgot where his friend’s house was located.

 

“Stupid!” I mumbled before I went inside our gate.