Failed Plan

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

It's so relieving that Chanyeol didn't judge me now that he knew my past. He was the only person, except for the people that was involve and my brother, that now know about my past. It was such a good feeling to now have someone to talk to about these things. That night Chanyeol took me home and bid me goodbye efore turning on his heels and left to go home. I fed myself some food and went straight to bed thinking about how things are going to be from now on.

Beep beep beep, I blinked my eyes, once, twice and then the third ti-

'LUHANNNNN GET UP!!!! YOU'RE LATE!!!!' My mum yelled from downstairs. I look at the clock, 8:40....

'Holy sh-' I yelled. I don't even have time to swear. I struggled out of my bed, quickly put on my uniform and ran downstairs. 'Bye mum,' I shouted before bursting out the door. My mum was yelling something but I couldn't care less t even mind. I was as fast as I could passing many streets.

'Hyungggg,' Someone shouted behind me. I turned around and was immediately glomp by that person.

'Chanyeol???? Why are you here?' I asked once curiously. His hair was disleveled while his tie was half hanging on his neck. He was huffing and puffing from running to catch up to me.

'Hehe I overslept, aish I'm not a morning person at all. Come one hyung or we'll be late,' Chanyeol said and grabbed my wrist. We ran to school and nearly made it. 'See you at lunch hyung,' He shouted an ran off. I quickly ran to my class.

'Sorry I was late,' I said and bowed slightly. 

'Better be early next time, take your seat Luhan,' the teacher said sternly. I bowed again and shuffled to a seat at the back of the class next to the window. I took out my books and trotted down notes from the board.

 

 

Lunchtime....

I was walking to my locker to put some books in it. Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind...

'Holy sh-' I nearly sweared.

'Hyunggg don't swearrrr' That person whined, I turned around. Standing there, a giraffe/happy virus grinning from ear to ear.

'Aish this kid. Seriously I got scared to death. YAH do you want me to die of a heart attack?!' I shouted hitting his arm slightly. 

'Hehe^^,' He giggled. And the next thing I knew I was being dragged across half the school by a giraffe. Literally dragging, how could I even keep up with him using my small legs while he was half skipping using his fricken long legs. After dragging me for a good 10 minutes, he stopped at a table in the cafeteria and sat down. I look at him curiously as he settled opposite to me. Suddenly a voice could be heard....

'Channie hyungggg~~~~' the voice yelled. I turned around slowly, Kai was jogging hear slowly. If my backs wasn't toward him, he would've recogised me but luckily my back was toward him. 

'K-kai...,' the words escaped my mouth without even me knowing it. I stood up, got my bag and ran away. I could hear Chanyeol shouting something along the line of hyung where are you going? and are you okay? but that didn't make me stop. I wasn't prepared enough to suddenly meet him face to face like that. I still need time and I think so does Kai. After running out of the cafeteria, the bell rang indicating that it was time for class. 

The rest of the day went by quickly and now I was walking to my work place with my good friend Xiumin. We have been friends for 3 years already so yes I met him half a year after I moved back to Korea with my brother and mum. I told him briefly the story that happened but not in details such as it was Kai. He didn't really try to pry into the story and just talk to me, encouraging me. I got over it and was able to open up because of Xiumin so you could say that we are really good friends.

We chatted the whole way to the cafe without realising it we were already there. We both entered the cafe and put on our apron and stood behind the counter. My job was to serve the customers, take in the money and clean the shop so prac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter