It's going to be okay (part 1)

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

At the supermarket...

Kai just froze on the spot and it was no different for Luhan hyung too. I was just looking back and forth between the two with no idea what was going on. Something suddenly fell and crashed. I looked in the directly of the noise and it was Kai. Kai dropped the mug that I picked up to buy a while ago. 'Kai are you okay?' I asked and slightly shook him. 'Oh I'm so sorry..... I'll pay for it.... Sorry hyung' Kai said and quickly tried to pick up the broken pieces of glass. He was too fast before I could stop him and accidently cut himself. 'Ouch' Kai pulled away quickly and his hand was bleeding. 'Kai are you ok?! Let me see. You should be careful. Omg it's a deep cut' I examined his cut hand and the blood was seeping out. I quickly asked a worker to clean it and paid for the mug. 'Kai-ah let hyung take you home. Sorry Luhan-hyung, I'll talk to you another time' I said and pulled Kai out of the supermarket.

We walked to a nearby pharmacy store and purchased some bandages and disinfection. I took Kai to my apartment and proceed to treat his wound in my room. Kai just sat there expressionless and look into space. It's quite scary seeing Kai like this since he is always cheerful and happy. 'Kai-ah is there something that I can help you with? It's painful seeing you like this, just tell hyung what's wrong' I said and hugged Kai. A few seconds later, sobs could be heard from the young boy. This was very painful for Chanyeol because he never wanted to see Kai like this. 'Kai-ah please tell me...let it all out...don't hold back...please' I started to feel my eyes teared and heart hurts. 'H-hyung...please...don't make me say it...I-i don't want to be reminded of it...' Kai sobbed and hugged Chanyeol. 'It's ok Kai, tell me when you're ready. Hyung won't force you, I will wait' I said and his hair. Slowly the sobs died down and Kai's breath steadied meaning that he is already asleep. I slowly let go of him and placed him on the bed and covered him with the blanket. I walked out of the room and went to make Kai some porridge for tomorrow. That night I couldn't sleep at all, I was kept being reminded of the scene at the supermarket. 

 

Kai's POV 

Next morning... I woke up feeling tired and aching all over my body. I must have cried a lot last night. I got out of bed and went downstairs. Chanyeol-hyung was sleeping on the couch with no blanket on. He used his blanket to cover me last night despite the fact that it was freezing. Chanyeol-hyung was curled into a ball and his nose was red from the cold. I went into the bedroom and g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter