Food

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Italics - Thoughts

 

No one's POV

Morning.....

Opening his eyes, Chanyeol sat up slowly. The sun immediately met his skin and he squinted his eyes due to the brightness. Chanyeol slid his legs of the bed and stood up. He walked over to Mr. Wu, the man was still deeply asleep. Placing on his head, Chanyeol checked that Mr.Wu's temperature was still warm but not as high as yesterday. He smiled gently knowing that Mr.Wu is now feeling better. He rinsed the towel and wipe the other's forehead before folding it and placing it on his head again. 

 

 

Mr.Wu's POV

I woke up feeling my body sore and aching. Opening my eyes, there was no one in the room. I could hear some running water in the toilet, probably Chanyeol. I sat up slowly and the room was spinning 360. Groaning I tried to slid of the bed until I hear the toilet's door open that made me froze in my tracks. Chanyeol, boxers, oversized shirt, nothing else, urghh my head.....The latter was wiping his face with a towel, some strands of his hair was wet. 

'Oh!' Chanyeol gasped which made me snapped out of my stare. His eyes travelled to where I was looking as his eyes widen at the sight. 

'S-sorry.....' He yelped and his behind the bathroom door.

'Urgh...no sorry..I shouldn't stare....' I said and rubbed the back of my neck. That was embarassing....

He made his way out of the toilet once again. This timbe wearing a pair of grey sweats. He went to his bag and pulled out his phone before typing away. I was just sitting not knowing what to do. My body was still sore and my head was pounding. Suddenly he stood up and walked to his bag. He noticed my look and turned around.

'I'm going to get some breakfast...W-would you like me to get you some?' Chanyeol asked kind of shyly looking away from me. 

'It's ok, I'll just call Luhan to get me some.' I don't want to trouble him even more, afterall he took care of me yesterday. He didn't say anything but I noticed something in his eyes. Was it hurt?

I picked my phone from the bedside table and dialled Luhan's number.

Luhan: What?

Kris: Luhan can you get me some food?

Luhan: No

Kris: What the hell? Why?

Luhan: I'm sleeping....

Kris: Luhan....It's 9am. You need to get up now if you don't want to be late later.

Luhan: I don't care...

Kris:  Can't you just get me some food?

Luhan: No. Just ask your roommate nicely to get you some. Bye

Luhan said and hang up. Now I have to get food by myself...I stood up from my bed and made my way to the toilet. Just as I was about to get it, Chanyeol came out. 

'W-where are you...going?' Chanyeol asked while looking at the floor.

'Oh I'm just going put to get some food, Luhan's still sleeping.'

'Umm...the f-food outside is not good...I-if you don't mind, I can m-make you some food' Chanyeol said while fidgeting.

'Oh no I shouldn't bother you'

'N-no it's ok, you can take a seat.' Chanyeol said and walked over his bag. He started looking throught his bags which made me wonder what exacty is he looking for. He then pulled o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter