My day meeting Kai

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up and saw a white ceiling with a simple light shining down on me. I squinted my eyes because of how bright it is. I slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes and looked around. The room is not too small, not too big, just right. It has a nice design but not overwhelming. My head hurts and my throat is burning like i just scraped it or something. I heard a light knock on the door and immediately turn my head towards the door.

 

A guy walked in, I noticed how hot he looks. He was holding a tray of food and medicine along with some blankets and towels draped over his shoulder. He slowly looked up from the tray and was so shock that he nearly dropped the tray. 'Ah..um.....your awake...' He said as he putted down the tray and put a hand over his chest trying to regain his breath. 'Um...where am i?' I asked. 'Your at my house, you fainted on the street and I didn't know where your house is so I guess I should bring you to my house. Sorry if you're uncomfortable' He said as he scratched the back of his neck and avert his look to the floor. Ahhh so he was the one who caught me. 'It's ok, I don't mind thank you for saving me' I said and lowered my head. 'Ahhh it's fine, anyway I made you some porridge and you still have to drink your medicines, you have a fever' He said and squatted down with the bowl of porridge. He took a spoonful of porridge and blew on it to cool it down. 'Ahhhhh' He said as he hold the spoon infront of my mouth. I ate it quickly, he looked at me for a response and I nodded. He smiled slightly and took another spoonful of porridge to feed me.

 

He was quite close to me and I can't help but looked at his hair and facial features. He has pink and soft lips that form a line when he is concentrating or scared, eyes that is brown, round that smile when it's owner is smiling and send you shivers down your back when you look straight into them, he is alittle tanned but not too much which is what made him look incredible, his hair was messy and dyed with a dirty blonde colour. His hair reminded me of Mr Wu. At the memories of Mr Wu, I suddenly remembered the scene I saw before I fainted. I quickly pushed the thought away and the next thing I knew, the tanned guy was feeding me medicine. I chuckled slightly and took the medicine. 'How are you feeling?' He asked me and I nodded telling him that I was feeling better by now, thanks to him. He slightly blushed and lowered his head. How cute. He looks adorable when he smile but very hot when he's not. 

 

'Hi my name is Kim Jongin but I also goes by the name Kai' He suddenly said and looked at me for my response. 'Hi Kai, I'm Park Chanyeol, I go to Seoul National University'. He beamed at the mention of Seoul National University. 'Really?!!! Me too!! What year are you in?!! I'm in my 1st year' He said and practically shooked me like hell. I found it cute though 'I'm in my 2nd year' I said. 'Oh then Chanyeol hyung' He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter