Jeju Island (Part 1)

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Italics - Thoughts...

 

Trip day.....

No onel's POV

It was now 4:30 in the morning and Chanyeol had already woken up. Damn the news of having to share a room to with Mr. Wu, it made him so nervous and worried yesterday that he ended up forgetting to pack and just went to sleep. So now here Chanyeol is sitting here packing his bag 2 hours before his trip. 

Aish I can't even remember what I need.....I should find my checklist. Getting up from the floor, Chanyeol made his way to my bag and pulled out a sheet: ( A/N: written by Luhan )

[ ] 2 pair of sweatpants

[ ] 3 Shirt and a jumper/jacket

[ ] Swimsuit

[ ] Sneakers

[ ] Underwear and socks -3- 

[ ] Shampoo, tooth paste and brush

[ ] Sleeping bag

[ ] Money and phone

[ ] Ramen, egg, rice and tea (Author: ???????)

REMEMBER TO BRING THEM!!!!

What's with that face -3-??? Hah Luhan-hyung.....food seriously???? Gosh he's hilarious. Despite all that questioning, Chanyeol packed them anyway because even though Jeju Island has good food the school would probably just pay for cheap place and they will end up with weird food. It took around an hour to pack and Chanyeol used the rest of the time for breakfast and a quick (actually long) shower. 

Chanyeol headed out the door and walked with his backpack on my back and pulling a luggage with his hand. Aish this luggage.....Oh let's go to Luhan-hyung's house. He skipped happily to hyung's house. 

-knocknocknock knock knock- 'Aish who is knocking at my door in that annoying tune....' A groaning of words could be heard from the other side of the door. It was hyung~ he's still the same as ever. Suddenly the door fling opened with a displeased looking Luhan. The cheerful boy smiled at him showing his pearl, white teeth. Luhan groaned and leaned against the doorframe. ( A/N: If you're wondering how come Luhan acts different now. It's because they had spent nearly everyday together since and Luhan is now very comfortable with Chanyeol )

'What are you doing here?,' Luhan asked and averted his gaze to somewhere else.

'Let's go to school together~'

'No'

'Then let's have breakfast together~'

'No'

'Can I come in your house??'

'No' 

'Wae???'

'Just no'

Chanyeol pouted. Hyung is meanie today.....

'Hyung let's just go to school together.......I'm lonely when I walk alone'

'Did you bring food?'

Chanyeol nodded.

'Good I'll spare you this time. Now wait and I'll come out later' Luhan said and walked into the house before slamming the door. Chanyeol was waiting and was now getting bored. He tried to kick a pebble, inspecting the engravements on Luhan's door, checking his phone and the list goes on....After of what seems like forever, Luhan came out wearing the most stylish clothes Chanyeol has ever seen. He was wearing light blue shorts that was ripped at the edge, a black tank top and a dark grey sleeveless button-up shirt with black checks and no buttons done. He wore a pair of black and grey sneakers, a snapback that was backward and headphones that was around his neck.

'Are you checking me out right now Chanyeol?' Luhan smirked.

'Totally'

'Love to hear that. Now let's go,' Luhan said and walked towards his gate.

Suddenly....'Luhan!! Did you bring your phone and keys?!'  A voice came from the other side of the door. Hm?? For some reason, that voice sounds familiar.....Chanyeol thought but shrugged the thought away. 

'Yeah yeah I did!!!' Luhan shouted back and made his way to the gate. Chanyeol followed behind like a lost puppy. They were walking quietly when Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter