Male Friends Cafe

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun parked the car and exited. He went to open the door for Chanyeol and gently pulled the boy out by his arm.

"Let's go?" Woohyung smiled.

They went inside, leaving Kris trying to park the car quickly and follow them. The outside of cafe was a brown, vintage colour and the inside consisted of the colours black, silver and white. As soon as Woohyun and Chanyeol entered the cafe, everyone started wooing and clapping uncontrollably. Kris stood there dumbfounded to the whole situation. 

Woohyun walked behind the counter and got an apron for Chanyeol. He handed it to the said boy and helped him put it on. Chanyeol then took his place behind the counter and served the customers with a smile. Woohyun walked to the dumbfounded Kris and said.

"Don't disturb Chanchan while he's working" With that, he walked away to take his place in the office.

Kris cringed at the nickname, but half of him was fuming thinking about how Woohyun called Chanyeol. Another weird thing Kris noticed about the cafe was that there are no........girls. The tall guy looked left and right wondering what he should do, until his eyes landed on Chanyeol.

The boy was holding a tray of food and drinks, with a smile on his face. He brought it over to a table of 5 teenager boys. As Chanyeol set down the food and drinks, he smiled at them. It was something he had to do as a part of his job.

But to Kris he thought it was completely unecessary to do so. He thought that all Chanyeol need to do was shove the food on the table, collect their money and that's all. No need for all that extra customer services of smiling and chatting.

As Chanyeol finished setting down the food on the table, one of the boys patted Chanyeol's with a smirk. In which he got in return a blush and a shy smile before the boy scooted away and back to behind the counter.

*Tch teenagers* Kris snickered to himself.

"Kris?" A voice called out.

"O-oh hey" Kris answered, it was Luhan, Kai and some small diva boy.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan questioned, as Kris got nervous, Kai smirked.

"Umm to see Mr.Nam!" Kris came up with an excuse.

"Oh!Ok, do you want to sit with us?" Luhan cocked his head to a side. 

"Um yeah" 

 

---

 

They sat at a table near the window that had the view of the streets. The chairs were cushion couches and the table was a clear glass table. Kris ended up sitting with the 3 other boys as they chatted happily. Kai and Luhan was in their lovey dovey world. The diva boy, Baekhyun just sat there and laughed.

"What would you like?" Luhan looked and saw Chanyeol with a small notepad.

"Oh! Chanyeol!" 

"Hello hyung, hey Baek, hey Kai, umm good afternoon M-mr.Wu" Chanyeol said awkwardly to Kris.

"1 cappucino, 2 iced americano and 2 slices of strawberry shortcakes! Kris what do you want?" Luhan asked Kris. Chanyeol looked away as his heart ached when he saw the way Luhan called Kris, no formalities. He thought that Kris might have started to take an interest in him but clearly not since he's sitting here right now with Luhan. And the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter