Mr.Nam

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bells rang, students chatted, the school was full of noises as the camp trip was the subject of conversations. Everyone was pleased and relaxed from the wonderful trip.

Everyone except for Chanyeol was having a good time. The poor boy was struggling to get his books out of his locker.

"Need a little help?" A voice called out. Chanyeol's head whipped around and there he was, Kai.

"Please?" Chanyeol flashed a sheepish smile. Kai walked towards him and took 3 text books into his arms as Chanyeol pushed the rest of the books that was falling on him back into his locker. Chanyeol slammed the door shut and took the books from Kai.

"Thanks" Chanyeol flashed a smile in which he got the same thing back from the other.

"Jonginnieee" The two turned their heads and found Luhan with a grin.

"OK.....I'll leave you love birds alone" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and left.

 

---

 

Chanyeol was late as he ran quickly to class. The boy was sitting in a small garden as the bell suddenly ran resulting him having to run across the whole school to get to his classroom.

Chanyeol opened the door quickly only to bump into a person.

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol panicked and bowed. He quickly ducked down to pick up his books.

"It's ok....Chanyeol?" The other person asked.

"N-neh" Chanyeol looked up quickly.

Bonk!

Chanyeol's hit the other person's head, hard. 

"Ow ow ow I' so sorry!" Chanyeol apologised.

"Are you ok?" came the reply. Chanyeol looked up at the voice.

"M-mr.Nam!" Chanyeol let out in surprised.

"Hi Chanyeol, no need to be formal. Call me Woohyun" Woohyung flashed a smile.

"H-hello Woohyun, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.

"You don't want me here?" Woohyun feigned hurt.

"No no no it's not like that. It's just rare seeing you at a school"

"Well just a little tight on money recently so I guess 2 jobs at once won't be too bad. Besides I'm smart enough to teach little teenagers like you guys so why not take the chance and boss you guys around?" Woohyun grinned.

"Is the cafe in bad business?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Yeah since you're not with us anymore" The other teasedas Chanyeol blushed.

"I'm sorry...." 

"No it's ok, just come back when you have time" Woohyun assured.

"You're late right? Come on in, I'll let you off the hook this time" Woohyung winked which caused Chanyeol to blush a tinted red.

The two entered the classroom, Chanyeol went to his seat as Woohyun stood behind the board and did a little self introduction before getting into the lesson.

 

---

 

Chanyeol exit the room as soon as the lesson ended and headed straight for his locker. As he turned around, a person called his name.

"Park Chanyeol!" 

Chanyeol looked and saw Mr.Wu....standing there.

"N-neh!" Chanyeol blushed deeply.

"How was today's lesson with Mr.Nam?" Mr.Wu flashed a genuine smile. Chanyeol was dumbfounded by the smile as he stood there staring at the other.

"Chanyeol?"

"Ah n-neh?" Chanyeol came back to earth.

"Is something wrong?" 

"N-no...." Chanyeol answered nervously. *It's just that you're so handsome today* Chanyeol thought. *Aish pabo pabo pabo*

"So as I asked, how was the lesson?" 

"Neh, it was g-good"

"Oh that's great then, just afraid that Mr.Nam doesn't know what we're currently studying about. Sorry I had an emergency meeting today" Mr.Wu said.

"It's ok" Chanyeol heart beated faster thinking about how Mr.Wu even went to the point to tell him the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter