Together

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

Ice cream was one of the things that reminded me of Kai. I haven't eaten ice cream since the incident that hurted Kai so much. Every time I see ice cream, an image of Kai's happy face flashed in my head, that was when he had the  face as if he won a million dollar lottery. 

The coffee shop down the street had a little ice cream fridge, and to make it even worse, Chanyeol actually got some ice cream. I had a hot coffee, sooths down the coldness in my heart.

I chuckled unconciously when I remembered the first time Kai tried my coffee, he immediately spitted it out and bought a cartoon of milk to wash the bitter taste.

I had taken a liken in the drink since young. It held so much emotions in it. It's sweet to those who like it, the scent is intoxicating leaving you sniffing for more. But at the same time the taste is bitter, haunting you that truth is painful. 

A smile came on my face, a bitter one to be exact. I stared at my coffee cup as pictures of Kai flashes on the liquid's surface.

Chanyeol seemed to notice my expression, because the next thing he did was clicked his fingers in front of my face. I shot up in surprised and he gave me a sheepish smile that reached his ears.

"What the hell Chanyeol? My heart nearly jumped out of my ribcage and into my coffee cup...." I nagged.

"Hyung, you were boring holes into your coffee...What's wrong?" Chanyeoo looked at me warily. *Aish this child is so observant*

"Nothing much....Kinda remind me of the past...."

"Oh" was the only replied I got. 

"I'm going to the toilet, be right back" I stood up from my chair and got a small 'kay' from Chanyeol.

As I made my way to the restroom, I reminded my self to be more aware of the surrounding and stop dazing off like that. I entered the restroom, and the first place I went to was the sink. Turning the water to cold, I splashed the liquid onto my face. Soon my face was numb, but I don't mind that, at least I'm more awake now.

I walked out of the restroom, looking here and there noticing the workers are just standing around talking. When I got near the table I previously sat at, there was another person there. Can't quite tell who it was cause his back was facing me but Chanyeol was having a little so called argument with.

"Oh Luhan hyung!" Chanyeol shouted and waved for me to come over. *This kid has been getting more informal with me as time goes by*

"I'm going first....." The person with his back facing me spoke and stood up. From the voice, I can tell it's Kai.

"No! You sit down! Luhan hyung, come and sit down too. You two will talk this out while I go back to your room and waste time by cleaning up. By the time I get back you two will be talking about how you are each other's rainbows and unicorns or I will shove coffee down Kai's throat.....And ice cream down Luhan hyung's throat."

Chanyeol stood up and said sternly before walking over to me, dragged me over to the table and seated me into the chair before walking out the store's door.

"Urghh this disrespectful child...." I mumbled.

"Bye" Kai said and stood up.

"W-wait...Can we talk?"

Kaid nodded boredly and let himself dropped back into the chair.

"Um....Omg how do I start this?" This was so hard for me since I don't where to start.

"Are you going to talk cause I need to go..." Kai said which made me kind of panic because my brain is not functioning.

"Umm...sorry...Kai I'm sorry....about what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter