Mr Wu is jealous???

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Chanyeol and Kai made it just on time to school. They walked to their different classroom and entered. Chanyeol had History while Kai had English. If it was History then that means he will have Mr D.O. When Chanyeol entered the classroom, Baekhyun was sitting at the far corner waving to him. He went to Baekhyun and saw him being all nervous and giddy. 'Hey what's wrong with you?' Chanyeol asked while looking to see if Baekhyun is alright. 'Can we sit at the front today?' Baekhyun said. Chanyeol was very shocked at what his best friend just said. Baekhyun hates sitting at the front of the class because he said he'll get pick on by the teachers. And right now Baekhyun is asking Chanyeol to sit at the front. Chanyeol was very suspicious but agreed anyway. Throughout the lesson, Baekhyun was all blushing and stuttering when Mr D.O asked him a question. After the class ended, they got a 15 minutes break and decided to go to their lockers. On the way, 'Baekhyun you're not acting normal today, spill it' Chanyeol said in a stern voice. 'Ummm I don't know but I can't help but feel all giddy when I see.....Mr D.O....' Baekhyun said softly. 'WHO?????' Chanyeol yelled loudly not because it's Mr D.O but because of how softly Baekhyun said it making him unable to tell who it is. "MR D.O GOD DAMN IT SHUT UP......' Baekhyun softly yelled. After the discussion of Baekhyun stuttering and Chanyeol teasing him. They went to their next class. Lunch soon started and they went to the canteen and sat down at a small table in the corner of the canteen. 

 

 

Suddenly, 'CHANNIEEEEE HYUNGGGG~~~~~' Kai came running and screaming Chanyeol's name it such an embarassing and long way. Everyone was looking at Kai with the what-the-hell face but he just ignored it. Kai went and sat down at the table with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 'Chanyeol who is this?' Baekhyun asked. 'Umm this is a person I met, Kai' Chanyeol said as he introduced Kai. 'What hyung~~~ so I'm just a person you know, after helping you so much. You're so cruel!!! -sniff- -sniff-' Kai whined and pretended to cry. 'Ok ok calm down Baekhyun this is my FRIEND' Chanyeol said as he emphasized the word friend. 'Hyung I'm still a friend' Kai said and pouted. Man what had gotten Kai to be all whiney today, Chanyeol thought. 'Tsch friend is good enough ok, it's either friend or someone I know' Chanyeol said sternly. 'Ok i'll be friend' Kai said quickly, scared that Chanyeol is gonna change his mind. They spent their lunch talking about how Kai and Chanyeol met. After the bell rang, Chanyeol went to English with Baekhyun while Kai had sport. Before they went, Kai was screaming 'I'LL SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL HYUNG AND WAIT FOR ME~~~'. Chanyeol couldn't help but facepalmed himself in embarassment.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun and I opened the classroom's door and stepped in. We walked slowly to our spot and sat down. I was trying to avoid Mr Wu as much as possible. Throughout the lesson, I kept his head down and stared at my book. Because my head was down and at his book, I couldn't see who Mr Wu was looking at. When the bell rang 'Class dismissed' Mr Wu said and packed his things. 'Oh wait Chanyeol stay and see me, I need to talk to you' Mr Wu said as all the students left the room. I was mentally and physically shaking because I was so nervous about what Mr Wu had to talk to me about. I was praying that Baekhyun will stay behind but unfortunately Mr Wu was in a bad mood and gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter