Plan A & B: Failed

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

Kai's room was just a floor below us, in which took the stairs to reach it. Who would take a lift just to get to a floor below...

The door was exactly the same as ours, of course since it is the same hotel. Kai knocked on the door a few sharp knock and a small 'coming' could be heard. Opening the door, my eyes widen at the person on the other side of the door. 

"Luhan hyung?!" A half-whispered, half-shout came out. 

"Shhh Chanyeol get in!" Luhan shushed me and dragged me in. Kai followed in like a puppy just behind me.

Inside was just a normal room, but the clothes were scattered everywhere on the floor. Half of the room was neat while the other half were like a hurricane just crashed in.

"Wait...Kai...Why is your side so messy?!" I squinted my eyes as the clothing and accessories soon came to mind that they belong to no one other than Kai.

"Who cares hyung..." Kai said boringly.

"Luhan hyung, why don't you clean for him..." I decided to tease a bit as I notice that the tension was starting to get thick.

"Ais-this brat!" Luhan flicked me on the head. *Ow now I'll look like a retard with a read mark on my forehead*

"Hyung~" My whiny side came out. 

"Anyway what are you doing here?" Luhan asked as he turned away and back to whatever he was doing before I decided to intrude.

"Oh you know how I brought a stove, I'm going to cook for you!" I was excited to cook for them and to show them my skill.

"What do you want to eat?" I looked up from my bag and guess what I saw. Those two were just back to whatever they were doing, not even caring about each others presence. Getting kind of irritated at their lack of communication, I walked over to Kai and pulled him over to a side. 

"Yah! Is this how you act since we moved her, which was yesterday?" I bent down to him and kind of whispered. Kai just nodded like it was the most natural thing ever.

"Wait...what is with this lack of interaction and communication between you two...I thought this was an opportunity..." I said softly. *I thought they weren't that bad...who's actually hiding in the game...*

"Look hyung...I want to talk to him but like the thing is, none of us is ready to break the ice..." Kai said back as I noticed sadness took itself on his face.

"And why not?" I crossed my arms. *What is the reason that they are so afraid of each other...*

"I'm scared hyung...I'm scared that the past will smack me right on the face again...And I don't think Luhan wants to bring it up..." Kai started to sound dejected. I softened at the sight of this side of Kai, I have never seen him so weak. Without knowing, my hand was on his back and soothing him.

"Thanks hyung..." Kai smiled softly as I chuckled. Looking over, I found Luhan just around cleaning up some of Kai's mess.*Luhan loves Kai a lot, I got to make them come together*

Walking over to my stove, I pulled out some ramen and and some eggs. Putting them in a pot, I got some water with it and started boiling it. While I was waiting, I decided to look around the room, see what the two shy birds are doing, and I nearly smacked my head on the wall. Kai, lying down playing on his phone and Luhan hyung, at a table with glasses on and doing his homework. *What is this kind of lifestyle?*

The noodle was now soft and ready, I stood up and walked over to Kai's bag. I know he always keep these movies in his bag, so watching a movie would be a good choice to start these two up. 

"Okay, up you two. Time to eat" Kai sat up and moved over awkwardly and Luhan gave me a glare. 

"I'm sorry, Luhan hyung. The food is ready" A forgiving smile plasted itself on my face as Luhan nodded and pulled away from his working desk. I sat down and scooped some noodle into my bowl. Kai sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter